Shin Hye

I'll protect her

    “Good morning, Gukkie oppa!” his girlfriend, Shin Hye greets. “Oh! Good morning, love!” Yongguk greets back as he kiss Shin Hye’s forehead. Yongguk’s attitude makes Shin Hye blushing. “Somebody is blushing right now,” Yongguk smiles and poke at his girlfriend’s nose. “Stop it! Luckily no one is here,” Shin Hye says as she pouts. “Like always. We’re the one who always come early, right?” Yongguk mutters. Shin Hye just nods and sits at her seat which is besides Yongguk’s.
    “Oh yes! Teach me Mathematics, can you?” Shin Hye asks as she blinks her eyes at Yongguk several times. “Of course, like always,” Yongguk answers with smiles.

3 months later…
    “Gukkie oppa, can I talk with you alone at the park today?” Shin Hye says as soon as Yongguk is on the line. “Sure,” Yongguk answers. “Okay then. At 4.00 p.m. Okay?” Shin Hye asks. “No problem. But Shin Hye, why you didn’t come to school this morning?” Yongguk asks worriedly. “I got fever. Don’t worry. It’s not serious,” Shin Hye try to hold her tears. She doesn’t want Yongguk to be sad and worry just because of her.
    “Do you feel a little bit okay right now?” Yongguk asks again, still in a worry tone. “Yes. I feel better right now. Hey, relax. Don’t worry, okay?” Shin Hye try to cheer Yongguk up. “Okay then. Just call me if there is anything happen. I don’t want you want you to hurt,” Yongguk says softly. He really doesn’t want his girlfriend to hurt.  
    Without Yongguk know, Shin Hye already cries when she heard Yongguk’s words. “You have to accept that I’m hurt and sick, Gukkie. I’m sorry…” Shin Hye whispers in her heart. Then, he hears Yongguk is calling her. “Shin Hye? Are you still on the line?” Yongguk calls. “Yes. So, see you this evening,” Shin Hye says as she wipes her tears and try not hiccup. “Okay, love. I’ll meet you at the park. Goodbye, love,” Yongguk says. “Okay. See you, oppa!” Shin Hye end the call. She doesn’t want to say the word ‘goodbye’ to Yongguk. She really doesn’t.
    Shin Hye cry again when she reminds of the sweet memories between herself and Yongguk. Yongguk always treats her ice-cream when they went back from school. When she was sad, Yongguk always be there to cheer her up. Yongguk also walk her home which makes she feels save. Shin Hye always fail in her Mathematics. So, Yongguk is the one who always teach her on how to solve the problems. Then, she can pass the test. Shin Hye cry even more hard when she reminds of Yongguk’s injure hand. She always blames herself for that. But, Yongguk never blame her. That’s makes she love Yongguk even more. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! This is the first chapter. :)

Sorry that it just a short one. :( I wish I can write more...

But, I still need to study for my exam tomorrow.

I promise, I will update it after I finish my exam. :D

Hihi... okay then. Enjoy and have a nice day!

- Mind my mistakes :)