1

You Are The Only One

Your POV ( Cafeteria )

 

 "Yah Younghee, hurry up we're going to miss him! " Heyeon shouted, "i'm coming, jeez will you stop shouting, he's just an ordinary guy" you said *an ordinary guy that i really love more than you do* you thought, "No He's not just an ordinary guy, he's the most special guy" heyeon said, Always when you & heyeon were in school, heyeon will beg you to come with her and follow Jinyoung just like a stalker. Jinyoung is the most popular guy in the school, he is the most popular kingka in the school with his gang called B1A4 and he is also the leader. Unlike the other gangs they are the most well-mannered gang in their school because of him, that's why younghee and he yeon fall inlove with him.

 

"Omo there-there he is, come on younghee" Heyeon grabbed younghee's arm and they sat next to their tables. He yeon stared at Jinyoung "He's really handsome" Younghee also looked at him *Yes he is* you thought, Suddenly jinyoung felt that someone was staring at him on the other side so he looked at younghee and heyeon and he smiled *There she is* he thought  and he looked back at his friends with a big smile on the face, "Omo did you see that, he smiled at me" he yeon whisper to you, "i know,of course i saw it, i guess you are having a great chance" you replied, *i hope this nightmare will end soon* you thought, "I'm going to buy something" you stood up and you sighed, "i guess i really don't have a chance" you whispered to yourself that no one can hear. 

 

( Dismissal Time )

 

"See you" heyeon said, "Neh, See you" you weakly smile at her "Why do you always look so pale?" she asked, "maybe i'm just really tired" you lied *because it's hard to accept that you also love him* you said in your mind, you bit your lip so that you wouldn't burst to cry because you know she will get suspicious,  but you didn't know that she is really suspicious about your actions and she just kept one wishing that you didn't fall for him because of your promise ..

 

Flashback

 

"Yah! Younghee it's so nice being inlove" she screamed, "Neh i wish he loves me the way i love him" you said while looking into the stars above, she looked at you "tell me who is he? he's so lucky to have you" she asked, you looked at her too "tell me yours first and i will tell you mine" you said, "arasso arasso, he is J.I.N.Y.O.U.N.G" she smiled,"Jinyoung! the school kingka ?" you were shocked because he was also your love, she smiled "Neh now tell me who's yours" she said, "Aniyo i'm not inlove i'm just joking you" you lied *Mianhae* you said in your mind "Aishh you tricked me again" she pouted, you laughed, "I just want to know that lucky guy of yours" you said, *And Mine* you thought, "Well i guess when you're inlove just promise me it won't be him, Arasso" she said, "Arasso" you said..

 

End of Flashback

 

"Maybe i should go home now" you said "Bye-Bye" she said waving her hand, and then she left you there first, you go home..

 

 

 

 

Author's Pov 

Omo who do you think Jinyoung smiled at ?? Find Out who on next chapter :))