In Order to Shift The Burden, So Crudely

Garden of Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN ORDER TO SHIFT THE BURDEN, SO CRUDELY

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

For the last few days the rain went on. And each day Sehun went to the garden and sat on the bench. Waited 2 hours a day for Jieun to hopefully come. His efforts were futile. He needed to see her at least once more. Once more to get her phone number or once more to say goodbye. On the 5th day of the rain, Sehun decided to go for the last time. He promised himself that if she didn't come within 2 hours, he would succumb. 

With his hood over his head and the same colorful umbrella, Sehun made his way to the garden. 

8:31

9:02

9:27

10:05

10:29

With two minutes left, Sehun lost hope. She wouldn't possible come within two minutes right? He looked down as his fingers and started to play with them. He noticed something embedded on the bench with a black sharpie marker. 

10:31

 

11:20

11:46

12:02

12:31

sehun if you see this, it's jieun.

How could he have not seen this? Of course, she was waiting too. They're times were different. As soon as Sehun left, Jieun would arrive. With only a difference of a couple minutes, they missed each other.

10:31

Sehun stood up and started away then stopping in his tracks. He looked up.

Jieun

Jieun looked at him, slightly shocked.

Sehun.

"Sehun-" "Jieun-" they said in unison.

"You're here--" again with synchronization.

They laughed.

"I've been waiting for you." she looked up at him.

"Looks like we had a time difference of 5 minutes." he chuckled, "Come with me."

"Where?"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter