Chapter 04 Happy Birthday

Pabo

Everyone gathered at the Moon's backyard. Decoration were put up everywhere, balloons were tied to the fence. The word 'happy birthday' hung up in the air with the help of the two fathers. Both mothers went in and out of the house, placing trays of food on the table.

At last, the birthday party started. Relatives and friends halted their activities and give the attention when both fathers' voice echoed from the loud speaker.

"Thank you everyone for coming to the birthday party. I know it's a little cramped considering the amount of people, but we hope everyone will enjoy yourselves today." Appa Moon said through the mike.

"Let's invite the birthday boy and girl up on stage! Jongup! Eun'na!" Appa Im continued. Everyone clapped and Jongup and Eun'na went up to the table with two cakes, one with fourteen candles and the other with fifteen candles.

"If anyone wants to give their presents, you can put it beside the table, Jongup's on the right and Eun'na's on the left. Now, it's time to sing the birthday song! One, two, three!"

Everyone sang the birthday and Jongup and Eun'na blew out the candles, not forgetting to make a wish before that.

"Alright. Hold on, kids," Appa Im said, as Jongup and Eun'na was about to leave. "We have presents for the both of you."

Upon hearing, both of them stayed, curious about what were their presents.

"Here son, open it." Appa Moon passed the present to Jongup.

As told, Jongup opened the present while all eyes were on him. It was a limited Chris Brown merchandise that he always wanted, paired with a pair of sneakers. "Thank you, Appa, Umma!" He said excitedly.

"You should thank Eun'na's father too. He's the one that found the merchandise you always wanted."

"Thank you Uncle Im!"

"It's alright. I treat you as my own son too. Now, Eun'na's turn." Appa Im said and handed his daughter a box. Eun'na opened it and found a collar and a food bowl.

"Appa?" Eun'na questioned, confused of the present.

"Wait, it isn't completed yet. I can possible put a puppy inside. Darling!" Appa Im spoke like there was nothing wrong.

"Puppy?" Eun'na was still confused but immediately became surprised when her mother walked towards her with a brown puppy. "Puppy!" She rushed forward to carry the fluffy little one. "Is this for me?"

"Yes, darling. We saw how you work really hard, so I think you deserve this. I trust you can take care of it well." Umma Im said.

"Thank you, Umma! I will really take care of it well!"
☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ

"Oppa, what should I name it?" Eun'na asked. The birthday party ended an hour ago and Eun'na went to Jongup's house. She sat on the floor and played with her new puppy while Jongup was dancing with his new sneakers.

"Lucky?"

"Eww no. That's really old-fashioned! My puppy deserved a cuter name." Eun'na rejected the suggestion. "I want to name her a name related to us."

"Erm, dance? It is something related to us. It's going to be really cool whenever we say ‘dance’, then she will come running by." Jongup suggested again.

"Dance?" Eun'na pondered. "That's-"

"Jongup-ah!" Someone called from the kitchen.

"Living room!" Jongup shouted like he knew who the person was. The said person walked out from the kitchen to the living room and sat beside Jongup.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Thinking of a suitable name for that puppy over there." Jongup said, referring to Eun'na's puppy.

"What have you thought of?"

"Lucky and Dance for her."

"Eww. You have no talent in naming a dog. You mentioned that she's a female, right? That's easy! Why don't you call her Choco? Cute and bubbly."

"Choco..." Eun'na thought of the name. "I like that! Choco. You will be called as Choco from now on!" She ruffled the soft brown fur.

"Thank you..." Eun'na realised she hadn't gotten his name.

"Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae." He introduced himself.

"Oh... thank you Youngjae... Oppa?" Eun'na guessed. Youngjae gave a shy smile.

"Youngjae hyung studies in the same school as us. He is currently in his last year. He was my senior buddy last year and we grew close after that. He and the both of us have somthing in common." Jongup explained.

"Oh really? Dance?" Eun'na guessed. In what other ways is she similar with Jongup?

"No. Hyung is more of a vocal person. He loves toy cars too." Jongup corrected.

"Really!?" Youngjae nodded. "Cool! I really like them!"

"How rare. You are one unique girl..." Youngjae stopped, realising he still hadn't gotten her name.

"Eun'na." She introduced herself. "Thank you!"

"I think we can get along very well. By the way, there will be an exhibition on toy car two weeks later, do the both of you want to go with me?"

"Of course!" Eun'na and Jongup said at the same time and they laughed.


Here's Chapter 04 as stated. I decided to put Eun'na's and Jongup's on the same day. (Won't it be cute?><)

So in this chapter, Jongup: 15 yrs oldEun'na: 14 yrs old

And Youngjae appeared!!!! The others will appear in the next chapter.

So, firstly, Youngjae is 16 yrs old in this chapter, a year younger than Jongup, and two years younger than Eun'na. You will know the others' age in the next chapter.

Do Comment, Subscribe, Upvote AND READ!


Updated on 13/04/14