Chapter 6- Beginning?

Love changes people

Chapter 6

Niki POV
I woke up as soon as my alarm rang. I honestly felt that i didn't slept a wink last night. I kept replaying the scene in my head.

Flashback~
He lifted my chin up and gave me a soft kiss. I didn't pushed him away even though it was my first kiss. 

It felt so sweet and all that i was rather disappointed when he pulled away.

Flashback ends~

I did my daily routine and woke my family up before heading off to school. 

"I'm leaving!" I shouted while wearing my shoes.

"Have a good day in school!" 

"Dehh!!"

I walked out of the house and saw a figure waiting outside my house. I took a few more steps closer only to realise that was Hyunsik.

"Hyunsik? What are you doing here?" I asked.

He took off his headphones and offed his music. I noticed the keychain that was on his phone and it made me smile.

"I was wondering if you want to walk to school together?" He asked, scratching his neck. 

I giggled at his shyness and we started walking to school.

It was still early so i suggested to take a long bus ride rather than the normal bus route. I was glad that he agreed as i wanted to spend more time with him.

We sat down beside each other. There was awkward silence, maybe because there were barely anybody in the bus.

I was looking out of the window when i started feeling my eyelids becoming heavy. I mentally cursed myself for barely having any sleep last night. 

I felt Hyunsik hand on my cheeks, pushing my face to his shoulders. 

"Take a nap. You look like you didn't sleep last night." 

I would have blushed like mad but i was rather sleepy that i could fall asleep anytime.

"Hyunsik?"

"Hmm?"

"Can i hug your arm to sleep?"

I asked with my eyes closed, preparing to sleep.

"S-sure."

I wrapped my arm around his right arm and slowly drifted to sleep.

Hyunsik POV
I noticed how her head keeps falling and i knew from the weight of her eyebags, she barely slept last night, like me. 

I lightly pushed her head towards my shoulder to sleep on.

"Take a nap. You look like you didn't sleep last night." 

I could sense her tiredness when she didn't even reply or even argue back like she normally does.

"Hyunsik?" She suddenly calls my name with her eyes closed.

"Hmm?" Thinking whether she is sleep talking or still awake.

"Can i hug your arm to sleep?" 

Thank god she closed her eyes or it will be a total embarassment to see me blushing.

"S-sure." I stuttered little bit.

She soon s her hand around my right arm and snuggled on it. I was praying hard that she will not hear my heart beating like mad now.

She soon falls to sleep after a couple of minute. I looked at how her long dark brown hair covering her beautiful face that i tugged behind her ears. I took out my phone to take photos of her beautiful and flawless sleeping face.

I then carressed her cheeks and touched her nose and brushed her lips gently remembering about last night.

I kissed her forehead and interwined my hand with hers and watched her sleeping all the way to school.

I woke her up two stops before alighting by gently shook her body.

"Niki? We are reaching soon."

"Mhmmmm.." She slowly stretched her body and accidentally hitting my face. 

"Omo! Are you okay? I'm sorry! Let me take a look." She removes my hand from my face and we met eye to eye.

Her eyes were hazel brown and it sparkled under the morning sun. I unconsciously moved forward towards her face. We were only a few centimeters away, when the bus jerked making us followed the bus actions.

I manage to protect her head from getting hit from the seat in front of us and pulled her to my chest when we moved backwards.

She quickly moved away and sat down at her seat awkwardly. We soon alighted and i walked her to her locker.

I even sent her to class before telling the others what happened.

Niki POV
"Niki? We are reaching soon." I heard a voice waking me up.

"Mhmmmmmm..." I replied and stretched my whole body which was aching.

I suddenly felt that my left arm had hit something and that something was Hyunsik's face.

"Omo! Are you okay? I'm sorry. Let me take a look." And i removed his hand from his face.

I was looking for any injuries but somehow, i felt like his eyes were calling mine and we made eye contact.

He started to move nearer to my face.

'Is he gonna kiss me again? But i'm not ready yet!' 

My mind was telling me not to let him kiss me but my body was saying otherwise.

I closed my eyes preparing for the kiss when the bus suddenly did a jerk stop.

I felt how Hyunsik's hand protected my head from getting hit and i ended up at his chest after the bus break.

"Thump thump thump" 

'Omg is that my heart beating? Wait its Hyunsik's'

And i pulled away and sat at my seat awkwardly. 

"Ahem. It's time to alight the bus." He said in an awkward manner.

We walked queitly to school.

Hyunsik was attracting too much attention that everyone was looking at us.

He accompanied me to my locker and even to my class. 

"I see you around then?"

"Yeahh.." I said and he walked off.

I sat down at my place and suddenly everyone crowded around my seat.

They kept shooting me questions that i couldn't answer.

"Guys and girls settle down please. Mr Jo is coming and he seems to be in a bad mood." Lay said making people to go back to their seats.

He took his seat in front and a few seconds later, Mr Jo arrived in class.

We greeted him and he went on with his homeroom lesson. I saw how a paper flew to my table and read it.

"I saw you and Hyunsik walking to school and all? What happen?" Lay wrote.

"Don't ask. I will explain during lunchbreak." I replied and threw it back to him. 

"You better be. You have a lot of explainations to do missy." 

"Hahah! I will! Don't worry ahbeoji! :P" and threw it back.

"Miss Lee and Mr Zhang, care to share with everyone what are you guys talking about." 

We both stood up and looked at the class guiltily. I was about to answer back when a phone rang.

"Whose phone is it?! Better own up!" Mr Jo shouted. Everyone checked their phones but none was ringing. Only one person left, and that was Mr Jo himself.

He took out his phone and answered the call.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Ahh~ nehh. I'm sorry." 

He replied the rest with 'hmms' and 'ahhs' and ended the call.

He looked back at the class and back to me and Lay who was still standing.

"Miss Lee and Mr Zhang please sit down. I'm sorry for disturbing your coversation. Please carry on." He said and wiped off his cold sweat that were formed at the sides of his face when he picked up the call.

"I bet it's your Hyunsik." Lay added to the paper conversation.

I looked around the school but he could not be found. Maybe we have an imaginary telepathic that allows to communicate without knowing.

I giggled at my own childish thoughts and paid attention to the rest of the class.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG!! I'm really starting the feels of this story again!!😄😄

Is it rather short? Or would you prefer longer?😟😟

But i think Hyunsik will really be so sweet in the next few chapters!! I can see and feel it!😍😍😱

And i'm sorry for not warning the readers about the slight violence in the previous chapter!😣😣😔😞

And want to know who and why and how did Mr Jo receive the call?😏😏😏

Subscribe then to be able to read it as soon as its been updated!😁👌😂

I am so sorry for not updating for so long and thankyou fot not unsubsribing!