5

You Are The Only One

"H-heyeon" you were shocked because she saw you kissing her one and only love, she comes near you and slapped your face but you didn't do anything because you felt guilty for your bestfriend, "Why-why him, you told me that you will never love him, how could you do this to me, you are my BESTFRIEND, how could you tricked me" she said angrily, "i love him first before you, i didn't tell you because i don't want you to get hurt" you said, "and what do you think i'm feeling right now huh? Happy? because he loves you not me" she chuckled crazily, jinyoung didn't do anything because he knows you two are bestfriends he just stand there, "I'm sorry Heyeon" you said, "sorry" she laughed crazily, "do you think your sorry will make him fall for me" she said,you were already pissed "you weren't the only one who's been hurt heyeon,first, you told me that you love him i just keep my mouth shut because of you,second, you said i always look pale it's because of you, everytime you were here besides me, i always felt that i'm always alone because you always think about him,i thought you WERE my BESTFRIEND, but you didn't even CARE about me" you shouted at her, she was shocked because of what you said, "so, you felt burden when i'm always here huh, fine i will go away, to a place that you can never see my FACE again" she said coldly and walk away, jinyoung touched your cheeks "Are you okay?" he hugged you, "Neh, can you walk me home again?" you pleaded with puppy eyes, "arasso arasso" he smirked, and the two of you went to your house ..

 

( Younghee's house )

 

"thanks for walking me home again" you kissed his cheeks, "bye-bye" you waved and walk into your house, he watched you as you walked into your house and while he's walking he called baro ..

 

Baro: Yoboseyo?

Jinyoung: It's me Jinyoung ..

Baro: Oh, why did you call?

Jinyoung: Tell the others that we have a plan for tomorrow.

Baro: What kind of plan?

 

 

Jinyoung tell him the plan..

 

Baro: Arasso ..

Jinyoung: Be sure you will tell them. ( ends up the call )

*tomorrow is going to be a great day* he thought .. 

 

 

Author's POV 

What did they planned about? Find Out