Chapter 2

I'm chasing after the nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

specially for : JoymeEXOtic, candacess, BubbleDumb, Kwonyulyulk, CNBlueGenerations, topbom_gbom, Jessiebrown, Aienul_shuii,

Xueli0214, Nolti_21, Minhoyuri, yulhae213, BFKwonyul, Yulhanforever <3

i'm just so shocked. 14 upvotes and 100+ subscribers already? i love you all :*

 

Chapter 2 : Accept the deal 

*

 

 

" hello, may I take your order?" A girl with big specs and long brown hair smiled sweetly as the guy stared at her for a moment before speaking, " caramel frappunchino, grande." He spoke as he remove his hat ran his hand through his hair as he put his cap back on. The girl, known as Kwon Yuri. She smiled as she replied, " It would be 12,000 won please." She receive the money in her hands as she gave the change back to the guy as she ask for his name.

" your name sir." 

" Kai." He spoke as Yuri wrote his name down with a marker on the cup as she handed to the barista as she spoke, " kai? pretty unique." Sooyoung chortled as she began making the drink. Yuri just chuckled as Sooyoung handed her the drink. " where's the guy?" Sooyoung asked softly as Yuri eyed the guy with a cap on his head with only his sharp jawline visible.

" he just looks hot." Sooyoung commented as Yuri chuckled softly. She squeezed the handle as the whipped cream came of out it, Yuri then took a caramel bottle as she squeezed the bottle. " Here you go. Have a nice day!" Yuri greeted as she watched the guy walking out of the cafe.

" last order yay!" Sooyoung cheered as Yuri folded her apron as she put into the table. 

"  bye soo!" Yuri called out as Sooyoung hissed it annoyance as she shouted, " yah! You will get it tomorrow!" 

 

 

Yuri chuckled as she glanced at her watch, 10 already. 

Yuri walked into the alley, it's the only shortcut to get to her house, fast. She hummed a melody as she strolled along the dark and isoclted road. Yuri kept walking until she heard a shuffling sound. She frowned as she continued walking as she turned, she saw a weird and fat guy smiling at her weirdly as Yuri frowned. oh .She thought as she took a step backwards when the guy smiled at her, eyeing her figure. 

 

" w-who are you?" Yuri stuttered as the guy took a step forward as she took a step backwards. " chagi-yah." He uttered as Yuri widened her eyes, " what?! Whose your wife?!" She stuttered as she tried to walk away. dead end oh . what a day. 

" you.. don't deny darling. Let's have fun shall we?" He muttered as he began to the top few buttons of his shirt.

{ this part is slightly rated ; } 

 

 

" I'm not! You got it all wrong!" Yuri shrieked as she covered her eyes as the guy began to go closer to her. " i won't. Someone so pretty like you is my wife. I'm not wrong." He said slyly as Yuri shouted, " go away you ugly !" She throwed the boxes she found nearby her at the man. 

" yah, don't get angry..I'm sure you would like this.." He whispered as Yuri wrapped her arms around her chest. " remove that off darling. I would like to see that lovely things on your chest..." He said ertely as Yuri screamed, " no!" 

 

" feisty aren't you? I bet you will moan and scream my name when I start ing you like the previous time." He whispered as he ran his hand down her exposed thigh. Yuri pushed him away as tears starts welling up in her eyes. " please, stop. I'm not your wife. You got it all wrong! Please, stop!" Yuri screamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter