Chapter 1

The Broken Heart That Was Cured

No One P.O.V

Taeyeon is enjoying the scenery from her office. "What a beautiful day." said Taeyeon. "Time for work!" add Taeyeon as she sighed. She sit at her chair and open up a drawer. She brings out a picture.

She stared at the picture. "Bacon ah.. why did you do this to me? Do you know how much I love you? You broke my heart into pieces." said Taeyeon. There's water forming in her eyes. "Ms Kim, there's someone who wants to meet you." suddenly her PA speak through the intercom. Taeyeon wiped off her tears. "Come in" said Taeyeon.

"Uri nampyeon!!" shouted a girl as she came into Taeyeon office. "Huh Tiffany?! Is that you?" ask Taeyeon. "Yeah it's me! Brighter than mushrooms, Tiffany! Do you miss me?" She ask. "Of course I miss you buddy! It's been a year." said Taeyeon as she hugs her bestfriend.

TIFFANY P.O.V

I reply Taeyeon hugs. "When did you come back?" Taeyeon ask. "I'm actually from the airport." I said. She nods. "Hmm... how about we gather with the girls today? It's been a long time since we hang out with each other. "Okay sure! I miss them!" I said excitingly. "Okay okay.. I'll call them" Taeyeon said.

*A phone conversation on the phone with Seohyun, Jessica and Vic*

Jess : Whats up Tae?

Seo : Hello unnie. 

Vic : Yeobuseyo?

Tae : Oh hello guys.. Hmm.. actually I thought we could hang out together with the other girls today.

Seo : Oh okay.. It's been a while right?

Vic : Ok sure unnie! I'll inform Luna and Amber later.

Jess : Okay we'll meet at xxxxx Mall at 3:00 pm.

Seo : I'll inform the other unnie. Okay see you.. Anyeong!

Jess : Bye.

Vic : Bye Taeng unnie!

"Fany ya! Are you ready?" Taeyeon ask. "Yeap! Oh I can't wait to see them!" I said. "Okay here we go!" Taeyeon said as she drive her Porsche.

(this is so cool!!)

On their way to the mall Tiffany talks about her works in America and someone who she likes. As they reached thier destination Taeyeon park her car and went straight inside the mall with Tiffany.

Jessica P.O.V

"Why is Taeng late? She's always early" I ask. Everyone just shook their head. "Hye guys! I'm sorry I'm late." Taeyeon said. "Speaking of the devil. Wait, she's not alone. Who is it?" Amber ask. "It's Tiffany unnie!" Krystal and Seohyun said in unison. "Guys! I'm back!" Tiffany shouted. Eveverybody rushed towards her and hug her. "Stop guys! You're crushing my bones!" Tiffany said trying to realese herself from the hugs. The girls just laughed. "Let's eat. I'm hungry." I said. "I know one place that serves the best." Yoona said. I nod.

No One P.O.V

They arrived at the restaurant and odered their foods and drinks. "Yah! Sooyoung! Don't order too much! You're not a monster!" Hyoyeon scolded Sooyoung. Sooyoung pouted. "Um guys, who's going to pay these foods?" Sunny ask. Everybody looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Okay okay I'll pay." She said. "Yeah! I love you Taeng unnie!" Luna said. After they eat they start questioning Tiffany. "Woah before that I'm going to ask Taeyeon something" Tiffany said. Taeyeon look at her. "How are your marriage?" she asked. Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon expression changed from a happy face to a sad looking face. She thought that she just said something wrong so she look at the girls. Taeyeon won't opened . The atmosphere was so awkward but Yuri said something that really shocked her. "Um, unnie actually they're divorced." Yuri said slowly. "What?! How can that happen?" Tiffany ask. Sulli explained everything to Tiffany.

FLASHBACK

Taeyeon P.O.V

"I'm so bored!" I said. I messaged Hani.

"Hani, do you want to follow unnie to the mall?" from Tae unnie. (SENT)

"Mianhae unnie, I have something to do with my friend today." from Hani. (SENT)

"Ah jinjja? Nevermind, have fun with your friend =)" From Tae unnie. (SENT)

"ok" From Hani. (SENT)

"Hani is busy.. Hm how about I call Baekki?" I said and called my husband. "It's weird. He's not answering my calls." I said and triend to call him the 5th time. I'm dissapointed. "Nevermind, he must be very busy. Ginger ya! Wanna talk a walk at the park?" I ask my dog.

(OMG! Ginger is so CUTE!!)

I'm searching for a place to sit but all the benches are full."I guess we need to sit on the grass." I said and sat on the grass while petting my dog. Suddenly I heard a very familiar voice. " Wait.. I knew that voice." I said. 

TO BE CONTINUED


Hey ya readers! I'm sorry for the late late late update.. I'm so busy lately.

And yeah my exams are coming soon so MAYBE I'm not going to post a new chapter for 2 weeks.

Anyway, thank you for subscribing my story. I love you guys from the bottom of my heart.

Enjoy this chapther!