Chapter 6

I'm chasing after the nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 

 

-- 

Day 2

 

 

" oh my god. How do you even do this?" Lay mumbled as he showed his paper to Yuri. Yuri glanced at the paper as she snickered, " you really have a forgetful memory like what the other members said." Yuri chuckled as Lay frowned. 

" aw com'on!" 

" alright alright. We learnt this how many years ago! The internal and the external pressure is the same, so the object can't move." Yuri spoke as she took a pencil as she patiently taught Lay to how to solve the science question.

As Lay soon understood the question, Yuri stood up and passed her paper to the teacher. She looked at the clock on the wall as she puckled her lips, boredly as she felt a ring on her phone. 

To: Kwon Yuri

From: Kai

meet me at the gate outside. I had something to tell you. You better hurry. 

what did he want to say? Yuri thought as she tapped her pencil on the table. 

 

After two hours, the bell rang, finally!

Yuri packed her stuff hurriedly as she ran towards the gate outside of the school as she met Kris. 

" oh hey Yuri." Kris smiled cheekily as he then grabbed her wrist, " hey hey! Where are we going?" She cried out as she met with the eyes of her classmates looking at her with suspicious looks on their face. 

 

" hurry up." Kris spoke as he ran along with Yuri dragging behind. 

Yuri panted heavily when Kris finally released his grip on her. " I'm so dying of exhausti-", she paused as she then realize, " oh no. Kris! I've to meet Ka-"

" meet me girlfriend? You're sure loyal." Kai appeared out of nowhere with a smirk plastered on his face. That's when Yuri realized, Kris ran with her for straight 20 minutes to get to Kai's house.  I want to rip that smirk off his goddamn face.

 

" Here yifan." Kai smirked as he handed in Kris's doll. Yuri widened her eyes, Kris had a doll at home? How cute! 

" . Don't you dare come into my room and steal my precious baby." Kris frowned as he left the place. 

" sure I won't!" Kai spoke out as he sliently laughed to himself. 

" sometimes I think you're crazy." Yuri frowned as she folded her hands, " what?" Kai asked, amused at her action. 

" So, you stole Kris's doll just to make him run with me to your house? Very fun right?" Yuri spoke with sacarsm in her voice as Kai rolled his eyes. 

" yes. So what?" Kai replied. 

 

" for what?" Yuri asked as she tapped her feet impatiently, " I wasn't at school. So I figured Kris would probably be able to help me. Since you like him so much." Kai smirked, bringing a blush to Yuri's cheek. 

" my parents wanted to have a dinner with you." Kai spoke, he raised his eyebrows. 

Yuri widened her eyes, " what?! A-At least tell me to prepare beforehand so that I could look more presentable." Yuri reasoned as she frowned frustratedly. 

Kai eyed Yuri's outfit up and down, he eyed her sliently as he nodded. " it's alright." Kai spoke cooly. 

 

 

Kai beckoned Yuri to follow him into his house as if nothing happened. 

Yuri frowned again as she followed him stubbornly into the house as she spoke again, " what do you think I am to you? Your dog? You think you could instruct me to do whatever you want just to satisfy you? You as-" Yuri paused as she stopped in the door to the garden. She was speechless. 

 

Kai walked into the huge garden, decorated with flowers, water fountain in the middle, stone path and beautiful plants and tree. It is simply breathtaking. 

Kai smiled gently at her as Yuri then watched his brown hair shinning brightly under the sunlight. His gorgeous lean body and beautiful features as he walked into the garden. Yuri held her breath, he looked downright gorgeous, for once.

Kai then walked towards her as he gently grabbed her hand as he led her through the beautiful garden, Kai smiled down to her as they then stopped in the middle of the garden. Yuri was simply dazzled by the scenery and of course, Kai. Yuri was breathlessly enthralled.

 

" dogs are loyal you see." Kai spoke as Yuri glanced at him weirdly, he just ruined the moment idiot. " what the hell are you talking about?"

Yuri snapped in annoyance as Kai release his grip on her wrist as he starts whistling, ruffled sounds were heard from the bushes nearby. 

 

 " oh my god Kai!" Yuri screamed as she hid behind Kai as she watched 3 poodle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter