2

You Are The Only One

( At the park )

 

*I saw her again* jinyoung said to himself, gongchan noticed him smiling "Are you okay hyung?" gongchan asked him, "he's always like that when he saw his first love" baro said, "it's younghee right?" gongchan asked, They all nodded "yah! why are you always teasing me?" jinyoung asked, "because it's TRUE" they said, "he's always smiling like that whenever he saw younghee" sandeul said, jinyoung smirked ..

 

Flashback

*Aishh, I'm going to be late* he keep on running that he didn't saw someone and he bumped to the girl *my day starts with a bad luck* he began to pick up the girl's things and she began to pick up too, until their hands touches they looked at each other and his heartbeat become faster than before *is this what they called love at first sight?* he asked himself "M-mianhae i d-didn't saw you lately" he said, "A-aniyo it's o-okay, Kamsahamnida for helping me pick up my things" she held up her hand and said "i'm younghee" *maybe it really is love at first sight* he thought and shook her hand "Jinyoung, my name is jinyoung" he said..

 

End of Flashback

 

"Are you okay?" Cnu asked him while waving his hands right in front of his face, he went back to reality, "W-what did you said?" jinyoung asked him, " he's daydreaming about her" sandeul smirked, "Aishh i'm going" he began to walk away so his gang won't see him blushing, "Yah, wait for us" they were running after him, he stopped walking and look back "go to your OWN HOUSE", he said "Arasso" they saluted and began to walk to their own direction, jinyoung began to walk again and smiled ..

 

( In Jinyoung's room )

 

He was lying on his bed "I hope you love me back like the way i love you right now" he whispered and sighed, he closed his eyes and started to sleep like a cute angel ..

 

( In Younghee's House )

 

She was cooking food for his little brother Gino *I wonder what his doing right now* she forgot about what she's cooking and the food was out of balance and it slop on her right arm, "Yahh" she screamed because of so much pain, Gino came into the kitchen "Noona what happened?" he asked his sister, "Noona needs the first aid kit" she said as she bit her lower lip to stop her from screaming in pain, " Arasso Noona Super Gino is here" he saluted and ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit, "why does i'm always in bad luck?" she asked herself, Gino came "noona here" he handed the first aid kit "thank you super Gino" she gave him a weak smile "No problem noona, super Gino is always here to keep you safe from danger" he said, she bagan to cure herself ..

 

Minutes had passed 

 

"Finish" she said, "We're home babies" their parents said, "Omma, Appa" gino said happily, her mom noticed her arm "what happened to your arm?, you look horrible" her mom said, "Omma can you make food for Gino?" she asked her mom, "Arasso just go to your room now little angel" her mom said, "Neh Omma" she kissed her Omma, Appa and Gino before going upstairs.

 

( In Younghee's room ) 

 

"I hope you get good luck not like me" she closed her eyes and a tear escaped from her eyes, before she could sleep, she whispered "Saranghae Jinyoung, you're my only one" and she began to sleep ..

 

 

Author's Pov

 

Poor younghee, how could she go to school if her arm was like that ?? Find Out