Chapter 2

The Broken Heart That Was Cured

Taeyeon P.O.V

Suddenly I heard a very familiar voice. "Wait.. I know that voice." I said. "Isn't it Hani's voice? Doesn't she say that see's gonna hangout with her friend? What is she doing here?" I asked. Confused. I decided toto go nearer to where are the voice coming from. My jaws dropped when I saw Hani is making out with a boy. I hide behind a tree. Unbelievable. Suddenly I grins. "Well well, my precious Hani is now matured. I'm proud of you." I said. I was trying to see the boy face. As I see the boy face, my jaws drop even lower. I can't believe it! Tears fall to the ground. I walk nearer. "So he's your friend?" I ask. Hani and the boy was suprised by my appearance. "How can you do this to me?! Hani! I never thought that you would do this to me! I always thought that you are so polite and so everything. But I'm wrong! You really dissapointed me!" I said. I looked at the ground trying to control my feels. Hani just look at me with annoyance. "And you! You! Arghh!" I shouted as I ran away. "Wait! I can explain!" The boy shouted. 

Hani P.O.V

"Oppa! Don't you say you love me? Just let her be. That ugly bithch will not be made at you. Trust me!" I said in annoyance. "How dare you call my wife a you ! If anything happen to my marriage. I'll not forgive you till the end of the world!" The boy said and ran away trying to chase her wife. "Oppa! Oppa! Baekhyun oppa! Aishh jinjja!!" I shouted. She glared at all the eyes tahat are watching her. She stomped her feet and walk away.

Baekhyun P.O.V

"Taengoo! Wait I can explain! It's not my fault! It's Hani's fault. She make me kiss her! Please don't leave me! Please forgive me! I will do anything untill you forgive me! Please Taengoo! I really love you!" I begged. Taeyeon stared at Baekhyun eyes and sighed. "You will do anything I ask?" Taeyeon ask. "Yes my love!" I said. "Will you promise me?" she said. "I promise!" I shouted! "If then, I want you to...." She said slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED^^


Hey readers! I'm truly sorry for the late update. Mianhae. What a bad author I am TT.TT

Anyway, what do Taeyeon want Baekhyun do? Jeng Jeng Jeng! 

Have you heard SNSD new song yet? Mr. Mr. is seriously a good song! I really like the song!

And Taeyeon is super duper gorgeous! Haha.

Hope you enjoy this story and wait for the upcoming update. Bye.