Chapter 7

I'm chasing after the nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter seven : Date?

 

Day 3 

 

" So...how's you and Kai up to recently?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. 

" Uhh... how is this your business?" Yuri scoffed.

" Ahhh choooo!" Baekhyun spoke playfully as he nudged Yuri's elbow, causing her to draw the pen across the paper and leaving a long line across her paper.

" Byun Baekhyun, you ..." Yuri spoke slowly as she stole grabbed the older's correction tape and start to tape the ink off her paper.

" Tell me tell me." Baekhyun urged.

 

 

" Do your homework," Yuri glared at Baekhyun, unfortunately it doesn't affect Baekhyun in any way.

" I'll not be able to control my sneezing if you don't tell me." 

" Fine fine!" Yuri finally gave up to Baekhyun as she faced his 'annoying' face.

Baekhyun grinned in victory as he looked at Yuri teasingly. 

" We're friends as simple as that." 

Baekhyun's smile deflated as he looked at her for a few seconds, it wasn't the response he'd been hoping for.

" As simple as that?" 

" Yup." Yuri replied.

" I'll go ask Kai." Baekhyun spoke and was about to stand up before Yuri holded him down anxiously.

" Yo-"

" Tell me then." Baekhyun smiled in victory once again.

 

--

 

Yuri walked along the hallway after the school bell rings, she walked towards her locker and opened the lock before placing her books into the locker. A guy came along as well to put his books in the locker, Yuri looked at him curiously.

She've never seen him before, he had beautiful dark eyes and really delicate features. He was tall, lean and muscular. He had everything a guy simply wants. 

Was he in our class? I've never seen him before.. 

Yuri's locker is directly opposite of her class, everyone in their class have the same locker just opposite their class. 

 

Yuri then re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter