Chapter 6

The Broken Heart That Was Cured

 Taeyeon who were staring at the shop quickly turned around. Unluckly, as she turned around she bumped into someone. "Omo! I'm so sorry sir."


Kris P.O.V

I just came back from China and now I'm at themall buying Tao his Gucci. As we were walking I saw a girl wo were staring at the shop named XOXO. I saw her smile but it is not a happy smile. It looks more like a sad smile. There's something about her making me stare at her. Suddenly she turned around and bumped into me. The bubble tea that she's holding fall one me making me wet and sticky. "Omo! I'm so sorry sir." I stare at her milky-white face"She looks like an angel!"I thought. I was just about to say something to her but Tao suddenly shouted. "Yah kid! Look at what have you done to Kris hyung!" Tao shouted. "Didn't I say sorry? And why are you shouting at me?! Who are you to shout at me!" The girl shouted back. "Fierce girl... I like" I thought and grin. Suddenly a taller girl came. "Unnie! Are you okay?" she said. Wait what? Unnie? "Did you call her unnie?" Tao asked. The taller girl nodded. "For your information, I'm not kid. I'm already 25 years old!" The shorter girl said. "I'm so sorry miss. I thought you were younger because of your height." Tao apologized. I stood there watching them. The shorter girl look so pissed off. "Umm hello..Did you guys forget about me? I'm all wet and sticky. "I'm so sorry sir. Here you go." The taller girl handed me a tissue. "So..about this shirt" Before I even finish my sentence the shorter girl grab the other girl hand walked away. "What the?!" I said. "Come on hyung. Let's go buy a new shirt for you."Tao said and drang me to a boutique.

Jessica P.o.v

"Why are they taking so long?!" I asked in frustration. "Speaking of the devil."Hyoyeon said. "Hey guys!" Seohyun said. "Where's our bubble tea and why is your face looks so sour?" Sunny asked. "Umm.. you better don't asked about that."Seohyun whispered at her ears. "Sorry unnies... no bubble teas for today." Seohyun said. "Let's go home!"Taeyeon said. said. "Unnie, before we go home.. I want to ask something. Can we do a slumber party today? Please? It's been a while since they sleep at our house." Sulli said. Taeyeon think for a while before nodding her head. "Thank you unnie! You're the best!" Sulli said and hug her sister. 

Taeyeon P.o.v

I replied my sister hug. "Okay listen here girls. I want you to be at my house sharp at 9pm. You can bring anything, But before that, please don't bring to many of food like the last time." I said as I look at Sooyoung who is smiling cheekily."Okay Taeng! We'll be right on time! Let's go girls! See ya!" Jessica saidas we bid goodbye. "Unnie ! Let's bake something today! Since Tiffany unnie just get back, let's do a welcoming party for her." Sulli said as we were walking. "Good idea Sulli!" I said and drag her inside a supermarket.

Tao P.o.v

Since we met that short girl Kris hyung looks so weird. Sometimes he smile alone and talk alone. Is he crazy? Or he's in love with her? I look at Kris hyung in disbelief.

Sulli P.o.v

"Unnie! Ppali! We're gonna be late!" I said as I drag my sister out of the mall. I really don't understand why does my sister love shopping. I seriously don't like shopping. It is totally boring. I rather go to other place than going to the mall. I took a glance at my watch. "What?! Unnie! We only have 40 minutes left!" I said to my sister. My sister was shocked and took a glance at her watch. Suddenly she pull me and we rushed to our car. "Sulli ah~ I'm going to drive a bit fast so wear you seatbelt!" Taeyeon said. Shockingly, we arrived home so fast. I look at my watch. It only took 5 minutes! Wow ! My sister totally can be an F1 driver. "Sulli what are you doing! Come in!" Taeyeon shouted from the door. I nod and rushed to the kicthen.For only 35 minutes, we have fun baking together. I learn a lot about baking from my sister. I admit that my sister is really talented. She can do everything. She can sing, dance, act, cook, and last but not least drive. After all the baking we took our bath and change to our pyjamas. "Giant baby! You look so cute in that pyjama!" Taeyeon said as she pinched my cheeks. Yeah, I'm totally used to it. My sister really love calling me giant baby maybe because I'm a lot younger but taller than her. It is almost 9pm. 1...2..3.. The doorbell rang. I open the door and they came in one by one. "Mmm.. I smell something. Did you bake cookies?" Sooyoung ask. I just nod and she jumped happily. Dorks. I smiled.


I'm back! And yeah I'm sorry for this super duper duper duper late update. I've been busy with my big exam this year. And it is really frustrating. I have an oral test tomorrow and this Saturday I'll have my trial. So this month is the busiest month. Only in September I don't have any exam. So I'll try to update this fanfic soon. Wish me luck for my upcoming exam.

Again I'm sorry for the late update!