THE BANANA ENCOUNTER

THE BANANA ENCOUNTER

~THE BANANA ENCOUNTER~ VOL. 1 Part 1
CHARACTERS:-SHOKO FUJINAMI -LEE JEONG SEOK -TING TING -OK TAECYEON -LEE GIKWANG

This is how the story goes... ... A normal girl, born of half-Japanese blood, studies at Saranghae High School. Though her looks were beyond the words of beauty, she had very little friends, namely Ting Ting, who is her best friend. These two often spend time together as close as sisters. Her life...passed as a normal one until... ...

One day, when Shoko stepped into her classroom, she felt a very cheery atmosphere, not normal as compared to the usual GAYNESS (Pun!:))

"SHOKO NAMI FUJIIIIII!!!!!!!!" Shoko spun around instinctively to see her best friend running into her arms. Her eyes widened with shock the same time Ting Ting started clutching Shoko's shoulders, violently shaking them. Ting ting... ...put on perfume...today? Shoko was filled with immense shock as Ting Ting showed a very feminine side of herself.

"Shoko...you know right..Ok Taecyeon has transferred school and he is finally going to be in our...class!!!!" exclaimed Ting Ting in a high-pitched voice while batting her eyelids. Shoko felt a sense of nausea.

"Erm...Ting Ting, you should seriously.." Shoko was then interrupted by Ting Ting.

" NO NO No! I know what you are going to say! But no! I will look my best today in front of the Chosen One..." Yu Ting started to practice doing eye-smiles in front of a portable mirror she brought.

Shoko sighed. A new classmate eh? Now I have another person to compete with for my academic position in class..Mum is going to kill me if I fall behind the average scores again. Speaking of which, Mom said that a son of our neighbour will come to live with us and i will be meeting him in the afternoon. Will he be a little baby? If it is, I hope he doesn't disturb me with his Barbie dolls...wait...sorry..transformers...haish..nehmind!B)

"TAECYEONNIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" many girls, including Ting Ting( who is currently putting on more perfume), screamed as a tall shadow appeared at the doorway, bringing Shoko back to reality.
Who will it be? Is it really Taecyeon? What will Shoko do? Read the next part of the Chapter to find out! :) *Note: Next part of Chapter will be updated in one or tow days later. thx :)