Chapter 4

I'm chasing after the nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think someone would definitely kill me for not updating for a long time. Sorry guys. Read the authors note below! 

 Special thanks to : ilovefanfics11 & Flora1999 saranghaeyo! <33

 

 Day 1 

 

 

Kai widened his eyes as he glanced at the position a girl and Kris are in. Plus it looks totally wrong, with Kris on the ground and a girl on top of him. He didn't expect to see Kris and a unknown girl together. The Kris he know was quiet, reserved and really nice. He won't do such things, Kai thought.

" So sweet, Kris and?" Kai froze as he widened his eyes, shocked. " y-yah, Kwon Yuri?" Kai frowned at Kris, Yuri stared wide-eyed upon seeing Kai. 

" Kai?" Yuri murmured as Kris frowned, he wondered how did the two knew each other. 

" you know him?" Kris asked as Yuri nodded, Kai smiled, showing his cheeky smile. He pulled Yuri to him as he placed his hand around her waist. Yuri frowned at the sudden contact. 

 

" may I introduce to you, Kwon Yuri my girlfriend!" Kai announced as Kris's jaws drop. Kris was speechless, " what..?" 

" it's true, right yuwee?" Kai asked as Yuri cringed at the nickname Kai is giving. Yuri nodded as Kris just gave a nod in response. As things were getting more awkward, Kris excused himself to leave. 

He was feeling light-headed around Yuri, her breathtaking beauty he saw when Yuri fall ontop on him. The way she acts and looks makes him crazy. He haven't been feeling like this before. Kris shrugged off the thought as he leave for his class. 

" I didn't expect to see you here. " Yuri spoke quietly as Kai snorted, " it had been a week since the starting year. Yet you didn't recognize your schoolmates. "

Yuri glared at him, " I didn't see you at school okay!"  Kai smirked as Yuri frowned, " what." 

" why are you with Kris just now?"  Kai smirked as Yuri made an 'o' face.  " so his name is Kris. Nice name though." Yuri smiled as Kai frowned at her. " mine is way nicer."  Kai boasted as Yuri rolled her eyes.

" Pfft. Kai? " Yuri mocked as Kai rolled his eyes. " that isn't your real name right?" Yuri questioned as Kai nodded sliently. 

" what's your name then?" Yuri asked as Kai looked at her, " why do you have to know?" 

" because I'm your girlfriend." Yuri spoke as Kai laughed at her. Yuri looked at him laughing as she questioned,

"what's wrong?" 

Kai smiled as he pulled Yuri along with him, " where are you taking me to?" Yuri asked as she watched Kai dragging her away with a foolish look on his face. " yah, Kai!" 

Yuri and Kai arrived to an dancing studio as Yuri heard music blasting in the studio. Kai dragged her in as Yuri saw 11 guys dancing along to the music. " guys!" Kai called out as the guys looked at Kai and then Yuri.

Yuri looked at all of them, 11 guys. But she saw a familiar face in it. Kris, Lay and Tao, she thought as she heard Kai speaking. 

" my girlfriend, Kwon Yuri. Say hi." Kai smiled cheekily as the guys were looking at Yuri wide-eyed. Yuri heard someone coughing as Yuri watched a guy walking to her smiling, " hey. I'm Baekhyun! You remember me right?" Baekhyun asked as Yuri smiled and nodded. Then, a cheeky looking guy walked towards her as he smiled. 

" Kim Jongdae, you can call me Chen! You're really pretty by the way!" Chen praised as Yuri blushed shyly. " he's the noisest along with the group called idiots." Kai spoke. " what group idiot?" Chen asked as a really decent looking guy nodded in agreement as he put out his hand, " Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol." 

" grandpa." 

Suho turned around to glare at Baekhyun. The fellow laughed out loud with the other two members. As Suho sighed heavily, Yuri just giggled as she saw the group of guys looking at her again. " yes?" She asked as she watched Kris, Lay and Tao. Being really shock, not even moving at all. 

"what's with the three of them?" A baby-faced guy came out. Yuri would have figured him only 15 or 16. But his tall and lean figure make it otherwise. " hello. I'm Luhan, nice to meet you." Luhan smiled warmly at her as Yuri smiled back. Lay then walked towards her as Yuri smiled back, "  you already know me, no need to introduce right?" Lay spoke in Chinese as Yuri smiled back, same with Tao. 

" she speaks Chinese? Oh gosh, Kai.." Chen mouthed as Kai raised his eyebrow. He didn't know Yuri spoke chinese, he was pretty shocked. 

" hello! I'm Park Chanyeol, 19 years old. I'm basically one of the idiots. I guess." Chanyeol smiled shyly while rubbing the back of his head. Chen rolled his eyes as Baekhyun pouted.

" hey. You know me too right?" Kris asked as Yuri nodded eagerly, smiling at him like an idiot. Kris chuckled at Yuri's reaction as Yuri blushed. The guys made ' ooh' and ' ahh' as Kai start to get annoyed. 

" Sehun here! Basically the youngest here!" Sehun smiled as Kai commented, " you should hate him. He's the one who starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter