Shin Hye 2

I'll protect her

Flashback…

On the way back to Shin Hye’s house…
    “Shin Hye, here. Happy belated birthday!” Yongguk cheers as he gives his girlfriend a beautiful red heart shape box with a white ribbon on it. “Oppa, you already treated me yesterday,” Shin Hye reminds her boyfriend. “That’s just because I forgot this box yesterday. So, the meal that you ate yesterday was a side present. This is the real one,” Yongguk explains and it makes Shin Hye blush. “Suit yourself, then. Can I opn it now?” Shin Hye asks as she blinks her eyes several times at Yongguk. Yongguk chuckles at his girlfriend cuteness. “Sure. I hope you like I,” Yongguk smiles.
    Shin Hye opens the box carefully. Her eyes widen when she see a silver necklace in it. There is a love shape locket in the middle with the letter Y and S on it. “It’s beautiful,” Shin Hye states in amazement. “But, oppa. You don’t have to give me an expensive thing as a present,” Shin Hye says as she looks at Yongguk’s eyes. Yongguk laughs and then cups his girlfriend’s face. “Anything for you, Shin Hye,” Yongguk whispers and it makes Shin Hye look down shyly. Yongguk chuckles again to see Sgin Hye’s face turns red. “Can I wear it for you?” Yongguk asks. Shin Hye just nods shyly and turns her back to Yongguk. While Yongguk is setting the necklace at Shin Hye’s neck, suddenly there is a young man runs toward them and snatch Shin Hye’s bag away. 
    Shin Hye shouts and Yongguk quickly runs to catch the young man. Shin Hye try to follow Yongguk but her legs shivers and she can’t walk. She only can cry, pray and hope Yongguk is safe. 
    When they arrives at a quiet road, Yongguk gets the young man he quickly punch him. The young man tries to release himself from Yongguk grasp but Yongguk punch him again until he falls on the road. Yongguk snatch Shin Hye’s bag from the young man’s hand and walk away. Suddenly, Yongguk feel pain at his hand. When Yongguk raise his hand, he sees an incision on his hand and blood comes out from it. Yongguk is mad to see it. He kicks the young man at the stomach and throws the knife away. Yongguk punch the young man for the last time until the young man faint. 
    Yongguk get up and wipes the blood at his hand with his school uniform. He runs back to the place where he left Shin Hye just now. When he arrives there, he sees Shin Hye is crying as she sits at the roadside. Yongguk runs to get Shin Hye. “Shin Hye-ah, stand up,” Yongguk orders. He lifts Shin Hye up so that Shin Hye can stand straightly. “Shin Hye, stop crying. I’m safe and I’m in front of you now,” Yongguk says softly as he hugs Shin Hye. “I’m afraid you will hurt,” Shin Hye reply as she hugs Yongguk back tightly. She cries at Yongguk shoulder until Yongguk’s uniform become wet. “I’m okay. Don’t worry. Now, I sent you home, okay?” Yongguk asks as he pats Shin Hye’s head before he release his girlfriend from his hug. “Can you walk?” Yongguk asks worriedly. Shin Hye can’t say anything since she keeps on hiccupping. “Get on me, love,” Yongguk orders as he turns his back to Shin Hye. Yongguk is worry to see Shin Hye is like that. He afraid Shin Hye will get sick if she cry too much. 
    Shin Hye get on Yongguk’s back slowly. She still hiccup even Yongguk try to calm her. Yongguk walks slowly so that Shin Hye will calm when she see the green trees at the roadside. When they arrives in front of Shin Hye’s house, Yongguk finds that Shin Hye already sleep like a baby on his back. Yongguk smiles as he pushes the bell. A few minutes later, Mrs. Park opens the gate for Yongguk to come in. 
    “What happen to Shin Hye?” Mrs. Park asks worriedly when Yongguk already put Shin Hye in the bedroom. “I think she is still shock about what happen just now,” Yongguk reply. “What happen just now?” Mrs. Park asks again. “Someone try to snatch her bag just now. Luckily, there’s nothing gone and she is safe,” Yongguk smiles at his last sentence. “Thank you so much, Yongguk,” Mrs. Park thanks the young man as she holds his hand. “Aww,” Yongguk states when he feel hurt at his hand. ‘Oh, no! I forgot that my hand injure!’ Yongguk whispers to himself. “You are injure, Yongguk. Follow me and I will bandage it for you,” Mrs. Park orders. “It’s okay, aunty. It just a scratch,” Yongguk try to refuse. “It look painful, Yongguk. Please… let me bandage it for you. You help my Shin Hye a lot,” Mrs. Park try to coax Yongguk. She is worry about her daughter’s boyfriend that always be there for her daughter no matter what. He really feel thankful to Yongguk who always care for Shin Hye. So, she wants to do something in return.
    “Okay then, aunty,” Yongguk finally agree. He doesn’t want to bother anyone actually. But, since Mrs. Park seems really want to help him, he just can agree. 

At that night…
    Shin Hye opens her eyes slowly and look around. Her head feel a little bit dizzy. Maybe she cried a lot. ‘Cried a lot?’ Shin Hye asks herself. She turns to face his mother who is busy stirring the milk besides her bed. “Omma, where is Yongguk?” Shin Hye asks. “Oh, you’re awake. Yongguk already go back home. Why?” Mrs. Park asks back. “Nothing, omma. I’m just worry about him,” Shin Hye smiles. “Oh yes! What happen actually? I know your bag was snatched by people but, why Yongguk is injured?” Mrs. Park faces her daughter for an explanation. When she asks Yongguk, the young man doesn’t want to explain. He just keeps on smiling. 
    “Yongguk is injured?!” Shin Hye asks in a shock tone. “Yes…” Mrs. Park immediately stops when Shin Hye stands up and rushes into the bathroom with some cloths. After a few minutes, Shin Hye gets out from the bathroom with a new cloth on herself. “Omma, I will be back soon,” Shin Hye says as she runs out from her room leaving her mother who is still confused.

At Yongguk’s house…
    “Why you didn’t tell me that you’re injured? Why?” Shin Hye asks as soon as Yongguk open the gate for her. Yongguk is shock to see his girlfriend is there. “Hey, relax. I’m fine. I just don’t want you to be worry,” Yongguk try to calm his girlfriend down. “It’s all my fault…” Shin Hye says slowly as she starts to cry. “Hey, love. No, it’s not your fault. Things already happened, right? Why should we remind it? Don’t cry,” Yongguk hug Shin Hye to calm her down. “I send you home, okay? You shouldn’t come here actually. Its night and it’s dangerous for a girl to walk alone,” Yongguk speaks out as she holds Shin Hye’s hand and walk together to Shin Hye’s house.

Flashback end…

    Shin Hye wipes her tears and peeks at her alarm clock. It’s already 3. 55 p.m. She needs to take a bath so that she will not look like a sick people in front of Yongguk. She will benefits this evening because it maybe her last time to see Yongguk. 
    
        “Mianhae, Yongguk oppa. I don’t think I can make you happy…” Shin Hye whispers to nobody. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I didn't update this story for a long time /bows/

Here is the second chapter. If you guys found out that this story is not interesting, just tell me. Maybe I can delete this story...

Sorry again... anyway, thanks for commenting and subscribing! I really appreciate it. <3

Okay then. Don't forget to comment and enjoy the story!

- Mind my mistakes...