3

You Are The Only One

"Baby, be ready to go to school" your omma was shaking you, "Neh Omma" you hold your right hand and it hurts badly, "Are you sure you're going to school like that?" your omma asked you, "Neh Omma i don't want to get low grades" you said, "That's my daughter" your omma said. You stand up and do your daily routine and go to school .

 

( School )

 

"Younghee!" heyeon waved at you, you waved back with your left hand, she run after you and she saw your right hand "OMO, what happened to you?" she was really shocked because she's not used to see you like that, "This is nothing, piece of cake" you said happily, "You're still proud of yourself even though your hurt" she said, "I'm ok don't worry, i promise" you said, you saw her smirk and she began to pull your right hand roughly and you screamed in pain "Ouch" you screamed and every stundent looked at you, "piece of cake,huh" she smirked, "yah how could you do that to me?" you asked with teary eyes, "b-because you're so proud of your self and you said it doesn't hurt..come on" she grabbed your hand, "where are we going?" you asked her, "i'm bringing you to the clinic" she said, "Aniyo we don't need to go there" you said, "don't worry the nurse won't kill you if i leave you there" she said, you sighed, "arasso" you said, she chuckled ..

 

( Clinic )

 

"The nurse said you should sleep now, wait for me here later after dismissal, arasso?" he yeon said, "arasso arasso, just be quick and lend me your notes later" you said, "yes miss.nerdy" she teased, "now go" you shooed, you quickly go to the 3rd clinic bed because there was no more space to sleep. 

 

Jinyoung's POV 

 

*Stupid bike, gave me a morning bad luck* he sighed *this leg really hurt* he said to himself..

 

Flashback

 

"Aishh i'm going to be late again" he said, he started biking fast and then he got out of balance and he fall from his bike and his leg hurt badly that's why he cannot walk properly ..

 

End of Flashback

 

He went to the clinic and let the nurse examine his leg and told him to go to the 3rd clinic room to make his feet comfortable, he followed what the nurse said, and he was shocked because he saw younghee sleeping and he didn't know what to do because she's there. *ottoke-ottoke*he screamed in his mind, he didn't want to go out because his leg really hurts, he gulped and sitted down at the corner of the bed, because of the sudden move of him, younghee awakened, she sitted up "who's there?" she asked and keep rubbing her eyes because she cannot see jinyoung's face infront of her, he began to panicked and he fell on the bed, younghee looked down "W-what are you doing t-there?" she asked him, "the nurse told me to go here so that my leg would be comfortable" he said rubbing his , "arasso y-you should be in the bed not in the f-floor, i-i have to g-go now" she said, "aniyo it's okay it would be boring if i'm just alone in here" he hold onto the bed so he can balance himself, "you can sleep again if you want" he smiled, "a-aras-so" she quickly puled the bed sheet so that he cannot see her blushing, *this is going to be a long day* she said and a curve in her lips were formed before she slept again..

 

( Dismissal )

 

*i have to go to the clinic* hayeon said to herself, but she saw jinyoung going downstairs so she followed him and she had forgotten about younghee, younghee was waiting for her, she looked at her clock "Why isn't she here yet?,She told me to wait for her,Aishh i better get going now" you sighed, you looked at the window of the clinic room and you saw her eavesdropping jinyoung "i guess his more important than me" you sighed, you look at the sky "Omo, it's raining" you started running and running you were in the gate now and *i don't have any umbrella* you sighed, "i can walk you back home" someone said, you look back and you were shocked, "I-i thought you already go home?" you asked, "i had forgotten my umbrella here so i came back here and i saw you" he said while rubbing the back of his neck, "so do you want me to walk you back home?" he asked, "if it's okay?" you said, "come on" he smiled, the two of you were walking in the rain, no one was speaking until "So, do you have your first love?" you asked him, "Neh" he smiled, you felt your heart shattered into pieces, "what is her name?" you asked him again, "i can't tell you it's a deep secret" he said, "aw, i hope i can see her someday" you pout, he looked at you, *if you only knew she's already here beside me* he thought, the two of you were outside your house, "thanks for walking me home" you smiled, "no problem" he turned around, *i can't let this pass* you thought, "Jinyoung" you called him, he look back "N--" you quickly kissed him on his cheeks, "bye-bye" you waved and went into your house, he was shocked and he can't move because of your sudden action, he touches his cheeks and he felt it burned *she kissed me* he smiled and go home happy..

 

 

Author's POV

How sweet, i'm so excited find out !!