Warning

You're My Angel, My Yeoja Chingu

Wow.. I looked around. Green grass everywhere, blue skies, butterflies flying around. I ran around, enjoying this moment. Even though I knew it was bad to have dreams now, But i couldn't care less. I wanted this. I'll deal with the problems later on. Its been so long since I was a human. Since she saved me.. Its been.. 254 years? 

Taeng..eon?

Whose that?

I spun around, trying to catch a glimse of who was calling me.. Or what. 

Taengeon? Are you here?

Its Taeyeon. 

I rolled my eyes, not sure if the owner could see. 

Don't roll your eyes, I can feel it. 

I turned around when I felt the person getting closer to me. His dark eyes were the same when I first met him years back. I'll never forget those caring dark eyes... Hmph, But he left me. Broke our trust. I took a step back, still staring into his eyes.

Taeyeon

Why did you leave?

His expression stiffen and took a step towards me. I took another step back and growled at him.

Don't you come near me

Look Taeyeon, I'm sorry. I didnt had a choice back then. 

Sorry? Guess how many years I had to fight back the pain?!

I threw my hands up in the air in defeat. 

Look, I did all those to protect you

He took a step towards me, but i didnt took a step back

So.. You still remember your promises to me?

yes.. I do Nyte. 

I chuckled when I heard him saying my real name. 

What? Whats so funny?

Nothing.. Donghae. Or should I say Dark?

His expression soften. He took my hand and pulled me to sit. I groan when he pushed me and I fell on my . 

So.. Does this mean I am forgiven?

Nope. 

Then..?

First you have to tell me why you created this dream

Warning

Huh?

You know dreams means warning to us.. Right?

I nodded my head, remembering what mother told me before.

I'm here to warn you. You're not safe here. 

What do you mean?

He flicked his fingers and we were suddenly sitting on mid-air. I look around. Fires were all over the place, Dark red skies, people were shouting and running all over the place. It was totally different from before. I saw a group of people and i focused on them. I saw me.. In my Angvil form. Protecting a person, Jessica. Around me was Mother, father and a few injured guards. I look at Dark questionly. He pointed far away and i turn to see what was he pointing. 

I gasped when I saw his father with his own army, dashing towards my group, killing anyone in his way. Not only that.. Dark was beside him, killing too. 

What does this mean?

My father knows you're here

What? How?

He felt something. He just didn't know if i have met you. 

But I'll be okay if I....

No! Do not form bonds with her. 

What?! Why?

Its easier to run away alone. If lets say my father got hold of where you are. Its okay if she dies, shes a human after all.

What? how could you say all those?

Trust me.. Nyte. I know whats best for you.

I'm not afraid of dying..

Yes.. I know you are not. But what about them?

He pointed downwards and I saw armys of rebels fighting against Mother and father. Jessica was.. Dead? I tried to pull mother and father away, to run for safey, But I couldn't. 

See? Thats what going to happen if Jessica dies. You can't run.

I kept staring until all of us were killed.

Mother... Father...

You get what I mean now?

Yes..

Remember, You can always trust me. 

I flung open my eyes and stared at the ceiliing over me. I look to my right and saw Jessica sleeping peacefully. Should I listen to Dark?... But he broke my trust back then.. But I can't watch my family die and I can't do anyhting to help them. 

Should I..? Or Should I Not..?

~Donghae's House~

~Donghae POV~

Dad: Well done son. 

Me: I have hurted her.. Yet again.

I felt a tear roll down my cheeks but quickly wiped it away when dad turned to face me.

Dad: You cried? Weak.

Me: Yes.. Dad.

He smirked at me and waved his hands, tell me that i can go out now. I went out, slammed on my door. He treated me like a puppet. I wasn't his son, I was his tool. A tool to have his revenge.

 ~Meanwhile~

Revenge Is Sweeter Than You Ever were. Don't You Think So? Hyeri.. -Evil Laugh-

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't know I ignored this story for so long..

Hmmm. But i didnt think anyone would care. hehe.