Last

You Are The Only One

 

Your mom pulled the cover of your wound because you don't feel pain anymore on your arm, but when your mother was pulling it you always scream and scream like this "Omma, Omma n-no don't pull it i can still feel the pain in it" you closed your eyes to stop the pain but it doesn't worked, "will you shut up there your visitor will hear you" your omma said, "just pull it slowly" you stared at your wound, "the last part" your omma said, you gulped because you can feel more pain than earlier, you shouted loudly, your mom put her hand on your mouth for you to shut up, suddenly the both of you heard someone downstairs, "yah, what's happening there upstairs?" your appa asked, "nothing appa" you lied, "i told you to shut up" your omma said, "i know, but you pull it hardly" you said, "just go down your BOYFRIEND is waiting for you there" your omma teased, "aniyo he's not my boyfriend, he didn't even asked me to be his girlfriend" you sighed,shut the door and walk downstairs, "i'm here" you looked at them, he gulped because you really look beautiful on your dress ..
 
 
(http://skynet.com.nu/ameni/beautiful%20black%20dress.jpeg)
 
"so, are we going now" you asked him, "oh, n-neh come on" jinyoung grab your hand, you felt your cheeks burned because you weren't comfortable that he's holding you but you feel happy because you are with him now .. *i hope this will never end* you thought, sooner you two were at the place ..
 
 
 
( Lotte World )
 
"We're here" jinyoung said, "you're 5 minutes and 30 seconds late" sandeul said, "stop complaining, let's go" the six of you went to the roller coaster, haunted house and many more..you were have been friends with them, until the six of you reached the final ride for the ferris wheel, "you two should go there"cnu pushed you two, "how about you guys?" you asked them, "we're okay here we will just wait here" baro said, "arasso, come on" you grab jinyoung's arm and ride the ferris wheel ..
 
 
 
( Ferris Wheel )
 
 
 
The two of you were at the top of the ferris wheel, there was an awkward silence up there but jinyoung broke the silence "umm .. younghee i'm going to ask you something" he said, you look ed at him "w-what do you want t-to ask?" you said, he cleared his throat "c-can you be my g-girlfriend?" he asked, you were shocked and you didn't know what to say so you just nodded, "Jeongmal?" he asked happily, you chuckled "Neh" you smiled, he hugged you, "saranghae younghee-ah, neomu neomu saranghae" he said, "nado saranghae jinyoung" you pulled back because the ferris wheel suddenly stopped, you two stepped out and gongchan approached you two, "so what happened there?" he smirked, "w-what do you mean?" you were curious about him, "oh, nothing" he whistled, you asked jinyoung, "is he okay?", "don't worry about him, he's always like that" he said, "arasso" you smiled at him and he smiled back ..
 
 
 
( Airport )
 
 
 
"heyeon are you okay?" heyeon's mom asked her, "Neh Omma i'm okay" she smiled at her omma, "good" her appa said, *next time, if i come back here i'll promise you i will get him from you younghee..* she smirked 
 
 
 
 
 
( Outside Younghee's house )
 
 
 
 
 
"Thank you for everything oppa" she pecked on his cheeks but jinyoung moved his face and you kissed him on lips, you back off, he started laughing, "Yah, how could you" you pouted, "Mianhae jagi" he teased, "if you want me to kiss you in lips you should tell me" you teased back, "jeongmal?" he asked, "Just joking" you turned around but he grab your hand, he kissed you passionately and you kissed him back ..
 
 
 
 
 
The End :)