I'd Live Gently In Front of The Eyes of The World

Garden of Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'D LIVE GENTLY IN FRONT OF THE EYES OF THE WORLD

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Wah, it's raining again." Sehun smiled, looking out his window into the gloomy morning that greeted him. This was a good morning.

He laid back on his bed and stared at the bland ceiling. How long was forever? How long was the next time I'll see her? If there was someone who could answer those questions running through Sehun's mind, it was her. Sehun jerked up and quickly got prepared to go outside. Took the same umbrella and same old beaten sneakers.

He ran through the puddles, not caring about getting his socks wet. He stopped by the corner where the break up happened. Everything started replaying like a movie on rewind. Her screaming, him bleeding. He ran again. He ran again to the same bench they sat on.

Nothing.

She wasn't there. No sign of her. Sehun thought he should wait a little, just in case she was running late because the taxi driver was being careful of slippery roads. Or maybe she waited for a nice taxi like he asked her to. Either that or maybe she was just late for whatever reason she had. The reason didn't matter. What mattered was that she was would be there with him soon.

7:45

8:00

8:23

9:00

Nearly an hour and she wasn't there. That didn't stop Sehun from anything. And then he remember what he had told her.

"When angels cry, the sky does too."

Maybe she was sad. Maybe she really took to heart what happened between her boyfriend and her. Sehun shook his head and looked to the sky hoping she'd hear him.

"Little angel, I hope you're alright."

"Little angel?" 

Sehun looked to his right to find her there. Any angle she was in was perfect. I guess she really is the sky. Hearing me when I talk to her. He smiled, finding piece in her very existence. She sat beside him, her hood over her head.

"Holding not even a small umbrella." Sehun muttered which he made sure was loud enough for her to hear. She chuckled.

"What's your name?" he looked at her and she looked at him.

"I'm-" "Jieun we need to talk." a man cut her off before she can introduce herself. Well, now Sehun knew her name, though he wished it came from her own mouth. 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter