THE BANANA ENCOUNTER VOL.1 CHAPTER 2

THE BANANA ENCOUNTER

~THE BANANA ENCOUNTER~ VOL.1 PART 2 

"Er...I am the new teacher, you can call me Mr. Kim Deok Hyun. No, I am not Taecyeon...thanks...now would all girls go back to your seats? Especially the one who is hugging me right now." the dorky, middle-aged man announced while pointing at the 'Ting Ting' koala on him.

Ting Ting's face turned into ashen red. She had mistaken this old man for Taecyeon! DAMMIT! She quicky rushed back to her seat. Shoko smiled and shook her head at her best friend's cuteness. Soon, after half hour into the lesson, just as every girl had given up hope of seeing Taecyeon, the long-awaited one walked casually into the classroom, shining like a bright star, blinding everyone's eyes. Immediately, Shoko's ears hurt as screams rose. Mr. Kim tried to scold Taecyeon for being late, but was silenced horribly by the furious and menacing glare of Ting Ting. As the girls emptied their seats, only Lee Jeong Seok and Shoko remained. They were seating next to each other.

"Why aren't you rushing up to him too?" Jeong Seok asked.

"None of your business." Shoko did not even cast a glance at him as she continued reading Harry Potter.

"My, my, a pretty girl like you shouldn't say such unflattering words. Shall we be friends?" he pleaded. Shoko rolled her eyes in irritation and punched his shoulder while saying 'Deal'.

"Shoko?" Ting Ting's mouth gaped at the sight of the intimacy <3

"NONONO! It's not what you think! TING TING!!!" Shoko blushed as Ting Ting started to wink at both of them.

"Meet me after school at the rooftop later. See you!" he whispered as he went back to burying himself in his pile of history books. These words did not escape Ting Ting's sharp ears and she was so shocked that she smacked Shoko's back. Anyone could tell that Ting Ting was saying 'Good one Shoko! Your new boyfriend! Hehe...' Shoko pretended not to know anything and much to her surprise, Taecyeon was to sit right next to her too.

Unlike any girls and of course, our dearest Ting Ting of all, she did not drool and ignored his presence. Taecyeon, on the other hand, was thinking, 'What an interesting girl, not to be attracted to my one commended beauty? No wait...i meant handsomeness(is there such a word? =.=)? And soon after, school ended on a high note with the screams. (from writer) 

The school has ended. What will Jeong Seok say to Shoko? What is Taecyeon's next move? Read the next part of the Chapter to find out! :D