'Sleepover'

ME?? Are You Sure?

“Who is it?” you shouted from the kitchen. This is not the time for house visits.

The knocking becomes louder. “Aish! Wait!” you shrugged while walking to the door. But first! Just for safety measures, you take a pan from the kitchen

“Who is it?” you asked again to make sure it’s not a kidnapper or something. Nothing. ‘Hmm...maybe the person already left?’

Then knocking strikes again!

You open the door. “WHAT IS---?!” you screamed out. “it?” you slow down when you realize it’s Taemin. You just stare at him. He’s carrying something on his hand. Food? From the…steak house?! That confirms it!

“What’s with the pan?” he laughs.

You just stare at him making your ‘mad face’

“Hellllloooo!!~~” he waves his hand in front of you. “It’s Lee Taemin here, speaking to Song Minjee. I come in peace. Yeah! That’s right! I, not WE…I don’t have that much friends.” He sighs.

You didn’t let out a word. Still looking at his face.

“Did you have…what they called it? Amnesia? Right! Amnesia! Oh!” he noticed the bandage that’s on your knee. “See that?” He points to your bandage. “I gave that to you this morning. Remember?”

You yank off his hand using the pan “OUCH! That hurts!” he screams out.

“What’s wrong with you?! Even if I have amnesia, is it funny to you? Why do you even care?!” You slammed the door right infront of his face.

“YA! SONG MINJEE! You know what? Fine! You live your life, I’ll live mine!” Taemin screams from outside. Woah! He’s mad now! REALLY mad!

“FINE! It’s not like we’re married or whatever! Think before you speak!” you scream from inside the house. Then you hear he drops something outside, his footsteps, and he slams the door.

You peek through the window that’s near to the door. No sign of Taemin outside. You open the door and look down. He left the food. Is it for me? You pick it up and bring in to the kitchen. There’s a note on top of the tupperware. ‘Wow! A tupperware? Did he…works there? Where’s the usual pacakaging?” [Here’s what the note says! ~ ↓]

                                       Minjee-ah! Mianhe!~ ^.^
                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                             
‘Aish…what to do now?’ you look blankly at the tupperware’s lid. You don’t even open it. Because you already knew what’s inside. Of course, STEAK!

“*sighs* should I eat? Or not? Eat? Or not?” Just then, your stomach starts to make weird sounds. Well, that makes sense; you haven’t eaten anything today except breakfast. You look at the clock next to your family picture. “8.15 p.m.” you said loudly.

‘Aish…I spend 30 minutes looking at the tupperware’s lid?! I must have lost my mind.’ You quickly take the tupperware, removing the lid and put it in the microwave.

After you took everything that’s needed for dinner, you start to eat. Taking one bite slowly, really slowly. After an hour that seems like forever you finished your dinner. Just when you’re about to turn on the TV, the doorbell rings. ‘Wait!” you shouted, getting up from the couch. When you open the door, to your surprise, it’s Mrs. Lee, Taemin’s umma.

“Ahh…Umma!” you said with a smile.
“Minjee-ah~ Sorry for coming this late, but, do you want to sleep at our house tonight?”

“Ah. I don’t think so umma; wouldn’t I be a trouble for you?” You try to ‘say no’ in a polite way. Actually, you’re planning to watch some cheesy sad movie, cry your eyes out and skip school for a few days and after that, everything will be okay. ‘Looks like, it’s not going to be like what I planned’

“NO! Of course not, Minjee! Come on, just for a few nights until your parents comes back.Anyway, Taemin’s appa isn’t home, he went overseas with your parents and Taemin went out to the steak house.” She said with a smile. ‘So that’s where Taemin gets his smile’ you thought.

‘WAIT! STEAK HOUSE?!’ “Steak house? What’s he doing there umma?” you asked calmly. ‘Take a deeeeeeep breath Minjee!’ you remind yourself.

“Aish… I’m not supposed to tell you this. Well,” she hesitated “Well…he works there.”

‘Working fo his in-laws? Good tactic’ “For?” you asked curiously.

“He said he wants to earn his own money. Anyway, will you come? I already prepared some movies and popcorn because when you got home a few hours ago, you looked sad. Are you ok now? AND! If you want to skip school tomorrow, well…I’ll let it go, but just this once!”

‘Earns his own money?? Ya right!’ “Emm…ne umma, I’ll come” you said with a smile. ‘How can I say no anyway?!’ “But I need to pack some clothes first”

“Ahh… great! I’ll wait for you at home.” She walks away excitedly.

After you closed the door, you quickly take some clothes for tomorrow and Taemin’s clothes too. A great oppurtunity to give it to him without any hassle. After a few minutes, you walk to Taemin’s house, that is, next door. You knock twice.

Shortly, Taemin’s umma opens the door. She seems really happy. “Ahh! Let’s see some movie! ~ I always wanted a daughter to watch cheesy movie together” she leads Minjee to the living room.

Taemin’s house is really, I don’t know, it seems and feels really warm and comfortable. It makes you feel at home eventhough my house is next door.
“Come and sit!” she pats the seat next to her on the couch a few times. You sit down, putting your bagpack on the floor. She offers you a hot chocolate drink. “Thanks umma!” you said with a big smile.

After 2 hours watching 2 movies. Well, the first one isn’t that good, so we watched the other movie. It’s really FUN! We laughed, cried, and even‘boo’ed the first movie together. It was so much fun! I never had that much fun with my mother. Well, my mother isn’t that bad. She’s nice and gave me everything I needed but there’s something missing. Now I know what.

You yawn. “Sleepy?” she asks. You just nod. “But it’s only 11! Nevermind, you can sleep in Taemin’s room” she said while standing, and then stretches a little “I’m going to sleep to” she stated.

You stand up, confused. “No, nevermind let me sleep in the guest room” you decline.

She looks at you. “You’re not a guest Minjee; you’re like…family to us. Don’t you want to be my daughter?” she asked jokingly while pushing back my hair that’s covering my eyes.

‘AGAIN! HOW CAN I SAY NO?! AISH…I give up!’ “Ne umma!” then you quickly hug her. And quickly let her go, surprised by your own action.

“Good night!” you said quickly. She smiled back, “good night” and walks to her room

“So, this is what it feels like having a real umma” you murmured to yourself, taking the bagpack from the floor.

“What is it?” she opens her room door.

“N…nothing umma!” you stand up, “good night” you smile

“Good night” then she closes the door.

*sighs* ‘Aigoo! That’s close!’ you walk quickly to Taemin’s room, putting the bagpack besides the door. Then, you throw yourself on the top bunk.  You yawn again. When you’re about to go to dreamland, “Umma! I’m home!” Taemin’s voice boomed through the whole house.

Ok, so maybe it’s just my imagination. You quickly go down from the top bunk and quickly place your ear on the door to hear stuff, things, whatever…

“Ahh! Taemin-ah~ you’re home. Why are you so late today? Its 11:15”

“Sorry umma! I got some extra cleaning job to do today. Can I not go to school tomorrow?”

“Well, you seemed pretty exhausted. I’ll let it do.Anyway, Minjee is in your room. She’s sleeping here tonight. Maybe for other nights too, until her parents get home.”

“WHAT?! Umma! Why didn’t you ask her to sleep in the guest room?”

“She’s not a ‘guest’ Taem; she’s a part of the family. Is there anything wrong now? You usually would be happy when she comes”

“YAY! I’m happy now! Happy?" he said sarcastically  "Anyway, umma, I’m sleepy. Good night!”

“Good night! Remember to wash up a little”

“Ne! ~~’

‘Ahh! He’s gonna get in here!’ you start to get on the top bunk quickly. Then the door opens ‘SAFE!’ Then you hear the shower in the bathrom turns on. You open your eyes. ‘He’s in the bathroom’ You take a deep breath. 

Shortly, the shower is no longer heard. 'He's gonna come out! Sleeping mode! ACTIVATED!' you quickly hug a pillow and pretend that you're sleeping.

Then, you feel something  on your hair. His hands? "Mianhe" he whispered those words.

'Aish! Hold on Minjee! Hold on! Don't move'

He move some of your hair from your forehead and kiss your forehead~

You groan. Opening your eyes slowly as if you just wake up and scratch your head. "Oh? Taemin-ah?" 'YES! I'm such a good actress!!'

He looks suprised. "Awake already?"

You yawn and just nod "What time is it?"

"It doesn't matter. We need to talk"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry i keep u guys waiting!~ Anyway, how was it? i realize there's A LOT of grammar and spelling mistakes. I'll correct them later or never XD

 

Comments are LOVED!!!~~~ <3