Who are you?

My Unknown Savior

Kiseop`s POV

It was very cold outside, but I was totally happy, because Soohyun and Kevin would go ice skating with me. When we arrived at the ice rink it already began to dawn. The rink was lightened up by some spotlights and a nice song was playing. As I started skating, I thought about the past few days at work.

“What`s wrong? You seem to be worried.” I heard my best friend Soohyun asking me.

“Well… I am a bit worried.” I started explaining. “You remember the show I told you about? My students have to perform there, but I am not sure if they can remember the choreography until then… They seem to have some problems with their synchronicity.”

“I am sure they will. You are a very good teacher.”

“Thanks.” I smiled at him. Soohyun knew me ever since, because our parents used to be neighbors. He always knew what to do, and I really admired him for that. He was always right with his conjectures, so I felt a bit more confident about the upcoming performance.

“Hey guys, how about a little race?” Kevin looked at us challenging.

I sighed. “Why do you even ask?” I laughed at the both of them and started skating as fast as I could. It wasn`t as easy as I thought since it was very crowded today. But I am quite good at ice skating, so it was easier for me than for Soohyun and Kevin.

Of course it was me who won the race. Kevin was second, and Soohyun lost.

I felt very good during skating. I forgot all my worries about the performance and just had a lot of fun.

“Let`s go home. It`s getting more and more crowded. And I`m very cold.” Kevin tried to warm up his hands, while looking at me.

“All right. You can leave already. I will just skate a few more minutes. Wait for me at the stall. It is warm over there.”

“Ok, but hurry a bit, Soohyun wants to cook for us today.” He smiled at me. Everyone knew that Soohyun was very good at cooking, so I nodded and carried on skating. Just a few more minutes…

I started to sing along with the song that was playing. I really liked it so I thought about some dance moves that would fit well when I saw that girl. She was all by herself and didn`t seem to be very good at ice skating. First I didn`t really care, but when I realized that she was moving directly towards the boards, I thought I should help her or else she would get hurt.

It was the right decision. Just the moment I reached her, she lost her balance. She fell backwards. And when I caught her I realized something. I didn`t just see some random girl falling down. No.

I saw a girl with some beautiful, dark eyes. They were looking directly into mine. She had long, brown hair and her lips looked just so smooth.

She was everything else than just an ordinary girl on an ice rink. She was the most pretty and interesting girl I have ever seen. I just couldn`t stop looking into her eyes as I was still holding her in my arms. I blushed a bit.

After this never ending moment I made sure she got her balance back. She was still looking at me. She seemed a bit confused, so I was scared she might have realized I blushed.

“Hey, be careful.” I smiled at her for a moment and then started skating again.

I remembered Soohyun and Kevin who were still waiting for me, so I decided to leave, even if I wanted to see that girl again. I couldn`t stop thinking about what just happened when I left the ice rink. I was right. The two of them were starting to become impatient. So I hurried to reach them.

As we were going home I told them about the girl I met before. I told them how I saved her from falling down, about her wonderful eyes and that this moment felt endless. But they didn`t seem to listen to me. They talked about what Soohyun should cook for us. Of course they wouldn`t listen to me. When it comes to food, there is no other topic in Kevin`s head than rice cakes, buldak and bulgogi. And when Kevin starts talking to Soohyun, there is no other choice for him than to listen and agree to him.

Well, then I am alone with all my confusion. I was ok with that. I mean… I really wanted to see her again. But I had no choice. I didn`t even know her name.