Chap 8

You're My Angel, My Yeoja Chingu

~Jessica POV~

Well.. Everything is so much better than I had expected. I'm back to this classroom again.. After a long night with Taeng. I glanced at Taeng who is sleeping next to Tiffany. How could she sleep with all the talkings infront of the classroom. I lift up my eyes and saw Tiffany looking at Taengoo. Piff! She's mine! Don't ever snatch her away or -- 

 

''Yah.. Why are you having such thoughts? Shouldn't you be listening to the teacher?''

 

I frozed. I look around, trying to see who was talking to me. NoOne. Oh My God... I knew this school was haunted! I should have listened to Mummy. OhMyGOD... Now I'm beginning to hear things.. 

 

''Yah! I'm not a ghost for goodness sake!"

 

Taeng suddenly flung open her eyes and stared at me.

"Eek Ya!!" I slapped Wooyoung's arm as she chuckled, Wooyoung just stared at me. I blushed, knowing I hitted an innocent person. 

 

''Miss Jessica Jung, Is there anything wrong?"

 

The whole class went dead silence and stared at the both of us.

 

"Urm.. Nothing's wrong"

 

"You better be.." She muttered under her breath. 

 

"Yah.. I'm Taeyeon.."

 

Taeyeon?

 

"Yes.. Kim Taeyeon. Why are you so surprise? You should know I could do this after last night."

 

Oh!! I nearly forgotten about last night..

 

"Sica ahh, try and pass messages to me using your mind. I don't want to keep reading your mind" 

 

"Pass... Like that? Is it working?"

 

"Yeshh it is. You're so cute, Sica-ah."

 

"Yah!!"

 

Hmph! Kim Taeyeon, You're soo dead when this class ends. And I'll find a way to blcok you from coming into my mind. 

 

"Piff, Happy finding then. I'm gonna sleep now"

 

"Sleep? Again? And stop reading my mind"

 

"I lost a lot of my energy last night.."

 

"Oh.. Sorry about that."

 

...

 

No reply.. Should be sleeping already. I kinda like this way of communicating. I didnt realise the class had ended as I kept staring into space. 

*PLIAK*

"Eek Ya!!" I jumped from my sit and shouted. I look at Wooyoung, who just kept slapping his table and laughing his head off.  I shot him my icy stares and he immediately stopped. He cleared his throat before looking at me.

 

"I.. Juust wanna tell youu its timee for recesss"

 

I chuckled when he kept tering. 

 

"BAM!"

 

I shouted in my head and laughed when Taeyeon immediately sat up. I went towards her and pulled her out of the room. Closely followed by Tiffany and Wooyoung. Piff. Those two. Told you Taeyeon is mine. I glanced at Taeyeon and saw her shaking her head smiling. 

 

"What are you smiling at huh?"

 

"You"

 

I was about to reply when I saw Donghae walking towards us. Uh.. I forgot I had a boyfriend. 

 

"Hey Babe. Hey Taeyeon. Hey..."

 

He look over my shoulder and gave them a confused look. 

 

"Tiffany"

 

"Wooyoung"

 

He made a 'o' with his mouth and smiled. Which I think Taeng could do so much better then him. Seriously, He is not cute at all. Why did i even go out with him?

 

"Babe, I've got something to ask Taeyeon. Can i borrow her for a while?"

 

I look at Taeyeon and she nodded at me. I reluctantly let go of her hand and she walked a few steps away from us. 

 

"I'll find you at the canteen"

 

"Piff, whatever"

 

I walked away. How could she leave me alone?! There is seriously something going on between them. 

 

~Taeyeon POV~

"So what do you want to talk about?"

 

I increased my speed and sped off to a deserted concer of the school. Closely followed by Donghae. Donghae stopped me in my tracks and pushed me until my back hit the cold walls of the building. He snarled at me, i just gave him a confuse look.

 

"Why.."

 

"What why?"

 

"Why did you bond with her? Didnt i told you not to?"

 

"You're still under the influence of your dad, Aint you?"

 

"Do not, change the topic, Nyte"

 

"Then how do you explain?! That dream wasnt a warning you are giving me, Its a plan to get hold of me, right?"

 

"So what if it was?!"

 

"What so what?! You still don't understand don't you"

 

I grabbed his shoulder and turned us around. Now i'm the one snarling at him dangerously.

 

"Your father.. Is the reason why I'm here. I could have enjoyed back there. And now you're helping him to bring me down? Whats happening to you Dark?!"

 

"I need to do it.."

 

"Why.."

 

"He.. Is the only one who can give me power.. The powers i need to protect you."

 

I punched him hard on his stomach. He groaned and fell onto the floor. 

 

"Then I don't need your protection. Just come back. Come back to your senses!"

 

I walked away, leaving him alone there, not once looking back.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahh.. I broke the rule x.x My last update for now.. ><