First Meeting

How did I fall in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Unnie! I don't want to go to this party." A tall petite girl with a beautiful figure and long brown hair, whines to her older sister who's dragging her along. Soyeon wanted to play matchmaker for herself. "Qri can't make it and I really don't want to go alone, so please just come. Besides maybe we'll find a guy for you!" Soyeon smirks at her younger sister. "No! You already know who I like." Hyomin protested. "Well if you want to make Jiyeon notice you, you should start by making her jealous." For a second, Hyomin fell for the idea. "She does notices me." Hyomin sounded unsure. "Yeah, as a best friend! Here put this on!" Soyeon throws a short tight leather dress to her. "Yah! Isn't this way too short." "Just put it on."  It was 10 p.m. , they got into the car and Soyeon drove. On their way to the party Soyeon kept praising her sister. "You actually look almost as good as me." She teases. Hyomin rolls her eyes ignoring Soyeon since she's didn't want to come. Finally their car reach their destination, a big mansion full of university students. They were all older than Hyomin who is only a high schooler.They both walked out of their car and making their way toward the entrance, all eyes were on them because of their beauty. Lots of crowd were trailing behind them."Wow, look at that a** on her" one of the guy whisper to the other. "Watch this.." One of the guys sneak and rudely s Hyomin's . He dashes out of there quickly and act as if nothing happened. "Aish! ert!!!" Hyomin turns around and screams slapping the person across the face. Coincidently the person behind her was a blonde hair girl. The girl stood there clueless. "Yah! Why did you slap me for!?" The girl felt a sharp sting in her cheek. "Hyomin-ah, what happened?" Soyeon asks her sister. "This erted guy here touched my !"  "Yah!! I'm not a guy!" The girl defended herself. "Whatever! I want to go home! Take me home Unnie!" Hyomin threw a tantrum. "Fine fine...I'll get the car." "Aish!!!! Crazy girl!!" The other girl screamed at Hyomin as they left. 


    Hyomin was still angry from earlier. She tried to go bed, tossing and turning. "First person that touch my was supposed to be someone special. Not that boyish girl or whatever she is." She whines and thought of Jiyeon. In the middle of the night, Hyomin's phone rang. "Annyeonghaseyo." Hyomin answered. "Hyomin Unnie!! Are you already asleep?" Jiyeon asked from the other line. "Jiyeon?" Her anger subsided when she heard her crushes sweet voice. "No not yet. I can't sleep." "How was the party last night?" "Aish! Don't mention it. I'm never going anywhere with Soyeon Unnie again." "Why what happened?" "It's a long story, I'll tell you tomorrow... Is there a reason you're calling me this late?" Hyomin was hoping to hear that Jiyeon misses her. "I want you to meet someone." Jiyeon says excitedly over the phone. Hyomin heart sank. "Could it be someone she likes?" "Who is it?" Hyomin was afraid to ask. "It's my childhood best friend! I think she already arrived." "Really? Is she pretty?" Hyomin jokingly ask to see if Jiyeon would get jealous. "She's gorgeous! Wait until you meet her." "Aish! Jiyeon you really know what to tell a girl what she wants to hear." "She's going to be living here from now on and transferring into our school so please welcome her. Ok?" "Okay I will." "Good night Unnie , love you!" "Night. I love you too..more than just a friend..." Hyomin's voice got lower and trailed off.  "What Unnie? I couldn't hear the last thing you said. "Oh nothing. Goodnight. Sweet dreams." 

---
Next day Hyomin walks to the front of the school gate. From afar she can see Jiyeon running towards her with her arms held out. "Unnie" Jiyeon's calls out happily.  Hyomin felt really exci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter