Jieun 2

I'll protect her

At the park…
    “Senior, I want to ask you about Yongguk oppa,” Jieun starts the conversation first. “Huh? Yongguk? What do you want to know about him?” Himchan asks. “May I know why he looks hurt when I confessed to him? He even said that I’m not good enough for him. Is there anything happened to him?” Jieun turn to ask. She looks into Himchan’s eyes as she waits for her senior’s explanation.
    “Hmmm… I’ll tell you about it but promise me that you won’t tell Yongguk that I’m the one who told you this,” Himchan says. “Okay, I promise,” Jieun reply as she smiles. “Okay. Actually…” Himchan tell Jieun everything that happened to Yongguk including what happened to Yongguk’s girlfriends until Yongguk become cold to any girl.
    “So, that’s it! Poor Yongguk oppa… I wish I can heal him…” Jieun whispers but Himchan still can hear it. “Try again. This time I’ll definitely help you,” Himchan says as he smiles brightly. He wants Yongguk to be happy again. He doesn’t like Yongguk blame himself on what had happened to his girlfriends. It’s not Yongguk’s fault. “Really?! Thanks, senior!” Jieun reply and smiles back at Himchan. “Just call me Himchan oppa. ‘Senior’ is just too formal,” Himchan says. Ókay, Himchan oppa,” Jieun says as she laughs.

The next day, at school…
    “It recess time. Let’s go to the canteen, Jieun,” Sunhwa says. “Sure. Let’s go!” Jieun replies as she smiles. 

At the canteen…
    “Yongguk oppa…” Jieun says in her heart when she sees Yongguk is eating with Himchan. “Sunhwa, you go first. I’ll follow you later,” Jieun says. “Okay. Don’t be too long,” Sunhwa reply and smiles. Then, she goes to the counter to buy food.
    Jieun approaches Yongguk who is talking to Himchan. She already makes some cupcakes for Yongguk. “Yongguk sunbae, I baked you some cupcakes,” Jieun speaks out as she smiles at Yongguk. She gives a beautiful box with some cupcakes in it to Yongguk. But, Yongguk doesn’t take it. Jieun feels hurt but she tries to hold her tears. Then, Yongguk suddenly stands up and it makes Jieun shocks. 
    “Do it, Yongguk! You have to make she hates you. You don’t want to make another girl die because of you right? So, do it!” Yongguk’s heart whispers. With that, Yongguk reaches for his glass which is still fill with orange juice in it and faces Jieun. Jieun is shocks when Yongguk suddenly pours the juice to her face. She didn’t expect that Yongguk will make her like that. She can’t hold her tears anymore. “Yah, Yongguk! What do you think you’re doing?!” Himchan yells. He also didn’t expect that Yongguk will do that to Jieun. “Shut up, Himchan!” Yongguk yells back and turns to walk away but Jieun’s words make him stop.
    “Senior! Please believe me! I love you! I really love you. I know you’re hurt. That’s why I want to make you happy again. I didn’t to make you hurt too but I want to be the one that can heal you,” Jieun confess everything that she feels. All the people in the canteen look at them. Some of them even whisper to each other. 
    “Jieun-ah, why do you have to love me? You know right that all my girlfriends died! They died because of me! I don’t want you to be like them too. So, please stop loving me,” Yongguk reply and he is trying to hold his tears. “It’s not your fault that they died. They died because of their sickness. Please stop blaming yourself! It hurts me too,” Jieun shouts. “Stop it, Jieun. That’s enough. Please stay away from me. I don’t want to hurt you. Please…” Yongguk begs without looking at Jieun. “No, I won’t!” Jieun says as she wipes her tears. “Please, Jieun!” Yongguk start to raises his voice. 
            
        “Saranghae, Yongguk sunbae!” Jieun shouts and then she faints.  
    

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! I'm sorry for the late late late late update /bows/

I have to focus on my study since I have to sit for exam.

Because I was too bored while study, I decided to relax my mind by updating this story :)

I hope you guys enjoy reading it! :D 

The next chapter, I will update it a little bit late because of my exam.

I hope you guys understand :)

Ok, then! Best Wishes, everyone!