Chap 1 ~ No Title

You're My Angel, My Yeoja Chingu

Nyte: No dad. I don't want to!!

Ang: No nyte.. You must. Its for your own safety. 

Nyte stomped around the room, shaking her head. One second ago, there was only two person in the room. The next, there was three. 

Hyerun: You must. And thats an order. 

Nyte: But mum!!

Hyerun: Listen to me. You're now being hunted down, for your blood. We are finding ways to keep you safe. But for now, you must go. 

Nyte: But mum. You said that the human world is forbidden. 

Hyerun: Rules can be broken. 

Nyte: Mum... Dad...

Hyerun: You won't be wasting your time there. You will be looking after a girl. 

Nyte: What?! Thats more worse. 

Ignoring what nyte had said, Hyerun continued. 

Hyerun: You can change to human form and back to this form whenever you want. But do remember. Humans are afraid. And you're being hunted down. So don't do anything rush. 

Nyte: Yes mum...

Hyerun: Oh, and you will be studying in a high school and your name will be taeyeon. 

Nyte started to mouth some words and she was gone in a flash. 

Ang: Do you think she will be ok?

Hyerun: She will, after all. She is our daughter. 

~Nyte's POV~

What the hell? They are sending me to the humans worlds. Its so forbidden. Mother said it was dangerous. But i'm left with no choice. Stupid traitors. I agree that my blood is special, but hunting me down? Hmph!! Why? Why is my blood special? Because I'm the daughter of angel and devil, a Angvil Not just any angel and devil of cause. Its the Lord Of Angels(Father) and the Lord Of Devils(Mother). Thats why. Everyone had wings, but mine is more special. Left is Raven Black and right is Binding White.

I've got news that i'll be staying in the same dorm room with that girl. So i will really have to miss my angvil form. Jessica.. The girl.

~No one POV~

-Jessica Dorm-

*DING* *DING*

Jessica rushed forward and opened the door. 

Jessica: What?

Taeyeon: Hey there. I'm Taeyeon and i'm your new room mate *Smiling*

Taeyeon reach out to shake jessica's hand. But instead Jessica rolled her eyes 

Jessica: Whatever. 

And Jessica walk away...