Chapter one- Fated meeting

Love changes people

Okay first time writing this so enjoyyy~

*note that i sometimes would use third person and sorry for all the gramatical and spelling errors! ><

 

 

Niki POV
"Ring ring ring!" The alarm sang for Niki ears. She streched out her body after stopping the alarm. She got up and took a shower and went to prepare breakfast for the family. She's not the eldest nor the only child but people say that Niki's more independent than her other siblings. She woke her parents and siblings up one by one and even prepared clothes for them. She was like a mom every morning. Once everything was done, she went off to school. It was like a everyday routine. Niki went and met up with her friends and school was per normal. Soon, recess came. Lay went to reserve seats for us, Suho and D.O bought food for us and I
Niki bought drinks for them. She might be the only girl but they don't treat her differently. Trying to carry all the packet drinks, bottle and cups with only two hands is hard. She walked carefully while carrying the drinks to the table, making sure not to knock into anyone. But then, a group of guys were fooling around in front of her eyes and that made her flutter. Just when she barely passed them halfway,a guy bumped into Niki's shoulder, causing her to dropped the drinks and a couple spilled. She bent down to pick up the drinks and stood up, bowed slightly and said sorry and continued walking with her dirty uniform. Niki called Lay over for help. "Why did you even say sorry? It clearly wasn't your fault!" He 'whispered', hoping that group of guys could here him. "Nahh its okay!" She replied, smiling to make him calm down. 
 
Hyunsik POV
The morning rays shot lazers to Hyunsik's eyes. He covered himself with a blanket but the rays were too strong that it barely works. In the end, he got up and prepared for school unwillingly. Hyunsik took his own sweet time for school even though he knew he was late. Hyunsik went to meet a couple of his friends before going to school. It was a normal thing for him to be always late. The school didn't care about it as Hyunsik is the Chairman's son. So, all the teachers didn't dare to talk back to him and some students are afraid of him as he might beat them up for his own entertainment. Recess came when they reached school so the group went straight to the canteen. The group love to bully others just for fun during recess especially as they are able to embarass that person in a big crowd and easily pick another person. The group were fooling around like they were the only ones in the canteen when it was packed with people. They pushed one another and Peniel bumped into a girl and made her spilled her cup of her drinks. Suddenly, the canteen was dead silent. Minhyuk began to tease and just stood and stare, hoping to embarass the girl. Instead, the girl stood up and bowed to the group and apologised even though it wasn't her fault. Hyunsik was surprised by her actions. The group continued walking forward, disappointed with her action. "Why did you even say sorry? It clearly wasn't your fault!" Hyunsik turned as he heard someone said that. He was walking towards the guy when he heard the girl said,"Nahh it's okay!" while smiling. Hyunsik's heart skipped a beat when he saw the girl said that while smiling. He was still looking at her till she turned and their eyes met.
 
 
 
 
So.. How did it go? Please write your comments so that i could improve better! I got chapter two ready already but i wanna hear some comments to improve the story. Gonna update next week so stay tuned! :D