It's Time

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Mark, why are you staring into space?” Jackson asked.

The angel warrior didn’t answer but continued to stare into space.

Jackson turned to the other five angel warriors, “Do you guys have any idea?”

The angel warriors shook their heads.

“He’s been like that since we woke up.” BamBam pointed out.

Yugyeom nodded in agreement, “BamBam’s right. I think there might be something wrong with Mark.”

“Maybe he’s just thinking. Have you guys thought of that?” Youngjae asked.

“What is he thinking so deeply about then?” JB arched a brow.

Youngjae shrugged, “Beats me.”

JR shook his head, “You guys are dumb. He’s probably thinking about a way to kidnap Princess Dahee.”

“How would you know?” Jackson asked.

“Because our three months period is almost up.” JR replied.

The five angel warriors’ eyes widen. They had forgotten about their time limit on earth. They were halfway done with their mission. They found Dahee so now they just needed to bring her back home.

“I totally forgot about that.” BamBam mumbled.

“So we really need to bring Princess Dahee back home soon then.” Youngjae looked at the angel warriors.

“But how are we going to do that?” JB asked.

“Kidnap?” Yugyeom suggested.

The angel warriors turned to look at him.

“Really?” Jackson raised his brows.

Yugyeom raised his hands in defeat, “Okay, kidnapping is out of the picture.”

“It always has. The only angel who wanted to do that was Mark.” JR pointed out.

The angel warriors turned to look at Mark, who was still in his own little world.

“Maybe we could just ask Princess Dahee to come back with us.” JB suggested.

Jackson nodded, “That sounds like a good idea. There’s no violence involved and we wouldn’t offend the princess. I mean we are her friends.”

“True and she knows that we’re going to have to go back sooner or later. We already gave her a warning.” JR reminded.

“What if those humans don’t let her leave?” Yugyeom asked.

“Then we have no choice but to use violence.” JB stated. “Though I’m hoping that they’ll be understanding on our situation.”

“I hope so too. I really don’t want to use violence. That is our last resort.” JR looked at the angel warriors, who all nodded in agreement.

“Are we going to do this with or without Mark?” Youngjae asked.

The angel warriors turned to look at Mark, who was still in his little world.

“He doesn’t have to be in the operation. We can just have him wait for us at the place.” Yugyeom said softly.

“Like I’ll let that happen.” Mark retorted causing the six angel warriors to move back st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter