Chapter 3

I'm chasing after the nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special thanks to : angelykaosma, yulhyuklover, ace-sliverspearl, rapbye0n, skkyyul for upvoting!

Chapter 3 : It all starts now.

 

--

 

 

" mission. start." Kai spoke as he dragged Yuri outside as Yuri widened her eyes at the sight of the a middle aged woman staring furiously at both of them. " this is?" Yuri questioned as Kai whispered, " my mother. Handle her well. Most of my ex-girlfriends were kicked out by her." 

Yuri shivered in fear knowing about how fierce Kai's mother can be. " care to explain who is this girl beside you again?" Kai's mother asked in a calm tone which scared Yuri.

" mom, this is my girlfriend, Yuri. Yuri, this is my mom." Kai introduced as Yuri bowed politely at his mother.

Her mother seems amused as she spoke again, not losing during the first time.

" annyeongsayo, Kwon Yuri iminda." Yuri greeted with a smile plastered on her face. Kai's mother eyed her from top to toe. 

Normal tshirt plus long jeans. Yuri doesn't look flirty or y. First time. " Well, i better not see you guys hanging out around in my house doing whatsoever." Kai's mother nagged as Kai smiled in victory. 

" woah, you passed the first challenge already." Kai spoke in a amused tone as Yuri looked at Kai curiously, " what?"

" well, i better see you tomorrow." Kai spoke as he opened his car door, Yuri furrowed her eyebrows as she spoke, " what?" Kai looked at Yuri, annoyed as he shouted, " tomorrow i will meet you, fool!" Yuri frowned as she saw Kai getting into the car just leaving her alone on the road, " yah!"

Yuri stomped her foot in anger as she hissed, " jerk." 

 

Yuri laid down on her bed as she heard a ring from her phone, he got a message from a unknown number. Strange 

She opened the text message as she glanced, 

fool, I shall meet you tmr at 7.30. Don't be late. 

- kai 

Yuri frowned, she don't remember giving her phone number to Kai, plus. Are they even in the same school? How come she knew it only now? I guess i'm just too oblivious to my surroundings. She typed in her phone. 

 how did you even get my number?

i got my own ways. kbye. 

Yuri glared at the text he sent, well. He's just a rude and annoying jerk to her. 1 month with him shall be long. Yuri thought as she dreaded for agreeing to the deal even though she is in need of money, it makes her feel like she's a gold digger when she wanted to ask for more. She just had to. 

 

 

--

 

 

Wearing a dark gray hoodie paired with black pants and shoes, Yuri wore her specs as she walked out of the small and old looking house at the outskirts of the seoul. She had to wake up 2 hour earlier to take the train to get to her school. 

 selena gomez yehet.

As usual, as Yuri walked into the gates, there wasn't much people yet, she was early of course, with her friend, Tiffany. 

Tiffany was dressed with white chiffon dress with a white beats headphones.

" hey yul." Tiffany murmured as Yuri looked at her, "tired?" She asked as Tiffany nodded lazily, " late night studying..." She mumbled as Yuri pulled her towards the classroom. Yuri and Tiffany talked about the incoming studies and exams as students starts strolling in quickly.

Yuri and Tiffany frowned, strange. why are they so early today? Yuri thought as Tiffany spoke, " i heard a group of boys is transferring to our class, because of their results." 

Yuri raised an eyebrow as she continued reading her book, the fault in our stars, beautiful story about Hazel and the guy called Augustus. Eventhough the ending was heartbreaking, Yuri somehow wished she could experienced what Hazel experienced together with Augustus. Love. 

" sehun is such a cutie!" 

" i'm so glad they transferred to our class." 

" oh please, kris is much more fabulous than your sehun." 

" oh really, kai's hotter than kris alright." 

Yuri looked up from her book as she watched the teacher walking in followed by 3 students. The girls start squealing as Yuri rolled her eyes as she continued reading her storybook. 

" class, we will have 3 new students from China here with us." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter