THE BANANA ENCOUNTER

THE BANANA ENCOUNTER

~THE BANANA ENCOUNTER~ VOL.1 CHAPTER 7

                  "Manager..." Taecyeon called out.
                   "Taecyeon, come to my office for a while." said his manager, as he led him to the second floor.
 (In the office)
                    "Taecyeon, you are a part of the idol group 2PM."
                    "...Yes..."
                     "You do realise that whatever you do will affect your future as well as the group's?"
                      "...Yes..."
                     "Glad that you understand that. Then....what are these?"
                      The manager threw photographs of Shoko and Taecyeon holding hands on the way to school.
                       "These...where did you get them?"
                       "You don't have to know. Break up with her."
                        "But..."
                        "NO buts. This girl will cause the downfall of your singing career. Why are you even with her? If you are going to continue being with her, extreme measures will be taken towards her, and not you."
(At this moment, Taecyeon accidentally clicked his phone numbers and called Shoko. "He...Hello?" Shoko asked.. She waited for a reply...)
                          "No it's just a fling...yea....just a fling with Shoko...I don't love her..." Taecyeon retorted, trying very hard to keep off the manager's thoughts on harming his loved one.
 (Shoko dropped the phone. The immense shock was too much for her and she did not realise that a bicycle was going her way...they crashed...but though she was almost fine, she fainted. A passer-by saw the accident and called the ambulance before informing the number first on Shoko's contacts-----Taecyeon.)
                            "Accident? Shoko got into an accident? Where is she now? Quick!" Taecyeon demanded frantically.
                            Suddenly, the manager snatched the phone away from Taecyeon. 
                            "No. You are not going to see her. You said it is a fling and you better make sure it is. DO NOT have any ties with her." his manager warned him and confiscated his phone, replacing it with a new one.
                             Taecyeon gave up and lost his hopes of ever getting back together with Shoko. There was nothing he could do now, except to keep her safe from his manager. 
(Meanwhile, Shoko's mom rushed to the hospital at first notice.)
*What happened to Shoko in the end? Next chapter on the way! :D