THE BANANA ENCOUNTER VOL.1 CHAPTER 3

THE BANANA ENCOUNTER

~THE BANANA ENCOUNTER~ VOL.1 PART 3
 

As Jeong Seok was about to leave, he cast a glance at Shoko, reminding her of their 'date'. Shoko packed her things really slowly. The classroom was empty within 5 minutes, and even Ting Ting had gone to follow her 'loved one, leaving her behind in the care of 'the one waiting at the rooftop'. When the last of her things have been packed, she made her way up to the rooftop.

He was already there.

She walked silently, but Jeong Seok turned to look at her as he felt her soothing presence. Shoko looked into his caramel-brown eyes and saw many emotions rushing out at her.

"Shoko...I have been meaning to tell you this for a very long time but I couldn't bring myself to say it...I...I...love you." he looked down and hid his face.

Shoko gasped, but she already had someone in her heart. Though that someone will never be together with her ever again, she had enough of having pain and she didn't want it anymore.

"Thank you for plucking up the courage to say this, but I have no intention or cannot deceive you. I can't accept it...for this whole life...I'm so so so sorry. By the way, I need to rush home. My mom is waiting for me...Bye..." she patted him on the back and walked away, leaving the dejected Jeong Seok.

While Shoko was walking, she recalled those painful memories and those happy moments. That name, Gikwang, so sweet, yet so painful...

She jerked out of her memories as she suddenly notice a pair of male shoes outside her house. Could it be our neighbour? Can't be...he is in the hospital...father? No...he is overseas...., she pondered over the list of possible visitors. As she walked into the house, the sight that greeted her made her freeze in her position. Taecyeon was at her dining table eating lunch?!? And her mom was cooking more?!? His eyes flashed onto Shoko's statue and laughed. "Is it really shocking to see me here?" he said with a cheeky grin.

"Shoko!!!! You are back!!! Come here, this is our neignbour's son...the one I was referring to. He will be staying for another six months so take good care of him! :)" Shoko's mom chirpped happily though she did not turn around..=.= At the end of the sentence, Shoko had already fainted with shock.

 What happened next? Is Taecyeon really staying for a long time, much to Shoko's immense shock? Read the next part! :D