Chapter 5

You're My Angel, My Yeoja Chingu

~Taeyeon POV~

Its had been a week since jessica ignored me!! Whats her problem?? Everyday she would leave the dorm earlier, reach the dorm earlier. And even hid in the toilet when i am in the room till i (acted) sleeping. But everynight, i would hear her mumble in her sleep and sometimes even led to crying. Everytime i asked her wht happened, she just ignored me!! Man, i was just trying to care..

Oh ya. Not forgetting... My parents had been ignoring me for one week too!! Aishh!!

Uh?! Theres jessica!! Omo!! Wait up!!

~Jessica POV~

Hell!! Thats taeyeon, I gotta run.. Wait.. Why am i running?

Its been a week since i ignored taeyeon. I didnt know why i ignored her so. I am scared. I am scared that she would be like her. But she seemed fine.. Aish!! She seemed fine from the starting too. How would i know taeyeon would not changed? But.. I kinda feel empty without talking to her. Why would i feel empty?? I have donghae.. Oh.. Speaking of donghae.. He have been acting weird since taeyeon met him.

I wonder what's going on...

Go away.. Taeyeon.. I wonder if thats your real name too. 

 

~Tiffany's POV~

Taeyeon: Yahh!! Wait up!!

The girl infront started to walk after running a short distance, but shows no signs of stopping. Don't she have any manners? That girl have been calling her for so long. Aishh!! I knew i shouldnt transfer to this school. This is my first day here and i saw something like that.. This kind of things would not happen at Dunco High. Aishh!!

But that girl behind. She looks cute. I wonder if i could make friends with her...

So i stepped in between them and stopped the girl from chasing. The girl nearly banged into me, but she stopped in time. Lucky for the both of us~  And then the girl was gone, leaving the both of us alone in this eerie looking hall. 

Taeyeon: Yahh!!

Me: Hello, i'm new here. 

Taeyeon: Uh.. So?

Me: I thought that we could be friends. 

Then.. I showed my eye smile. 

Taeyeon: Uh.. okay sure..

Yes! I knew anyone would love my eye smile. 

Me: Come, show me around. 

I grabbed her hand and hopped infront, pulling her with me, totally forgetting about the girl before. 

 

~Jessica POV~

Yea.. That girl would be much better than me.. I took a step back and sat on the floor, hugging my legs. The wall blocking my view of the two of them. I couldnt trust anyone that easily. Especially Taeyeon's kind. I meant, Taeyeon's race. All because of that person. Who broke my life..

~FlashBack~ 

~Jessica's POV~ (age 8)

Me: Can i really trust you?

Angel: Of cause you can. I'm here to protect you. 

Me: Yay!! I have a angel friend!!

Angel: I'll always stay by your side. 

 

(Age 9)

Me: Wheres my mother.. She's been missing for 1 month. Help me find her will you?

Angel: I will. Don't worry. She'll be fine.

Me: Really?

Angel: Yes. 

Me: Thank you angel!!

 

(Age 10)

I saw her went into a room i wasn't suppose to enter. Then one day, when she was out. I went into the room without her knowing. She said if i went inside, i would be unhappy. And hell, I wished i had listened to her. Inside the room, I saw a familiar figure, lying on a bed, motionless. I knew who that was, but i just couldn't believe it. A flash of light came behind me and i saw her standing there, with worried eyes. 

Me: You lied..

Angel: No, listen to me jessica. I was just trying to save your mother. 

She reach out for me, but i backed just before she could touch me. 

Me: NO!! DON'T TOUCH ME!! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER. 

Angel: No, Jessica listen i--

Me: I don't want to listen, I HATE YOU HYERI!!

I rushed out of the room, house and into the cool dark night. I didnt know where to go, I didnt know what i was going to become. 10 and helpless. But i do know, that angel just killed my life. 

~End Of Flashback~

I didnt had tears in my eyes anymore. The memories that used to be a heart breaking thing now has no meaning to me at all. Well, I didnt turn into a ice princess over a night. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I jumped up and turned around. Relieved to see it was just Donghae.

Donghae: Hello? I've been talking to you like for the past few minutes?

 Me: Yes? You're finding for me?

Donghae: Have you forgotten we have a date tonight? I'm worried about you. 

Me: Uhh..

I checked my watch and saw that it was already 8:45pm. I was late for 15 minutes, no wonder he was so worried.

Me: Uh, miandae. Its my fault *Smiling*

Donghae: Its okay. Come lets go.

 

~No One's POV~

Mmm.. Am i the only one who saw the whole thing? Haha.