Chapter 01 The First Meeting

Pabo

Author's POV 

Little Eun'na stepped down from the car. She and her family had just reached their new house. It was a semi-detached, two-storey house, with a small backyard for recreation stuff. The house was not very new. It has been painted with a new coat of paint, but there are still sign that make it look not new.

 

Yoona held on to Eun’na's hand while their parents unload some of the stuff from their car. The other bulky stuffs will be transported later in the afternoon. Little Eun’na held onto her teddy bear as they enter the new house, skipping a little as she was excited how their new house looked inside.

 

Entering the house, the first thing she saw was the spacious living room that allows her to run around. It was definitely larger than her old house. On the left, there was a stair that leads up to the second floor. Eun’na, still holding on to her sister's hand, climbed up the stair, following her parents.

 

There are three rooms on the second floor. Eun’na's Umma told her her room was the one at the very left side, while her sister's will be the one beside hers. She immediately ran to the assigned room, opening the door, revealing the interior design of her room. It was pink, and it looked like how her previous room was like, but without her sister's stuffs. The bed was beside the window and the bed sheet was her favourite Hello Kitty. The shelves were still empty as her toys and books had not arrived yet.

 

Eun’na climbed up her bed, pulling the curtain a little to the side, revealing the scenery outside. She could see the backyard and she suddenly had an idea. She took out the toy car from her bag pack and ran down the stair and out of the house. She wasn't exactly boyish but she had a thing for toy car.

 

Placing the car on the grass, Eun’na switched on the remote control and started navigating the car. The car moved left and right and Eun’na followed, running left and right too. As she got more excited, the car went too fast and went out of the gate, which was left opened to wait for their other stuffs to arrive. Eun’na ran out of the house and found her car on the pavement. She bent down to pick it up when another pair of hands went to grab it. She looked up and saw a boy, same age or older than her, staring at her. She stood up, staring at him too. He was smiling so Eun’na guessed that he was not bad.

 

"May I have my car back?" Eun’na carefully asked.

 

"Of course." That boy replied, the smile never leave his face. He handed the toy car to Eun’na and she wanted to walk back to her new house when he spoke again. "I haven't see you before, do you live here?"

 

"Yes, I stay right here," Eun’na pointed to her house.

 

"Oh really? Hi neighbour, I live just beside you!" The boy exclaimed, pointing to his own house. "What's your name?"

 

"Eun’na." Eun’na smiled. She might have found a friend.

 

"Eun’na... nice name you have there."

 

"Then what is your name?" Eun’na wanted to know his name.

 

"Jongup. My name is Jongup. I am eight this year. I supposed you are younger than me, am I right?" Jongup eagerly introduced himself. Finally, there is someone he can play with.

 

"Neh, I am seven this year."

 

"Then you can call me Oppa! I will finally have a dongsaeng!" Jongup was the only son in his family and he always wanted a sister. Maybe meeting Eun’na was the right thing.

 

"Oppa?"

 

"Yup. Do you want to come in and play? I will tell umma about it." Jongup asked.

 

"Eun’na, where are you?"

 

Eun’na's ears perked at her sister calling her. She wanted to agree but she can't. Her sister was calling for her now.

 

"Maybe next time, I guess you need to go now. Let's meet tomorrow!" Jongup suggested. Eun’na beamed at the thought of meeting her new friend tomorrow.

 

"Okie!"

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

"Umma, where are we going?" Little Eun’na asked as she saw her mother taking the food she made earlier. Yoona had told her that they were going out, but did not tell her where.

 

"We are going visit the Moon family, darling." Mrs Im said as they walked out of the gate and to the house beside theirs.

 

"Moon? You mean they came from the moon?" Eun’na questioned her mother.

 

"Of course not, darling. Their surname is Moon." Mrs Im laughed. She pressed the doorbell and soon enough, the door opened, revealing a lady standing in the middle. "Hi, we are the Im family. We just moved in to the house beside you this afternoon..." As her mother talked to that lady, Eun’na looked around. *Umma said this is the house beside us... Jongup! Oppa live here!* She immediately glanced inside, spotting for the familiar person.

 

"This is my big daughter, Yoona and here is my second daughter, Eun’na." Mrs Im continued to speak to Mrs Moon. Mrs Moon was about to introduce her son when...

 

"Jongup Oppa!" Eun’na shouted when she saw the one she was finding come down from the stairs.

 

Jongup heard his name and turned to see who called him. He looked at the door and saw a little girl waving at him. *It's Eun’na!*

 

"Eun’na!" Jongup called as he ran towards the door.

 

"Hi Oppa!" Eun’na greeted before entering the house, as told by Jongup who got permission from his mother.

 

"I guess there is no need to introduce. They already know each other." Mrs Moon laughed as she invites Mrs Im and Yoona into the house.


So HELLO everyone, subscribers, comments-people, viewers, voters...

And so the very FIRST chapter of Pabo is up. It is not going to be as long as the chapters in Hate? Love?, but I will try to make it a better quality one. 

The first few chapters will be when Eun'na and Jongup are still kids and their interactions. 

For clearer picture from my lovely readers, I will be posting the age of them in every chapter. 

So in this chapter, Jongup: 8 yrs old, Eun'na: 7 yrs old, Yoona: 12 yrs old

And one more thing, I will be following mostly on how my country works, like the education system and such since I am not very sure about Korea's education system. Never mind if you don't understand, I will explain more in the later chapters.

Do Comment, Subscribe, Upvote AND READ!


Updated on 15/02/14