Will You..

You're My Angel, My Yeoja Chingu

~Class~

~Jessica POV~

Its another day of a boring Geo class. I look to my right. I can't believe Taeyeon doesn't want to sit with me today.  She's laughing and smiling with the new girl. Aint she suppose to look after me? She must have felt me staring at her as she turned her head to my direction. I coughed and look back to the front.

Mrs Lee: Jessica, Is anything wrong?

Everything is wrong.

Me: No

Mrs Lee: Good, Then could you please shout out the answer to this question?

I stunned and stared at the board. Oh my gawhh. I havent been listening to her lesson. I look down and started to flip my book so hard that i might tear it any second. I felt everyone looking at me. 

Mrs Lee: Jess--

*KnockKnock*

Wooyoung: Hi.. I'm sorry I'm late. 

Mrs Lee: Class, Please welcome your new classmate. Wooyoung. 

Mrs Lee: Please take a seat beside Jessica.

What?! Its suppose to be Taeyeon sitting next to me..

The girls had their eyes fixed on him as he took his seat beside me.

Omo!! He is so cute!!

I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend yet!!

Omo!! Jessica is so lucky!!

How i wish i was Jessica 

I rolled my eyes at the girls and they all turned back to the front

Mrs Lee: Now, then lets Blah Blah Blah

Wooyoung: Hiie, I'm Wooyoung

Me: ...

Woooung: Whats yours?

I gave him my famous icy stare. He gulped and turned to the front. I look to my right and.. Eh?

Taeyeon's Gone

~Taeyeon POV~

I rushed to the toilet when I felt my right eye burning. I look into the mirror and saw my right eye changing. 

Me: Ahhhhh!!

I fell to the floor as I covered my eye. 

-->http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RMEvWu0_2YY/TNyrqOJODII/AAAAAAAAAEg/AzQXGNQHiLw/s1600/ciel+phantomhive.jpg

When the burning pain was gone, I slowly got on my feet and stared into the mirror with tears welled up in my eyes. 

Its all too.. Fast.

~Dorm~

~Taeyeon POV~

You're not safe here

My father knows you're here

Do not dorm bonds with her

Trust me

I landed my fist on the mirror as the words kept replaying in my mind. 

What about them

I smashed the mirror into pieces as tears rolled down my cheek. I heard the door open and was slammed closed as heavy footsteps came towards me. 

Jessica: Taeyeon!!

Jessica gasped when she kneel down beside me, staring at the pieces of broken glass. 

Jessica: You're bleeding!!

She went to the drawer and took out a first aid kit. I stared at her as she kneel down beside me and took out a few things from the first aid box. 

Me: Why are you here?

She ignored my question as she continued digging her first aid kit. I place my uninjured hand on her chin, forcing her to look up. But she turned away, refused to have any eye contact with me.

Jessica: I..I Just..

Me: Just..?

Jessica: I'm just worried. 

Me: Worried?

Jessica: Yes.. Theres something different in you compared with other people that I have met. 

Me: I thought You hated me

Jessica: No. It just brings back bad memories. Now can i continue to clean your wound?

I blink a couple of times. Since when did she know how to speak lenghty sentences? I released her chin and she quickly continued digging out things. 

Jessica: This goona be pain. 

I nodded. She lift up my injured hand and use Saline wipes to clean my wound, and of cause, I hardly felt anything. She then carefully use the bandage and banadged my hand. 

Jessica: Done

She pick up the used wipes and threw it into the bin. She then put back all the unused into the kit and then stared on the broken glass. 

Jessica: Maybe you should sit on the bed and I clean up.

I stood up and sat on the bed. As she rushes into the toilet to get the broom, I flicked my fingers and the broken pieces joined back together and back on the mirror on the the wall. As good as new. 

Jessica: So now you're making a fool out of me.

I look at jessica who had the broom on her hands, standing at the entrance of the toilet. 

Me: You didnt ask me for help. 

She disappeared into the toilet again to put back the broom. She then came out and sat next to me on the bed. 

Jessica: Taeyeon.. I..

She finally look at me but her eyes widen. Oh shyt!! My eye!!

I quickly covered my right eye and look away. 

Jessica: Taeyeon.. Your eye

Me: erm.. I know.. Jessica.

Jessica: Look at me Taeyeon..

I shook my head but felt a pair of hands forcing me to turn around. I look at Jessica and gave her a cheeky smile. She pull down my hand and stared at my eye.

Jessica: Its.. Beautiful.

Me: But I thought you..

Jessica: Taeng.. I'm sorry. I didnt mean what I said before. 

Me: Taeng..?

Jessica: Can I call you that? I mean..

Me: Yeahh, You can. 

Jessica: Teang.. Can I ask you one more thing?

Me: Yeahh sure.

Jessica: Will You...