Birthdaysss!~

ME?? Are You Sure?

you better read thic chapter again because i changed some parts!~~

------------

 

.You turn around.It's Jiyoon, Taemin's classmate with... IS THAT JUNHYUNG FROM CLASS 2A?!

"Hey~" you greet her with a smile. You lean over to her a little closer and whispers "is that your boyfriend?"
 
Both of them laugh hysterically. WAIT!! So junhyung heard me? "No, silly~ he's my brother!"

"I'm Junhyung" he lets out his hand.

"I...I'm Minjee" you stutter. (He's one of your crush. DUH!) both of you shake hands.

"EXCUSE ME!" a cold voice called out.

"Sorry!" said the three of you together.

"OH! Taemin-ah!" Jiyoon said happily. "Are you here with Minjee?"

"Nope!" he answered quickly, not even looking at you. "You better ask him" He points at Leeteuk that just came out from McDonald's. Leeteuk looks totally clueless. As for Taemin, he walks into McDonald's heading straight for the counter.

"What's wrong with him?" Junhyung asks you with a what-did-you-do-to-him face.

"I dunno" you answered with an innocent face.

"Anyway,is Leeteuk your brother?!" Jiyoon asked suddenly and LOUDLY.

"Jiyoon, just because you go to the mall with your brother, that doesn't mean everyone does the same...RIGHT?" Junhyung looks at both of us with a cheeky smile.

Leeteuk and I exchange glances. You laughed nervously "Eww! No way! We're JUST friends!"

"Yeah...what she said" Leeteuk agreeing with me but his tone semms a little weird.

"Anyway, we gotta go now! He have a LOT to do. Right sunbae?! Let's GO!! Bye Jiyoon! Bye Jiyoon's brother!" you nervously pull Leeteuk by the arm along with you after both of you bid goodbye to the sibling.

"What was that about?" he asked. You just keep on walking. "Are we really JUST friends?" you stop and turn to him. "Of course sunbae. My rules in relationship are: ONE, never date anyone that;s older than you and, TWO, date your guyfriend!~" you said confidence.

"That's unfair!" Leeteuk said like a child.

"Wae? I don't want to be lead on by some random sunbae i barely know. Besides, I'm the shy type.....well, when it comes to the person that I like that is." you said with a smile.

"It's like you're referring to me!"

You just laugh "no sunbae! It's not like you like me anyway. OH well~ we're wasting our time.." you look at your colorful watch that's given by Taemin on your 13th birthday.

"Yeah. It's not like I like you anyway" Leeteuk repeats your words.

"HELLO!~~ are you listening? I SAID, we're wasting our time and which do you choose? Living Cabin? MR D.I.Y? or some sports shop?"

"HUH? For what?

"Sunbae!!!!!!" you shrugged "You're drifting away!!!!!!!!!! It's for your birthday present! Don't you want it?"

"Hmm...what if, I wait around here and you go and buy it for me? Presents are suppose to be a surprise right?"

"Oh yeah! That's kinda true! Ok then! Sunbae, you can go and sit there okay?" you point to a seat that's not so far away.

"Ok!! just go! I'm not a kid. I'm not going to be kidnapped!" He push you away.

"Sit there ok? THERE!" you turn around and signal him to sit THERE again.

'So... what should I buy for him. Oh yeah! A cute keychain? Nah~ He must have got billions of them. What about sunglasses? What about... waaaaa!! this is sooooo hard!' you just stand still, thinking in the middle of everyone.

"Yah! Watch where you're standing!" A guy's voice called out.

"OH! sorry!" you looked up. It's non other than, TAEMIN! "Oh. It's you." you roll your eyes.

"Why are you so mad at me?" He asked in a plain tone

"Why are YOU so mad at me?" you shot back.

"Hey! I asked you first!"

"At least I have a reason to be mad at you!" you walk away.

"YA!" He follows you "What is it"

You quickly enter a gift shop on your left ignoring him.

"Come on! Tell me!" he whines

"Hmm.. will this lamp be a great birthday present for sunbae?" after observing it for a little while you put it back. "Nah..too normal" Taemin just looks at you.

"What is wrong with you?!" you asked angrily.

"I'm not going to leave unless you tell me why you're mad at me"

"What?! That's childish! God created brain for you to think. Now, LEAVE!" you shove him away.

"Why's that? It's not your store." Taemin pretends to look around. The salesgirl just laugh at the two of you. You just glare at him and leave the store and walk some more to find some other store.

Then you spot an old woman selling good luck charms~ 'Now that's interesting!' you quickly went to the store.

"Annyeonghaseyo young ones (LOL)" she greets you with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm looking for a good luck charm for... my friend." you said sweetly.

"Is it for that young man?" she looks straight at Taemin

"Ah. NO! It's not for him" you glare at Taemin that's besides you.

"So. How much does one costs?" you asked

"10 dollars"

'ergh... that. is. going. to. kill. my. purse!' T_T  A/N:psst~ actually, i know nothing about good luck charms! XD

"Ahhh..I'll take one then." you said hesistanly.

You quickly pay the old woman and she gives you the good luck charm. You're just about to leave when Taemin asks something that grabs your attention.

"Can you read minds or hands or whatever they call it?" Taemin asks suddenly.

"Of course I can. I can know if you're suitable or not just by looking at your hand."

Taemin lets out his hand. Both of them looks at you. "What?" you asks blankly.

"Give her your hand" Taemin directs you.

"NO way! babo! I h-" You stops when you saw the old woman seems...hurt. "Aish. Fine" You let out your hand. The old woman looks fine again. 'It was meant for Taemin!'

She takes both of your hands for like a minute and then she puts Taemin's hand on top of your hand. "It seems. You're made for each other. Stop fighting and start giving in" the old woman said with a BIG smile. 'weird!'

"So. Do we have to pay?" Taemin asks. "No. There's no need!" She smiles again.

Both of you bow to her before leaving.

"Minjee-ah..I..emm..sor-" he tries to say something but you stop him "Will you stop following me?" you asks coldly.

"No" he's back to his childish-self again.

You smile to yourself. 'Let's see if you can follow me until the toilet!'

"Ok then.. let's go!~" you said happily.

Taemin looks at you weirdly but then, he's going to do whatever he said.

After walking for a while, finally you found the toilet! 'A-HA!!!~~'

"Faster Taemin!!" you walk quickly as you're reaching the door. He stops. You look at him.

"What's wrong? Let's go!" you said with an evil smile 'MUAHAHAHAHA! serves you right!'

"You're not coming?" you pretend to ask him.

"Ergh. I'll wait for you outside" he looks embarassed    

'Let's see how long you can stand waiting for me'

        ~15 minutes later~

You peek through the door 'Aish! That guy!' Taemin is still waiting outside while playing with his phone. Resident Evil maybe?

'Oh YEAHHHH!!!!!!!! how can i be so stupid? I got my emergency hoodie and shorts! aish!'

You get into one of the cubicle and change. You look yourself in the mirror "Minjee! You're such a genius!~" you said proudly.

Before going out, you wash your hands. You peek through the door again. He's reading some paper that's on the wall. The good news is, he's back is facing you!

'This is my chance!' You slowly sneak behind him and..and..you made it! YES! Before leaving, you take a peek at him. You're already far from him "Annyeong, babo!" you said to yourself.

You take an elevator to meet up with Leeteuk. "Yo! Sunbae!" you greet him

"Ah! What's takin--oh? why did you change?" he stands up.

You take a deeeeeep breath "It's a looong story. Well, let's go!"

"Yea. It's already 8 p.m." leeteuk said looking at his watch.

"WHAT?! 8?! I'M SO DEAD! Let's go! NOW!" both of you rush outside and take a bus home.



"We're near to my house. Oh yeah! Here you go!" you give him the present that you bought. "SAENGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA!~"

"Thanks!~" he takes it.

"NOOO! no!no!no! Don't open it here!" you stop him from opening the plastic bag

"Just because" you smile. You press the bell and the bus stops "Well, bye!~ see you later sunbae" you wave to him and walk straight to your house.

You press the doorbell a few times. No one answers you. You look under the mat for the key. Open the door and open the lights. Thare's a note on the table where you're supposed to put the key

'Minjee,my distant cousin just died and we're going to his funeral. After that, dad is going straight to Japan for some business affairs. We'll be home after 3 weeks or more. I already leave some money for you. Love, Mom and Dad~'

'Business affairs?! WHAT business affairs?! My birthday is next week!' you scream out in your heart. 'And next week we don't have school because of some renovation stuff going on. DARN IT!'

You rip the note and throw it on the floor. "Ding~ dong~" 'great timing!'

You open the door.It's Taemin's mom. "Oh? Omma? What's wrong?"

She looks in your house. "Taemin's not with you?" she asks worriedly.

"He's not home?!" 'what a stupid question!'

"No. Nevermind then." she turns around to go home.

"Did you try calling his cell?" you screamed out.

"Yes. I tried. Nevermind Minjee. Sorry for troubling you." She walks away.

You close the door. "Aish.. It's already 8:54. where could he be?"

You search for your cellphone in your bag. "Darn it! It's dead!"

'This is so not the time to sit around.' You get out and run to the mall.

'What are you thinking Minjee?!' you stop at the playground that's only a few blocks from your house and totally AWAYYYY from the mall. You're out of breath.

'ahhh! Taemin! please be safe. please be safe! PLEASE BE SAFE!'

"Ouch!" someone cried out.

You stop your panting.You walk deeper in the playground. You see someone. And it's Taemin. He got a bruise on his cheek.

He let out a sigh "I really like you" he mumbled while looking at a star necklace. Maybe that's the one he bought earlier.

"Who is the lucky girl?" you asked from behind.

"YAHH! since when you're there!" his shocked expression is very funny!

You laughed. "I'm asking you!" he seems mad

"Just now~" you walk closer and sits besides him. "What's with that bruise?"

"I got hit by someone's husband when I'm trying to look for you in the toilet" he said seriously.

"WHAT?!!! SERIOUSLY??!!! I..I..I'm soooo sorry! Let's go home and get that treated okay? Your mom is looking for you anyway!" you pull him so that he'll stand.

"I don't want to"

"WHAT?! Come on!"

"Ah! Taem! There you are!" Taemin's father walk to your direction.

"He doesn't want to go home" you said worriedly. "Well..i'll go home now" you bow to Taemin's father.

----------------

 

WARNING!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER!~~ <3