4

You Are The Only One

He was near his house when suddenly his phone rings ... He unlock his phone ..

 

( 1 text message )

 

He started reading the message ..

 

To: Jinyoung Oppa

              

Go to the Han River. i have to tell you something right now .. I'm waiting ..

                                                                                                                                  From: He Yeon

 

*i wonder what she's going to say* he thought,

 

( Han River )

 

She was sitting on a bench, *i hope he will come* she thought, "Hey" jinyoung waved, she was very happy because he really came, "so what are you going to say?" he asked, "i-i um i l-love you Jinyoung Oppa" she confessed, "Mianhae i can't accept your love, i have someone now" he said while looking down *if you only knew i love your bestfriend* he said in his mind, she cried, "Who, who is that girl, TELL ME!" she screamed, "i can't tell you but sooner you will find out, Mianhae" he turned around and started walking away but heyeon grab his hand, turned him around and she kissed him, he was shocked but the thing they didn't know is someone was watching them, that girl was nobody but younghee, she looked like she lose, felt so much pain than ever, she clenched her fist and said "i guess you have him now, there's nothing i will do to help you anymore, BESTFRIEND", jinyoung was shocked even more when he heared your voice, *oh no* he shouted in his head, you started crying that time & run away leaving them dumbfounded, jinyoung followed you and heyeon was dumbfounded (..XD..)

 

( Nowhere ) 

 

You stopped near a fountain because you were really tired for running and running all day just to make sure they can't find you .. "she have him now and it really hurt than i guess it will be" you said remember what happened earlier ..

 

Flashback

 

After jinyoung left, heyeon came to your house, "hey i'm going to confess to him will you come with me" she pleaded with puppy eyes, you looked at her "aniyo i'm going to study" you said coldly because she left you but your still happy because you got a chance to walked you home, "aw, arasso if you don't want, i'm just going to tell you later" she left, and you feel like you want to eavesdrop on them and you followed her and you hide in the bush so that they can't saw you, but you were shocked because you didn't know she will kiss him and you came out from the bush ..

 

End of flashback

 

"Aniyo, aniyo, aniyo i don't want to remember it again .. Aishh why does it keeps on flashing and flashing in my head ..  i hate this stupid love thing .. it really hurts" you shouted as hard as you can because you knew there's no other people except you since it's midnight .. "if i didn't met you that stupid day maybe it won't hurt like this" you were still crying .. "if you only knew how much i love you pabo,pabo,pa--" you got cutted off as you heard someone there "if you even know my love for you, maybe you won't get hurt like that" jinyoung said, "you were the only person in my heart, my first love and forever will, i guess now you know who was the only one i love" he confessed, you were shocked that he said you were the only one for him, you turned to him and smirked "liar" you whisper, "aniyo i'm not lying, if you want me to show you i will--" you suddenly kissed him on his lips to shut up, you back off when you heard someone said, "how could you" ..

 

 

Author's POV 

 

maybe you know who was that 'someone' right? FInd Out if you didn't