PARTYYY!~~

ME?? Are You Sure?

6 days had passed after the incident. Since that day, everything went back to normal. Aika had apologized. You guys are always on the phone like always. You guys went shopping together 2 days ago.

Leeteuk has asked you if he can come to your house to make a party for you. You agreed. Aika will come around 8 p.m. As for Taemin, both of you haven't talk for a while. 'So what, we're not made for each other anyway'

You woke up at noon on your birthday. You look outside. "Peaceful rain" you mumbled. Mom haven't call. No breakfast from Taemin. He always did that every year on your birthday. You sigh.

"This is not the time to be sad Minjee!~~" you said loudly and clean up the house a little. After that, you take a loooooong shower.

At 2 p.m, you throw youself on the couch and watch some dramas.

"Ding Dong~" the doorbell rings. You open the door. "Ah! It's you sunbae!" you greet him with a smile. You notice the rain already stops.

You invite him inside and he went straight to the kitchen bringing some stuff. You can see a box of cake "You're early!" you asked while tip toe-ing to see what else is there.

"Early? It's already 7!" he laughed a little "Nuh uh! No peeking!~ But let me tell you something! It's an ice-cream cake" he smiled.

"wow!~ really?! but do i need to pay you back?!"

"HAHA! no need! Taemin's the one who paid for the cake."

"That means he bought it?"

"Yeah! He worked part-time at Lee's Steak House especially for you" he said while preparing stuff to cook.

"Real..really?" you stutter

"yup!and you know what, I really like you."

"YOu like me?!"

"And he does to. At first, I thought of taking you away from him" he looks at you. "So..what do you think?"

"About what?" you look down at the floor.

"About me taking you away from him"

You just look at him. "Ah. I got my answer then. It's a no right?" He smiled "Nevermind then- YAA! where you going?"

You quickly run to his house next door. You press the doorbell a thousand of times.

"Calm down Minjee! what is it?" Taemin's mother opens the door.

"WHERE'S TAEMIN?!" you ask impatiently.

"Emm.. he's out. What's wr--"

You dash away. "Thanks!" you screamed out.

You sigh. After 20 minutes of searching for Taemin everywhere around your neighbourhood, you FAILED!

You stop at the bridge. You take out your cellphone. 'Call him? No way. Ah. It's 7:50 already' you put your cellphone away.You look around. "WOW! Preety lights" You look up "and the stars too" You look down the lake.

"Great! Now i even see his reflection at the water!" you shrugged. 'WAIT A MINUTE!' you turn around. He hold you from turning around.

"NO! Don't!" he screamed out.

"WAE?!" you whine.

He closes both of your eyes with his hands. "Quit playing with me Taemin! I was worried sick about you!"

"You remember when I was mad at you. Last week? That's because... err.."

"Are you okay Taem? your hands are cold" you feel his hand with yours

"Don't interrupt!"

"okay. okay. can you at least remove your hands from my eyes?!"

"MINJEE!!" he shrugged

"Fine. Continue, Your Majesty"

"Where was I? ah.. i was mad because i was er..jealous..you..and..leeteuk going out together..and me..left behind"

"So? who can always tell me that. And i can always forgive you~"

"That's not the point. it's because..ah! this is embarassing! i..ILIKEYOU!!" he said the last part quickly.

"Ahh..really.." you look down embarassed. You look up again realizing there's no need to be embarassed because he can't see your facial expression now.

"You know what..i..ahh..i like you too"

"REALLY?!" Taemin asked half-screaming.

You remove his hands and face him 'his face is soooo red! aww~ cute!'

You nod shyly. "So. why are you mad at me?" he asks

"I can't remember actually" you giggle.

You look around. "No present?" you pout.

He smiled. "Close your eyes and let out your hand"

You close your eyes. "I can't wait!~"

You can feel his hand in yours and you feel something soft on your lips~

well..you feel that for 10 seconds or so.. "That's it?!" you playfully.

He look away. "Whatever" he mumbles.

"So.." you clear your throat "Let's go home. I mean my home"

"Yeah..let's go.. to your home" both of you started walking.

'Awkward' is playing a song in your head because both of you are SILENT!

"Beautiful night isn't it? ha. ha. ha" 'aigooo.. did i just let out an awkward laugh?' you facepalm yourself.

After like a thousand days of walking, you start to walk reallllllllllly slowly that you didn't even realize that he's ahead of you.

Then you feel something on your left pinky. You look up. And there he is, holding your pinky with his pinky. He keeps walking ahead of you.

"ARE YOU BLUSHING TAEMIN?" you ask straightforwardly.

"NO ! I AM NOT!" he makes himself very clear

"OMG! YOU ARE!!!" you keep teasing him.

He stops suddenly and you bang your head to his back. "OUCH!" you cried out.

"YAHHH! Taemin! what's wrong with you?" you look up. and his face is soo~~~oo close to yours.

And he keeps getting closer and closer and CLOSERRR! you could even feel his breath on your face! 'aishh..ok! just like they did in those dramas! close your eyes minjee!'

AND THENNNN...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE BLOWS RIGHT ONTO YOUR FACE!

"Yahh!" you scream out

"What do you think I was gonna do? KISS YOU?!" he laughs hysterically.

"I..I don't know!! How am I suppose to know what's in your mind?!"

"Look who's blushing now!"

You look away. "Aish. you're so childish! anyway~" you take some step ahead "who gets home first is the winner!" and you start running through the night with TAEMIN~

 

THE END!~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for everybody who's always giving me support., especially my friends and not to forget my subscribers!~ ^^

my first finished story! OH YEAH~!

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!~~