~ice cream 4 2~

ME?? Are You Sure?

Hey guys! just wanna say thanks for reading! n do u remember that in chapter 1 i wrote that u (minjee) likes Taemin? well..just reminding. LOL~ anyway,, i have a HUGE problem with those 1st person view, 2nd and 3rd.. but i hope that u still understand my story!~ ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAIT!" TaeMin shouts out. Then, he comes closer to me.

"w-w-what?" i stutter because his face is sooooo close to mine! i can even feel his breath!

He just.... stares at me about 5 secs like he's been hypnotized or something. Then, he backs of a little, smile and says "have fun". He pat my head and walks to his table to clear things up to go home.

"uh. ok. bye! i gotta meet Leeteuk-sunbae at the school gate. see u tonight" i turn back one  last time before i get out of the class.

"yeah" he just waves his left hand. he doen't even looks at me.

'hmm.. he's weird. anyway, better rush to the school gate!'

 

Your class is at the third floor. So you quickly climb down the stairs carefully so you don't get hurt. Or fell down just like this morning.

'Ughh!  i hope i'm not late!'

 

'Finally here!' you look around but there is no sign of Leeteuk-sunbae. 'He's still not here.' you look down to the grassy ground. 'Perhaps he just left just now or he forgot just like TaeMin and Aika. How dissapointing. Everyone keeps forgetting me. I'll better leave now.' As you were about to take a step to go home.

"Leaving already?" asks a voice

You turn around. "Leeteuk-sunbae!" you greet him with a BIG smile and bow.

"Ya! no need to be so formal with me. Anyway, sorry i'm late! mianhe~"

"Nevermind! I only got here a few seconds ago. At least you didn't forget!" you say sarcastically.

"Forget what?" he asks

"Ahh! Nothing" You keep on smile because you're so happy that at least somebody remembers about you.

"Shall we go now?" he asks

"Yeah.. so.. walk?" you reply to his answer

"Yeah.. sure.. walk!"

Both of you didn't move at that time. Just standing and standing~

'AWKWARD! >.<'

"Err.. sunbae! you walk first!"

"Ladies first!~"

"NO!! you're older than me!"

"Well, let's just walk together then~" He grabbed your hand and start walking

'WHATTTT??' I screamed in my heart

Well, we walk together, LIKE THAT until we reach the ice-cream store, place whatever..

"When we reached there, he's still holding my hand

"Err..sunbae" he looks at me "hand?" i point it out with my finger.

"OH! sorry!~" he let go of my  hand.

"Brr.. it's cold in here" you wrap yourself with your arms.

"Yeah..let's sit..emm.. there!" he points to the table which is at the end the place

"OK" i just walk to the table that he pinted at just now.

"Hello~ I'm Gikwang. And i'll be your waiter for today." the cute waiter hands out the menus to us.

I almost laugh out loud 'what is this? 5 star restaurant/hotel?'

"We'll have the couple set please" Leeteuk immediately said without hesitation.

"Ok. couple set that is" then, the waiter walks away.

"Couple set?" I said in a half scream tone.

He just smiled

"Couple set?" I said in a normal tone

He just smiled. 'ANNOYINGGGG!'

"Couple set?" i said with a whisper like tone now because the other customers a re looking like me like watching a freak.

Then, he comes a litter closer to me. Leaning forward. "well, the ice-cream, let's say you want the medium one"

"why medium?" i said in a sarcastic tone because i'm pissed off about the smiling thingy just now.

"Because i like to eat ice-cream! I don't want the small one! anyway, the medium one costs u $3 right? if u buy two, it'll cost $6, but the couple set only costs u $5" he explained like an expert

"Ice-cream-lover-sunbae!!!~" u giggled

"Sunbae?" he said

You look around. "What sunbae?" You look at back.

"NO. It's not WHAT sunabae, it's WHY sunbae. I feel weird if you keep calling me sunbae." he looked serious (WTH?)

"Well, what's wrong with that?"

"Well, you're friend with Taemin, and Taemin calls me hyung. What if you, MinJee, his friend, calls me oppa?

"Oppa??"

"Yeah~ OPPA!" he said happily

"well, it's just that I'm not comfortable with the word 'oppa'. it's no big thing though, i NEVER calls someone 'oppa'.. it feels weird..." you pointed out.

"Hmm.. you're not comfortable with the word 'oppa' but you're comfortable with the word 'saranghaeyo' huh?"

You look at him curiously.

He continued. "Well.... I always heard you said that to Taemin in the library like when...he solves a math question for you"

You blushed a little "Well..that's..err..it's just that I'm comfortable with him" you look down at the table.

"So..you're not comfortable with me?" He looks outside the big window beside us, pouting a little.

"NO.. it's just that..ERGH! FINE! OPPA!..........

he quickly looks at you

sunbae don't be mad at me!" you finish your sentence VERY quickly.

He laughs a little "Hey,look!" he points out "It's raining!"

he continued "my favorite weather"

'Taemin's most hated weather!' you sighed

You both stare outside for a while.

"Your order is here!" the waiter put the ice-cream on the table.

I can only say WOW!! The 'couple set' ice-cream is a little bigger than the medium one and it's a little taller and got those star-shaped sprinkles all over it. It's really colorful!

"Thanks!" Leeteuk said to the waiter with a BIG smile.

"It's only ONE? with TWO spoons?"

"Well.. what do you expect? IT IS a couple set."

'Ok! He gotta stop saying 'couple set' it sounds really cheesy and i have lived for 15 years in this world and i NEVER heard of couple-set-ice-cream'

You just stare at the ice-cream in disbelief. 'Yeah..sure it's pretty and all but..this is all wrong! I never shared anything with boys before. well, except for Taemin.'

"Complaining?"  He just smile while handing you the other spoon.

'MAN! that dimple!'

"No..oppa-sunbae! I'm just err.. I'll take a scoop!"

He laughed "Oppa-sunbae? heh..where's that came from?"

"YUMM!~ tasty!" you stated. Not even bother to answer his so called question.

"Yeah~ Guess what flavor!" he said excitedly~

You take another scoop. "I dunno! This is too complicated. It tastes like...strawberry? blueberry?"

"NOPE! It's the taste of love!~~" he stated while staring at your face.

'Heh.. cheesy oppa!' "Err.. oppa-sunbae, i want to make a phone call. Excuse me~" You said while taking out your phone.

"SURE!" he keeps eating and eating and eating the ice cream!

Well, it's just an excude to avoid the awkwardness with his 'taste of love' thingy..

'Hmm.. who am i gonna call? AH! Taeminnn!~"

Tuut..tuut..

'Heh..no caller ringtone'

"Yoboseyo~"

'Aika?! I thought I dialled Taemin?

You look at the phone screen... [Connected..Taemin]

'So, I'M NOT WRONG!'

"Aika?! I half shouted

"Yah Aika! Who called??"

I heard Taemin's voice.

"err..nobody" aika shouted back

"Ya! Ai---" She hung up.

You look down. 'What's happening? Aika told me that she gotta help her parents. And Taemin....ergh! I didn't ask him why he doesn't want to come with us.'

"Ya! What's wrong?" Leeteuk asked. STILL eating the ice-cream.

you don't even respond to him. 'are they dating? but aika knows that i like Taemin like crazy!' Tears start to form in your eyes.

'I'VE BEEN BETRAYED!' Those tears fall down one by one while you try to take out a 5 dollars note from your purse. You stand up. Placing the money on the table. You try your best to talk with your 'normal' tone despite that your tears are falling endlessly.

"O..oppa..umm..he're the money. I gotta go. Something came up.

"Hey, you just called me OPPA!" he said happily. Not even bother to look at you. Focusing on his ice-cream.

You run out from the there. Crying. Hoping that the rain will cover your tears. After running for a little while, you start to walk really really slowly.One step at a time.  You don't even care that you're drenched like crazy. When you arrived at the steak house you stopped.

'So..maybe they're in here..maybe they're dating here. What's seperating me from them is the door.' you want to open the door, but somewhat your hand won't cooperate with you.

'Maybe this is how things turn out..maybe my heart is meant to be....crushed like this' The tears went out. again.

You started to walk away. livelessly. really really slowly..

"WAIT!!Minjee-ah!" a voice called you from behind. You're to sad to turn around. You're to sad to do anything. You're to sad to even think what to do next.

So, you just walked away

Then someone hugs you from behind.....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok,so, this is not the full update though..i'll add some in this chapter later.

currently, my brain wont cooperate with me =.='' ok2 lame excuse right..ahh nvmnd i'll finish this fic as soon as possible!! ^^

soooooo..done~ what do u think? ahh! i think this is too long =.='' anyway,, check out my new fic~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13671/should-i-confess-beast-gikwang-korean-you

weeee~ anyway, WHAT"S UP SILENT READERS?? TALK!! pleaseee~ ^^

 

Make sure u support my friend's fics tooooo!!!~ <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/6865/waiting-at-the-rain-changjo-leeteuk-niel-superjunior-teentop-you

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13753/my-love-for-you-is-deep-beast