Chapter 4

The Broken Heart That Was Cured

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was trying to cheer up the gloomy mood. "Tae unnie! You look good with that monkey cap!" I joke. "Yah Sooyoung! I hate you!" Taeyeon pouted. "Aww so cute! Unnie, I'm just joking." I said while hugging Taeyeon unnie. "I know Sooyoung ah~ I'm joking too." Taeyeon said with a giggle. The girls smiled. "But girls, don't you think Tae unnie suit with this monkey cap." Victoria said making everybody laugh.

Jessica P.O.V

Everyone was laughing at Vic joke. Poor Tae. But I'm happy because Taeyeon is smiling and laughing again. Before there is no expressions on her milky-white face. But now the bright childfull Taeyeon is back. I curved a smile. Taeyeon looks at me weirldy. "Sica ya~ Why are you smiling?" Taeyeon ask. "I.." Jessica was cut off. "She misses her boyfriend!" Krystal said. My eyes widened. This little brat! Everybody was looking at me shocked. "Sica unnie has a boyfriend? Why don't you tell us?" Luna said. " Ergh! I smiled because it's been a long time since Taeyeon smiled and laugh. And yes... I have a boyfriend. We just began our relationship." I said shyly. I'm so embarrased. "Wait... don't tell me that guy is Donghae oppa. Your long time crush?" Sulli ask curiously. I nod. "Donghae opp is so unlucky to have you as a girlfriend. You can't cook, you like shopping and you have a bad temper." Yoona said jokingly. "Yah! He's the most luckiest person in the world to have me as a girlfriend! And I can cook!" I shouted ready to hit Yoona but she ran to Taeyeon and hid behind her "Unnie! Sica unnie want to hit me!" Yoona said while clinging on her unnie. I just wanted to hit her! Taeyeon just laughed.

Seohyun P.O.V

I just laugh at my unnies behaviour. "Who wants bubble tea?" I ask. Taeyeon raised her hand. "Who else?" I ask. They shook their heads. "Nope." Hyoyeon said. "Okey then. Me and Taeyeon unnie will go get bubble teas and you guys can wait us here. Don't go anywhere." I said. "Okay sir!" Krystal and Amber make a salute to me. I giggled at their naughtiness. "Taeyeon unnie! Kaja."  As we walk to the bubble tea shop my phone suddenly rang. "Hello?" I said. "Maknae.. can you buy for me and Yoona bubble teas too? Oh and Sunny's too. Buy us the usual one!" Yuri said through the phone. I just face palmed my self. "Okay okay" I said and closed my phone. "Tae unnie! Yuri, Yoona and Sunny unnie wants bubble tea too." I said to Taeyeon. "Okay." 

"Ajummha. I want to order five bubble teas. Can you give me one green tea with bubble, almond milk tea, green apple with bubble, mango with no bubble and chocolate ice blended please." I ordered. The ajummha nodded her head. "Umm unnie..." I said. "Yes Seobaby?" Taeyeon reply. "Umm.. who's going to pay these bubble teas?" I ask. "You're going to pay right?" Taeyeon sigh. "Okay okay.. I'll pay." We wait for the ajummah to make our bubble teas.

Author P.O.V

As the two girls were walking back to their friends, they're having difficulities holding the bubble teas. Seohyun is holding 2 bubble teas and Taeyeon is holding 3 bubble teas. Seohyun can't stop babbling about her crush to Taeyeon. Suddenly Taeyeon stop walking leaving Seohyun talking to no one. She stop infront of a shop called XOXO. Taeyeon smiled. Not a happy smile but a smile full of sadness and pain. The memories between Baekhyun and her slowly appear in her mind. This is the shop where Baekhyun and her first met. Seohyun who realise that Taeyeon wasn't beside her stop walking and turned around. She called out Taeyeon name. Taeyeon who were staring at the shop quickly turned around. Unluckly, as she turned around she bumped into someone. "Omo! I'm so sorry sir."


I'm back! Sorry for the super duper late update. I'm a bad author!

Thank you to We Got Fired for the awesome poster and bg. I really love it!

Please subscribe and comment. I love you~