Chapter 5

I'm chasing after the nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter dedicated to Hunnie and roxxi93 for upvoting! love you guys! <3

warning: not edited and fluff ahead!

 

 

 

 

" what was that for?!" Tiffany glared at Yuri as Yuri playfully stuck out her tongue. " for you." Yuri smiled sweetly as Tiffany laughed coldly.

" oh really?" Tiffany folded her arms as Yuri teased, " I know you like it, since Baekhyun is coming." Yuri mocked as Tiffany widened her eyes as she stood up urgently. 

" what?! You what?!" Tiffany shrieked as she heard calls from behind, " hey!" 

 

Yuri and Tiffany turned back to find group of 12 walking to them, smiling sweetly except for Kai which is totally relatable. Tiffany eyesmiled back sweetly as Yuri introduced, " Tiffany Hwang, she's from New York and she like-" Tiffany covered Yuri's mouth. 

The guys laughed as Baekhyun frowned, wondering who is it. Kyungsoo nudged Baekhyun playfully as Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

" hey guys let's go!" Tao cheered happily while dragging the others away. The guys just followed lazily as Yuri and Tiffany chatted along with Chanyeol only with a jealous Baekhyun trailing behind. 

 

" so this is lunch." Yuri spoke as she looked around the place. It was a shopping mall, a high class one. With only people wearing suits and dresses, Yuri assumed that it is definitely somewhere she won't fit in.

Tiffany's eyes was sparkling in delight as Baekhyun smiled triumphantly. 

" why are we here? I've never been here! This is gorgeous!" Tiffany squealed as Yuri pouted, she is definitely not going inside. Everything is expensive.

 

To be honest, Tiffany was a really rich kid. Her parents are in New York while she came to Korea to study. She didn't revealed much about her wealth, she was the daughter of the shop. Tiffany & co.

No one expected that right? She couldn't care much about popularity and looks. All she wanted was to graduate and return to work at the shop the parents named after her. You could say, she's one filial girl. 

 

" my parents own the mall." Chanyeol smiled triumphantly as Tiffany eyesmiled, just with a jealous Baekhyun watching both of them. 

" jealous?" Kai walked by and asked. "What? No!" Baekhyun denied as Kai smiled evilly. 

" you've no balls man. Confess to her already!" Kai hollered as Baekhyun widened his eyes and covered his mouth.

" confess to who?" Tiffany suddenly popped out and asked. Baekhyun smiled at her as he spoke, " Kai was just trying to confess to Yuri!" Baekhyun smiled as Tiffany smiled evilly.

Kai widened his eyes as he gaped at Baekhyun who just twisted the facts. 

 

" whatdafjsfjsnfb!" Kai wanted to protest but Baekhyun covered his mouth as gave him the puppy eyes look. 

" just this once." Baekhyun mouthed as Kai rolled his eyes and shrugged. 

Tiffany smiled at him, " don't worry. I will help you to get along with Yuri! You will love her!" Tiffany smiled as Kai snickered sliently, just to get smacked in the head from Baekhyun.

 

Before Kai could even scold Baekhyun, an action before his eyes got Kai uncomfortable. Or mad. 

Kris laughing along with Yuri as they both walked into the nearest ice cream shop. Kai glared at the two angrily as Baekhyun whispered at Kai's ear, " Jealous?" Baekhyun laughed as he ran off to follow the rest as Kai swore. He could kill him right away. 

 

" oh my god. They look so nice! I want them!" Yuri squealed as she pointed to the glass case just to find Kai snickering at her. " sure sure, you'll become a big fat pig." Kai mocked as Yuri knitted his eyebrows together. 

" you jerk! I'm not a pig! !" Yuri spoke angrily as the guy laughed at her reaction as it only got her angrier. 

 

" pig!~" Kai sang loudly as the people around them looked at him weirdly as Yuri's face got red, she glared at him. If looks could kill, she could kill him right now.  

 

 

--

 

 

 

" the couple is back! We're looking for you guys!" Chen pouted as Tao gave him the disguised look, "hyung, you look disguisting." Tao spoke straightforward without a second thought. 

" you ." Chen cursed as Tao hid behind Kris. " I was wrong! You looked like a duck!" Tao spoke again. Oops. Tao stepped away as he ran out of the restruant with Chen chasing him behind. 

 

" what a beautiful scene. A duck chasing after a panda." Sehun spoke as he looked out of the glass window, Tao being chased by Chen. " and the panda was too fat and got caught. And a slap in the face. The duck did well." Sehun spoke again as Chanyeol looked at the two, laughing along with the other members. 

Tao ended up being caught by Chen as Chen gave him a smack in the head, cursing that innocent guy about what he says about him. 

 

" let's just order without them! I'm craving for food already!" Xiumin whined as he called the waitress over. Yuri sat right between Kai and Luhan while Tiffany between Chanyeol and Suho. 

" here you go." Luhan smiled sweetly as he passed Yuri the glass of water as the girl sipped on it and within a few seconds, she finished drinking it. Luhan looked at her, amused as Yuri let out a small laugh. 

 

" sorry. I was too thirsty after chasing that ." Yuri pointed to Kai who was sitting beside her. " I heard that." Kai spoke, unamused as Yuri ignored him. Pfft, flirter. 

 

Luhan shrugged as the food arrived, with the members devouring like hungry wolves, except for Yuri and Tiffany who was probably shocked at the food which disappeared seconds after the food arrived. 

" damn. This is good! " Tao spoke with food in his mouth as Suho looked at him in disguist. " speak after you chew." Suho spoke calmly as Yuri giggled at Tao's cuteness.

 

Luhan looked at Yuri with interest as he smiled and placed a piece of drumstick onto her bowl as Yuri looked up at Luhan innocently. Luhan laughed sliently as Yuri smiled happily, " thanks!" 

 

" aww, don't do that! Jonginnie will get jealous!" Chen mocked as Kai glared at him. Yuri raised her eyebrows as she asked, " whose jongin-nie?" Kai looked at Chen with the don't-tell-her look. But Tao choose to ruin it all, EVERYTIME.

" it's Kai." Tao spoke with his mouth full of rice. Suho sighed, Tao's bad habit would never change. Kai rolled his eyes as he looked at Tao, annoyed. 

He wanted to tell Yuri himself but Tao choose to say it first. Nice one Tao. Kai rolled his eyes as Yuri made a 'ooh'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter