Chapter Five-Hyunsik's thoughts

Love changes people

Chapter 5

Hyunsik POV
It has been a week since the last incident. I had been skipping school to figure out my thoughts and feelings. I went to pubs and met alot of other girls but i still couldn't get rid of her face from my mind.

"Hyung what have you been doing? Skipping schools lately?" Peniel asked across the table.

"Stuffs and all. Why? What's the matter?" I drank a cup of alcohol that was in front of me.

"Nothing. It's just that the girl, Niki kept appearing at our hang out place frequently. She even asked me about you just yesterday!" I stopped drinking when i heard her name.

"What did she want? Is someone bullying her?" I asked putting my drink down and got serious.

"Nothing much. She says she wanted to give you something yesterday but then you weren't there. I offered to give it for her, but she says she rather give it to you herself." 

I wanted to ask more question but Peniel was too busy entertaining the women which just came in.

Everyone was busy with the girls. Two approached me and i coldly ignored them.

"Hyunsik, what's wrong? Don't you want to play with us?" 

I was still ignoring them as i kept thinking about Niki and what did she wanted to tell and give me.

My thoughts soon disappear when one of them crashed her lips on mine. 

I pulled her hair and she begged me to let go. The others watched in horror.

"Who the told you that you can kiss me huh?!" I pulled harder.

Tears started falling from her eyes, and i let go of her hair.

I took my things and went out

I wandered along the streets smoking away. I was casually walking around when i saw the person who kept running in my mind right in front of my eyes.

I kept my distance and watched her every move. I may sound like a creep but seeing her just makes me smile for no reason.

She helped an old man cross the busy road, helped an old lady carry her stuffs to the bus stop and played with kids along the way. 

I was so mesmerized by her smile. She was walking alone, at late night. I kept following, to make sure she was safe. But, little did i noticed, some other guys were following her too. They grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her into a dark alleyway. Due to the distance i built between us, i was caught up by the traffic when they took her.

I immediately ran over making sure not to knock into someone when the green man shows up. I looked around thinking where might she be and heard a soft help. I ran over towards the voice and managed to locate her.

She was surrounded by four guys, one covering and the other carressing her cheek and the others just standing behind. She looked frighten and started sobbing.

"Get your hands off her bastard!" I said running towards them and gave my first punch. 

I started fighting the guys. 4 vs 1, a disadvantage? I rather say its an insult to my capabilities. 

"Do you know who i am?! I'm Lim Hyunsik. And looks like you just got your death wish." I said punching the person who carressed her face.

"Stop! Hyunsik stop!" Niki cried out. I stopped and looked at how scared she looked. 

The four guys managed to run off when i was caught off guard. I walked towards her and i could hear her sobbings.

"Stop. I'm scared. Please stop." She said squating down, closing her ears with her arms and shut her eyes close.

I hugged her and try to calm her down. "Hush little baby don't you cry." 

After a while she managed to calm down and i decided to offer to send her back home. 

It was rather awkward on our way back. 

I took out a cigarrate and put it in my mouth. I was about to light it up when she stopped my hands. 

"Is it okay if you don't smoke? I'm asthmatic to smoke and smoking is bad for your health." She said and took the unused cigarrate and threw it in the nearest trash bin.

I pulled her to the other side as a car drove passed us. I saw how thin her clothings were and her rubbing her hands to keep them warm.

I took out my jacket and handed it to her. "Use it. You're cold aren't you." 

"But if i use it, wouldn't you be cold then?" She said and pushed the jacket back to me.

I placed my jacket around her small body. "I rather be cold than let you be cold." I noticed a slight blush formed at her cheeks and was happy with my actions.

Soon, we arrived at her house. I noticed how dark her house looks like. "Your parents asleep?" I asked.

"Yup. They always sleep early."She said as she looked at the time.

I was about to go home when she called me to wait. She went in her house and i saw the lights of a specific bedroom were and after a few minutes she came out with two box in her hand.

"I made this today when i was bored at home and you should try some." I opened the first box and saw chocolates filling the box up. I took one and had a bite. I gave a nod to show that it tasted okay.

"I made this myself as a thankyou gift. I wanted to give it to you yesterday but you weren't at school from what your friend said." She said looking down. 

I opened the next box and saw a cushion like girl keychain. I raised it up from the box, "what does this means?" Refering to the girl.

"You have saved me three times plus today four and its just a little appreciation for helping me. It's like you are my guardian angel." She said, taking out her handphone and saw a same keychain just that hers was an angel.

"So, the girl is you and the angel is me?" And she nodded.

"If i used it too, wouldn't it seems like a couple keychain or something?" I chuckled.

"I'm not forcing you to use it if you don't want to. Just that i want to show my appreciation." She said shaking her hands and blushed a little. 

Suddenly, my heart started skipping fast. It got silent and i looked into her eyes. She looked back to the floor in embarassment and i lifted her chin up and placed my lips on hers.

I had kissed hundreds of girls but this kiss was special. I was able to figure out why she was always on my mind ever since that day. I was also able to figure out why i fought with my hyung because of her. I was also able to figure out how she could drove me to my beastly side and stopped me so easily. And the answers are all the same. It's because i have fallen for her.

It was not a rough, hot kiss. But rather a soft, gentle kiss. I slowly broke the kiss and she was blushing like mad. 

"Go back inside. You have to go to school tomorrow remember?" I coolly said and was about to go off when she grabbed my hands.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" 

"Yes i will." I rustled her hair and pushed her inside her home and closed the door. 

I can't believe i just kissed her but i know that from that kiss i was able to figure out my feelings and all. I took out my handphone and hung the keychain on the keychain hook.

I ate the chocolates and walked back home happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's a chapter full of Hyunsik?😱😱😱

This chapter is dedicated to Kitty16 for commenting first that made my day happy! Hope you like it!😣😣

They had their first kiss together!! 😱😱😍😍💏💏

And yesss Hyunsik finally sort out his feelings!! 👍👍

Can't wait for next chapter? 😏😏😏

Subscribe! 😁😁😁🙈🙊🙉