The 'talk'

ME?? Are You Sure?

You toss to the other side. Your back facing him. Pulling the blanket up, covering yourself.  "What do you mean we need to talk? I'm tired! Aren't you? Good night!"

"Don't be so stubborn!" He takes away the blanket. "Anyway, this is mine"

You pull of the bed sheet, and wear it like a blanket.

He turns on the light. "Ya! Switch it off!" You said

"No way! WE NEED TO TALK" he said seriously. You face him "Please?" he pleaded

'Oh man! Not the pleading voice! RESIST! MINJEE, RESIST!' You sighed 'Geobu hal su eopneun neoae maryeokeun Lucifer'

You get up and sit. "Give me the blanket first" He handed it to you.

You take it and sit up straight. "So??" you asked annoyingly "like 3 hours ago, you said that fine you'll live your live and i'll live mine" you mimicked him

"i'm sorry" he looked down "but you shouldn't slammed the door right in front of my face or i have to get a plastic surgery" he laughed at his own lame joke. You laughed too.

'Aish?why am i laughing?! It's not that funny' You clear your throat "That's it? Ok then, Good night"

He takes away the pillow. You glare a him "What now????"

"I wanna ask you something. Can i?"

"If it's anything related with my personal life, I WON'T answer"

"Since when do YOU have a personal life?"

"Wanna ask or not?"

"Ok. Why umm.. why are you hugging Leeteuk that evening?No! I mean today, evening"

"It have nothing to do with you"

"BUT! I have the right to know"

"What rights? You don't own me, Taemin. YOU DON'T"

He pouts "It's not working when i'm mad at you. Why do you want to know anyway?"

He looks at you with those sparkling puppy eyes while pouting. "AISH! ok ok! But first! Give me the pillow!"

He handed it to you " You gotta stop taking your stuff that i'm borrowing tonight."

"ANSWER! NOW" he seems excited.

"He's just comforting me. That's all"

"About what?"

"Why do you wanna know so much?" you paused. Then you realize something "Taemin-ah, do you like Leeteuk-sunbae?" you ask him, almost whispering

"WHAT?" he looks curiously at you like you're some kind of an alien. Then, he laughs like crazy....

"What's wrong with you?" He keeps on laughing "YA! I'm serious!" you take a deep breath "Fine! End of our little talk then. good night!" you quickly cover yourself in the blanket. 'Aish! I'm wrong then? AIGOO!! this is embarassing!Yea. why should he likes leeteuk sunbae? He has aika right?'

"Ya! Wake up! It's not over yet!" Taemin tries to pull off your blanket. You tighten your grip on the blanket. He let go. "Ok.. so maybe i like Leeteuk sunbae, satisfied?"

You quickly sit up and face him "SERIOUSLY?"

"Yea.. as a sunbae. He's a good leader and he's charismatic and..."

"AND?"

"and... he treats you right"

"what do you mean?"

he looks at you "hmm... nothing. I'm tired. Let's sleep" he switch off the light and walk straight to his bed.

"YA! I wanna know!" you're still sitting.

'No respond?' you sigh deeply. "Ya! Taemin! i know you're not asleep yet. But i'm still mad at you about this evening okay."          'and i don't think i'll forgive you that easily'

you lie down, staring blankly at the ceiling. "about what?" Taemin suddenly answer

"about us" without realizing, you answered him

"us?"

"huh?" you suddenly realize

"what about us? who are us?"

'just shut up minjee. pretend that you're asleep'

after 5 minutes, you still can't sleep.

*vibrates* *vibrates* 'aish.. who is this freak calling me at midnight. no! no! don't answer! maybe Taemin's not asleep yet!

"Minjee-ah! just answer it!" taemin said in a weird tone of voice. seriously, i cant explain it. "Aish. I know. I'm gonna answer it"

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah! Minjee-ah?" 'Leeteuk sunbae?'

"emm... who is this?"

"Ah! it's me! Leeteuk!" leeteuk answered happily.

"Ahh! Leeteuk oppa!~ ♥" you answered emphasizing on the word oppa.

"You aren't asleep yet?"

"Of course not oppa~ If i'm already asleep, how can i answer the phone" you giggled

He chuckled "Yea maybe you're right. Sorry i'm calling on midnight. Actually.."

"YES?" you answered quickly

"Actually i wanna ask if you're okay" he said.  "keep it down!" Taemin murmured.

"Who is that?" he asked curiously. "Ugh.. it's nothing. It's just my crazy neighbor" you laugh nervously.

Taemin smirked "its just my crazy neighbor" he mimicked your words.

You clear your throat "Ehem! Anyway, I guess I'm fine now oppa"

"Really?! GREAT!" anyway,im officially 16 now!~"

"Wait! Let me guess! You're actually calling me on midnight because of your birthday right?"

"Err...maybe yes. DON'TBEMADATME!"

You laugh "No i'm not mad! Sorry! But i don't know it's your birthday"

"Never mind. Eating ice cream with you that evening is the greatest present ever"

"Oh! Wait! Let me sing u a birthday song!~"

"No need actua---" "Saengil chukka hamnida, saengil chukka hamnida, saranghae---" you paused

"What's wrong?" "Nothing! let me continue~ chukkahae oppa, saengil chukka hamnida~~" (A/N:the birthday song, is it correct? LOL i changed saranghae to chukkahae because minjee is not comfortable XD does chukkahae exsists? kekeke~)

he laughs "Why are you laughing?" You ask, dissapointed

"Nothing. thank you. you voice is.. nice"

"Welcome~ anyway, oppa, im sleepy! Good night happy birthday!~"

He sighed "ok then, see you tomorrow." "i dont think so oppa! im skipping school tomorrow" you giggled

"Oh really, ok then see you whenever you go to school! Good night" "Ne~ g--"

"Good night oppa!!!!~" Taemin said loudly. You quickly cut the call. "YA!" you shouted and look down, "what's wrong with you?!"

He turn his back on you and smirked "there's nothing wrong with me. I think you lose your screw because you said to me that you didn't like older guys"

you lie down on the bed again, switching off your phone. In case, Leeteuk calls again. "FYI, humans doesn't use screws or nails or whatever. Secondly, people can change. Thirdly, take care of your own relationship."

"What relationship?"

"Playing dumb huh?" he totally CROSSED the line now. "Wahatever" you shrugged

"whatever" he mimicked.

 

------------------

i'll updateTHIS chapter tonight!~~

UDATED!~ yayyyy!!~~~ hope to see your commentsss!~ ^.^