I Embraced You In The Rainy Night

Garden of Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I EMBRACED YOU IN THE RAINY NIGHT

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

If it meant not seeing her, Sehun felt dead. For days at a time he would try to forget but she only became clearer. It had been exactly a month since they last saw each other, since she broke his heart for the first time. Sehun became more aware at the fact he had to get over her. He didn't want to, but he had to.

March 9, 2014

The light drizzle turned into a storm. It had been quite over a while since a storm had happened. Sometimes the days were bright and sunny and sometimes they were gloomy and it sprinkled a little. But a storm hadn't come across Seoul in a while. On the days the sun was shining, Sehun thought if she was smiling. And on the days where it was gloomy, he asked himself if she was alright.

A month. Sehun had gone back and waited at the garden everyday from sun up to sun down, nothing. No one. He felt miserable. Like there wasn't anything he could to to save her. Her heart was a garden, and the walls were very high. Sehun felt as if he were insignificant to her. Maybe he was really just nothing to her. Maybe she was happy with her life except for the small bit where her boyfriend and her fought. Maybe everything was alright now.

Maybe she never loved him.

Maybe she never meant the kisses.

Maybe she's not grieving like he is.

Maybe.

Sehun finally felt the urge to return to the garden after not doing so for a week. Urges felt right. In his sweats and hoodie, Sehun grabbed hsi rainbow umbrella as it burst open to protect him from her harsh hits. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter