Chapter 4-Unsorted feelings

Love changes people

Chapter 4

Just as i said in the previous chapter, would be writing first person as i thought it will be better! 

Heheh~ enjoy! ;w;


Niki POV
I headed to our usual table for lunchbreak with Lay. As soon as i reached there, the guys started to shoot me with questions.

"Yah! I heard stuffs about you and Hyunsik and why didn't you tell us first!" Baekhyun said.

"And i thought we were friends..." Sehun said with disappointment.

I sighed and told everyone how did it started. 

"So it's all because of one incident that happen just a few days ago?!" Kris said, still not accepting that fact.

I nodded.

"Is it just me or does everyone else feels like its their fate like how they met and how he helped her twice?" Chanyeol said, sounding spooked.

"I think it's just a coincidence." I said and went off to buy food.

I was walking backwards and fooling around with the others at the table when i accidentally knocked into someone.

"Choseohamnida." I said while bowing.

"Hey aren't you the girl that also knocked into us a few days ago?" A tall guy asked.

"Yah! Can't you walk properly?! Which idiots will walk backwards?!" The guy that i bumped into said.

I kept apologising and bowing to them. "It's only an accident. Don't need to shout at her." Lay and DO came to help me out. 

"Yahh~ this guy jinjja!" The guy was already aiming at Lay and i stood infront of Lay, protecting him.

"If you don't wanna get hit, move away. Don't say i didn't warn you!" 

"Whats going on here." A familiar voice spoke. 

I saw Hyunsik walking towards us.

"Hyung! Eunkwang hyung wanted to hit the bastard but then that girl stood in front of him and then she doesn't want to move away and then.."

Hyunsik pushed the tall guy aside and walked towards me.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I said in a soft voice, looking down.

I felt his hand lifted my face up and he looked me in the eye.

"What are you doing?! Get your..." Lay wanted to grab Hyunsik's hand off my face but was stopped by the tall guy.

"Are you okay? Did he hit you?" Hyunsik asked looking for any injuries.

I swear by now, everyone in the cafeteria was looking at us. I shook  my head.

"Ani. Your friend didn't hit me or anything. Thankyou again for helping me. And i'm sorry." I said and bowed to his friend again.

"It's okay. Don't keep apologising. Don't get into trouble again okay." Hyunsik said.

"Yah! She bumped into me and her friend talked back at least let me punch one of them." The guy said again.

This time, Hyunsik managed to catch that guy's hand before it managed to land on someone's face.

All it took was a stare from Hyunsik and that guy walked off the cafeteria.

"I apologised in behalf of my friend's behaviour." 

"Ani it's okay. It's my fault to begin with. I'm sor.." 

"Please don't say sorry again. Instead a thankyou will be nicer." 

"Thankyou." I mumbled the words.

"Your welcome." He chuckled and walked off with the tall guy.

I went back to the table with Lay and DO emptyhanded. I could still feel stares from people around the cafeteria hitting my back.

"I think he likes you." Tao said, making me choked on nothing.

"He's like fated to help you everytime you face a problem." Chen added.

"He is like the leader of that gang.(lets just imagine that he is the leader of Btob only in this fanfic! XD) and everyone listens to him, even the hyungs. It's like he has this powers to make people listen to him. I swear if i was gay, i would fall for him." Everyone heared his remark and made disgusting noises.

I myself is still shocked of the event and what Tao and Chen said keeps disturbing me.

Hyunsik POV
After giving the books to Niki, i went to meet the others. We went to the rooftop as usual and wasted our time there. The lunch break bell rang and the boys were finishing up their last stick.

"Yah! Ppali! I'm hungry!" Eunkwang hyung said asking the others to finish up their last stick. 

"Hyung, you and Sungjae can go first. I will stay and we will catch up with you later." Eunkwang and Sungjae left to the cafeteria. 

After a few minutes Eunkwang and Sungjae left, i felt something wrong. There was this part of my unconscious mind that told me to go to th cafeteria NOW!

Having that feeling, i handed the door keys to them and went off.

"Finish up fast and locked up the door for me." 

I went down the stairs fast and saw people gathering outside the cafeteria. The people gathered at the entrance sensed my presence and made way for me to walk through.

I saw what was attracting everyone in the cafeteria.

"Yahh~ this guy jinjja!" Eunkwang hyung wanted to throw a punch to a guy and stopped when a girl stood in front of the guy protecting him.

"If you don't wanna get hit, move away. Don't say i didn't warn you."

I managed to recognise that face. That girl. Niki. 

"Whats going on here." I spoke and walke towards them.

"Hyung! Eunkwang hyung wanted to hit the bastard but then that girl stood in front of him and then she doesn't want to move away and then.." Sungjae tries to explain the whole situation to me but was forced to stop when i slightly pushed him aside.

I walked towards Niki and stopped right in front of her.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." She said in a soft, guilty voice looking down.

I lifted her chin up and looked her in the eyes. 

"What are you doing?! Get your..." The guy that was protected by her wanted to grab my hand off my face but was stopped by Sungjae's grip.

"Are you okay? Did he hit you?" I asked examining around her face and body for any injuries.

She shook her head and kept her eyes on me while i was checking for injuries.

"Ani. Your friend didn't hit me or anything. Thankyou again for helping me. And i'm sorry." She thanked me and apologised again to Eunkwang.

"It's okay. Don't keep apologising. Don't get into trouble again okay." I said but was interupted by Eunkwang.

"Yah! She bumped into me and her friend talked back at least let me punch one of them." Eunkwang said and was preparing to throw a punch at them.

I managed to stop the punch thanks to my quick reflexes.

I glared at Eunkwang and he knew what will happen if he go on any further. I let go of his hand and he walked off the cafeteria.

"I apologised in behalf of my friend's behaviour." 

"Ani it's okay. It's my fault to begin with. I'm sor.." 

"Please don't say sorry again. Instead a thankyou will be nicer." I was starting to get annoyed from her saying sorry.

"Thankyou." She mumbled her words. 

"Your welcome." I chuckled and walked off with Sungjae.

"Hyung why did you stopped Eunkwang hyung? Did you.." 

"I will tell you guys  all together at once."

As soon as i opened the rooftop door, i saw Eunkwang hyung who was still fuming with anger.

"Hyunsik ah what happen to Eunkwang?" Minhyuk whispered. 

Eunkwang walked towards me and pushed me against the fence.

"Why did you stop me?!" He grabbed my hands and tighten his grip.

I stopped the others from interfering.

I gripped on his grip on my neck, "breathe Eunkwang and calm down." 

However it did the opposite effect of what i wanted. This time, i started to tighten my grip on him and said one last time, " Eunkwang, this is my last warning. Let go of me." 

He slowly loosen his grip and cooled down. 

"Listen up! I want no one, i repeat no one to lay hands on Niki Lee Jinhee. If i ever found out anyone of you laying hands on her, you know what will happened." I announced to everyone. 

Ilhoon came up to me and said," hyung, are you in love with her? Why are you protecting her? You never protected anyone." 

I couldn't answer Ilhoon's question because i myself didn't know my feelings myself.

"Locked up when you're done." I said and went home to cool off.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooooooooo???? 

Is it to your liking?? OvO

I am slowly getting into the story again😏😏😏

Doesn't Hyunsik seems so hot and cool in this chapter?😵😍🙈🙉🙊

I also decided to all of the Exo in but may or may not be mentioning all but will be focusing on some! 😁😁