Sadness is a.... virus?

ME?? Are You Sure?

Sorry for the late updateeeee!!~ Ok, so I triED to make this chapter as NOT cheesy as possible!! Anyway, who do you want to see ‘YOU’ end up with with??keke~ Tell me in the comment box below!!~ UH! Anyway, while writing this chapter, I’m listening to YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL OSTs~ That is:

Jang Geun Seuk-what should I do
Park Shin Hye-without words/saying
Kim Dong Wook-my heart is cursing

And some F.T Island’s songs~ like their recent one, ‘Calluses baing stuck’

I dunno why I’m telling you this… hahaha XP but those songs are really GOOD! You should check them out too!!~ (I should stop babbling right??keke~)


You wipe away your tears and move his hands away from you

“Tae” you turn around “min?”

He looks dissapointed. “No. It’s just me.” He brought an umbrella to cover you from the rain.

“Ahh...Leeteuk-sunb…oppa” you look away “I’m sorry. I think I need to go now” you walk away

“No” he takes your hand

“What?!” you ask annoyingly while wiping your tears, not even looking back.

The rain starts to stop. Well, kinda.

“I…eventhough I don’t know what is happening now, but...please…calm down a little.

You turn to his direction looking down to your soaking shoes. Suddenly, you start to cry again. The pain is too much to bear.

He reaches out his hands to hug you. You just stand still. Out of nowhere, he hugs you. You try to push him away “Su—sunbae, you might get wet too.”

“It makes me sad seeing you cry.”

“But—“

He cuts your words “No buts… I...I want to” he clears his throat “I want to protect you.”

‘That’s what Taemin told me before’ you start to cry even more. ‘He promised me that’

Flashback~

“Taemin, we’re back!”

“So where’s MinJee?” MinJee’s umma asks TaeMin

“Ahh! ~ Umma! MinJee is still in the shower”

“Tell her that I’m home ok? I’ll be going now unnie” MinJee’s umma walks out to go to their house next door.

Taemin umma just smiles to her. ‘Taemin-ah!” His mom looks curiously at him. “So?”

“What umma?”

“Aww, my innocent son~~ you’re so pure~” She hugs Taemin.

“Ummmma!! Stop it! This is embarrasing.” Taemin said trying to break free.

She let go. “You’re even taller than me now!”

“Umma, you just saw me yesterday or… 2 days ago.”

“Ahh~ I feel so guilty abandoning you”

“Nevermind umma!! I can take care of myself now. Anyway, where’s appa?”

“He went straight to his office. So I went home with MinJee’s parents”

“Ahh…he’s such a workaholic”

“You know your appa..It’s all about work, wor—“

“Taemin! I’m done!” you walk down the stairs. “Ahh! Mrs. Lee!” you bow.

“Oh? MinJee-ah! ~ No need to be so formal. Just call me umma, just like the old days.”

You laugh nervously “Ne...Umma...” ‘That feels WEIRDDDD!~’ she went straight to hug you

“Well, I want to take a shower now”she let go of you and walks away.

“Well..err..umma, I’ll be going home now, ok?”You said to Taemin’s umma

“OK! ~” she went straight to the bathroom.

“She’s one bubbly umma!” you look at Taemin “you’re lucky to have her” you puff your cheeks. “Well, I’ll be going now. Bye Taemin!" you walk away sadly.

He close the door. You look at him. “What’s wrong? I want to go home now.”

“At least smile when you’re leaving me.”Taemin said, almost pleading.

“Leaving you?” you laugh “I’m only going home Taemin!”

“Well, when you’re sad, I’m sad too. Sadness is like…it’s like  a virus you know?”

You smile “Happy now?”

“NO! It’s fake! I can see it from your eyes. But nevermind! From today, I, Lee Taemin will promise to protect and never make Song MinJee sad anymore!” he said as if he’s going to a war.

“Ok then Your Highness or whatever you are, I need to go home now.” You remove his hand from the door knob.

“WAIT! Promise me you won’t be sad anymore?” he let out his left pinky

“Err...Yeah” you shrugged and let out your pinky too. Interwining them together.

He opens the door for you, “remember to wash my clothes and give it back ok?”

“Ok, ok~ I’l be going!” you quickly walk away, hoping that he doesn’t realize that you didn’t do the dishes.

REALITY~

‘AHHH! @#$%^&*!!! I haven’t given his t-shirt back!’

“Ya! MinJee. Are you okay?” Leeteuk asks.

You’re still in his arms and some people are looking at you.

“Err...Yeah… I’m okay” breaking away from the looong hug. “I want to go home now. I’ll be going. Thanks for making me feel a little better”

“Let me send you home.”

“Okay” you start to walk. Too hurt to think about anything.

“MinJee!” you heard a familiar voice behind you. You walk quickly

“Ya! Ya! What’s wrong with you?” Taemin starts to run towards both of you. He stops in front of you and Leeteuk.

You take a step forward, looking right in his eyes. Leeteuk just stands still not knowing what to do.

“Your eyes...” he said in a pitiful tone.

“Yeah…I cried my eyes out” you shot back in a mean tone.

“I’m sorry… is it about the ice-cream?”

“PABO! I think you should add that you won’t make me hurt in that promise”

“I’m sorry…”

“SORRY?! Is that the only word you know? Ah! Whatever, I’m going!” you start to walk quickly. Leaving Leeteuk and Taemin behind.
Taemin starts to run for you but Leeteuk holds his wrist. Trying to stop him.

Taemin looks at him. “Hyung! Let me go!”

“Just let HER go.” Leeteuk said in a serious tone.

Taemin gives him a confused look.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you got home, Taemin’s umma told you that your parents went overseas for a business trip. Well, you already knew about that but aren’t they supposedly to go like for another 2 weeks? Plus, you’re too sad to care about anything.

“Huhh...” you sighed while opening the door that leads to the living room. You went straight to the kitchen counter-top because there is something odd there. Well, not too odd, it’s a basket full of….fruits? PEARS?!

‘What’s wrong with my parents? I don’t like pear! What’s with the random ‘surprise’? Well, I guess I should have a pet rabbit now’ you sighed again. You take a quick shower. ‘Better cook something!’ you thought to yourself. Then, you heard a knock on the front door…