Chapter 3

The Broken Heart That Was Cured

Baekhyun P.O.V

"If then, I want you to...." She said slowly. "What? Ppali!" I said impatiently. "I want you to divorce me." she said. Tears are forming in her eyes. I was speechless. I never thought that she will leave me. No..no.. "NO! I won't divorce you Kim Taeyeon! Did you realise what did you say just now? No! I love you! I can't leave without you Taeyeon! Please don't leave me." I begged. "But you promised me! Beside, if you love me why do you  make out with Hani?! After we get married you always come back home early just to spen time with me, but after 3 months you started to changed. You started to come back home after midnight! Why? Is it because you're with Hani?! Whenever you're home you always mad at me. What did I do?! How long are you going to hurt me? I can't take it anymore. Please, just please fulfill my wish. I'm begging you Baekhyun." Taeyeon said. I can it.. from her eyes I can see she is so upset with me. She packed her stuff and ran out the house. I ran after her and grabbed her wrist but she yanks my hand. "Don't touch me! We're not husband and wife anymore. Starting today don't search me!" she said coldly as she wipes of her tears. I wanted to ran after her but she's to far away. I cried. It's just hurt. I'm sorry Tae but because I love you so much I will try to fulfill you wish. Even I don't want to. I'm sorry Taeyeon.

FLASHBACK END.

Tiffany P.O.V

I shed away my tears and look at Taeyeon pityfully. How dare Baekhyun do that to my Taeyeon. And then I look at the others, they're also crying. Taeyeon look at the girls with a weak smile. "Girls, please don't cry. My heart breaks whenever I see you cry. The past is the past. I've forgive him because he fulfill my wish. And now we're over." she said while shedding my tears away. I hug her. "Okay enough with this touching scene. Let's go shopping!" I said trying to escape from the scene. "She looks very calm but Taeyeon ah.. you can't hide your feelings from me. I knew you to well." Tiffany said quietly. "Yes Fany?" Taeyeon asked. I was suprised. "Um..um.. nothing. Let's go!" I said.


I'm sorry for not updating earlier.

It is such a short update.

I have not much time today.

I need to go now. Bye.