Ending

I'll protect her

     “Jieun-ah! Wake up!” Sunhwa shakes Jieun’s body but there is no respond from Jieun. “Yah! What have you done to my friend?!” Sunhwa suddenly yells at Yongguk. She doesn’t care anymore about Yongguk is her senior. “Yah! Are you going to stand there and do nothing?! She loves you, Yongguk,” with that, Himchan gives a punch at Yongguk’s face and Yongguk fall on the ground. “Get up! Send her to the hospital now or you will regret it! Now!” Himchan yells as he pulls Yongguk up. “I know you love her too. So, please...” Himchan whispers to Yongguk’s ear. Then, Yongguk realize about something. “I love her but I make her suffer just because I have lost my past loves,” Yongguk sighs. 
Yongguk runs towards Jieun and bring her like a bridal style to the carpark. Then, they head to the hospital as soon as they can.

Room 1990, at the hospital…
    It’s already 1 hour past but Jieun still doen’t wake up and it makes everyone worry. “Jieun-ah~ Wake up~” Yongguk says as he holds Jieun’s hand and kiss it with love. “Yongguk-ah, why don’t you go back home and wash yourself first,” Himchan mutters as he pats Yongguk’s shoulder. “But, I want to wait for her to wake up,” Yongguk reply. “It’s okay. I will call you if she wakes up,” Himchan says. So, Yongguk go back to his house even he wants to be by Jieun’s side. 

After three hours…
    “I bissoriga ni moksorinji, nal beureunun sorinji, naman neol saenggakkhani~” Yongguk’s phone ringing. Yongguk quickly pick it up since it’s from Himchan. “Yongguk-ah~ Jieun…” Yongguk cut line without listening to the whole sentences and rush to the hospital.

At the hospital….
    Yongguk rushes to Jieun’s room and get into it but Jieun is not there. “Where is Jieun?” Yongguk starts to panic. He come out from the room and try to look around if Jieun is there. Suddenly, there is a group of nurses come out from the emergency room and they are pushing a bed with a dead body on it. “Jieun?” Yongguk asks to himself. “Jieun-ah!” Yongguk shouts as he runs towards the dead body. “Jieun-ah~ why did you leave me too? I need you~ Jieun-ah~” Yongguk cries. 
    “Yongguk sunbae? What are you doing? Is that your relative? But, why did you call my name?” someone asks. Yongguk stop crying and turns to the voice. “Ji… Jieun?” Yongguk asks. He can see Jieun is walking towards him with the help of Sunhwa and Himchan. “Yes, sunbae. It me…” Jieun stops when Yongguk suddenly hugs her. “Sunbae?” Jieun says in confusion. “Are you okay?” Jieun asks. “Mianhae, Jieun-ah~ I already hurt you many times,” Yongguk says as he releases the hugs. He turns to say sorry to the nurses before facing Jieun again. He cups Jieun’s face and looks into her eyes. “Saranghae, Jieun-ah. I promise you that I’ll protect you,” Yongguk confess. “It’s okay, sunbae. Nado Saranghae!” Jieun says as she makes a love sign with her finger. 
    “We hope you guys will be happy always,” Himchan and Sunhwa says as the smiles widely. “Thank you, guys!” Yongguk and Jieun reply as the hug their two bestfriends. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! Finally, this is the last chapter :)

I thought that I will never finish this story since I ever thought to delete it~

Well~ It's because of you guys too that I can finish this story ^^

Thank you for subsribing, upvoting and commenting to this story :D

I really appreciate it ^^

I think that's all. :) I hope you guys can leave some comment about this story ^.^

Sorry if it's not interesting /bows/ and sorry for my baby english. Hehe...

Okay, guys! Have a nice day! <3