Epilogue

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Yah Jung Daehyun wake up!” Himchan shook the younger male.

Daehyun groaned, “Hyung.”

“Come on. Get up already you lazy bum.” Himchan pulled on Daehyun’s arm having him to sit up.

Daehyun yawned and stretched, “What do you want, hyung?”

“Just get up. Don’t ask any questions.” Himchan ushered.

Daehyun heaved a sigh, “Fine.”

“Great! Hurry!” The older male ran out of the bedroom leaving Daehyun alone.

“What is he fussing about so early in the morning?” Daehyun yawned as he threw his blanket off of him. He climbed down from his bunk and made his way out of the bedroom.

POP!

Daehyun jumped back startled from the sudden popping noise, “Whoa.”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” BAP and the manager chorused.

Daehyun laughed, “Thanks guys.”

“Look at that! Our Daehyunnie is finally twenty-one!” Himchan laughed as he slung an arm around the birthday boy’s shoulders.

Daehyun shook his head with a smile on his face, “This hyung.”

“Himchan hyung let go of Daehyun hyung. He still needs to go wash his face before we eat.” Zelo pushed Himchan’s arm off of Daehyun.

“Oh, that’s right. Heh. Sorry, I just got carried away.” Himchan backed away.

“It’s okay.” Daehyun chuckled. “I’ll be back.” He walked towards the bathroom and freshened up.

Once he finished freshening up, Daehyun stepped out of the bathroom to see that the members and manager had made him breakfast for his birthday.

“You guys even made breakfast?” Daehyun stepped into the living room.

“It’s your birthday, genius.” Yongguk chuckled.

Daehyun grinned, “Wow. I feel special.”

“Yes, you are special in your own way.” Youngjae snorted.

Daehyun rolled his eyes, “You punk.”

Youngjae laughed, “Happy birthday hyung.”

“Thanks.” Daehyun smiled.

“Come and sit. The food is going to get cold soon.” The manager ushered.

BAP headed to the living room and sat around the table that was set in the middle of the room.

“Alright, let’s eat.” Jongup clapped his hands.

“Wait!” Zelo held out his hand causing everyone to turn to him.

“What’s wrong?” Yongguk asked.

“Where’ the cake? We didn’t even sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Daehyun hyung yet.” Zelo looked at the older boys.

“Do we have to? I’m starving.” Himchan whined.

“I think the cake is in the fridge. Let me go check.” Youngjae stood up and walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge.

“Do we have a cake?” The manager hollered.

“No, we don’t have a cake.” Youngjae replied shutting the fridge.

“What?! How do we not have a cake?!” Zelo yelped.

“Who was supposed to buy the cake?” Yongguk asked.

Himchan swallowed and raised his hand, “I was.”

Everyone turned to him.

“What?” He blinked. “I’m not a perfect human being, alright? I make mistakes as well.”

The manager heaved a sigh, “I guess we’re just going to have to go on without a cake. Is that okay Daehyun?”

The idol shrugged, “That’s fine. It’s good enough that you guys made breakfast.”

“But a birthday without cake is boring.” Zelo complained.

“Yah maknae, it’s not your birthday so stop complaining.” Himchan scolded.

Zelo blew air into his cheeks with a frown on his face.

Daehyun patted the younger male’s back, “It’s okay. I’ll live. One birthday without a cake won’t kill me.”

“But still hyung.” Zelo pouted.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

 Everyone in the dorm became silent.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

“Who is that?” Jongup whispered.

“I don’t know.” Youngjae replied.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

“I’ll get the door.” The manager stood up and headed to the front door while BAP waited in the living room, but they all craned their necks to see who it was.

The manager unlocked the door and pushed it open. When he saw the figure standing in front of him, his eyes widened and jaw dropped, “D-Dahee.”

Upon hearing that name, BAP froze. *Dahee?*

“I hope I’m not interrupting something. I just bought a cake for Daehyun oppa.” An angelic voice stated.

Daehyun immediately jumped to his feet and ran to the front door. His eyes widened when he saw the angel standing in front of him.

Dahee smiled and waved the cake box in the air, “Happy birthday oppa.”

The idol was in disbelief. The love of his life was standing in front of him with a cake box in her hand, “Dahee.”

Without a second thought Daehyun ran to Dahee and wrapped his arms around her figure.

Dahee laughed and circled her arms around his neck, “I missed you, Daehyun oppa.”

Daehyun squeezed her tighter, “I missed you more, Dahee.”

“Oppa, I can’t…breathe.” Dahee choked out.

Daehyun loosened his arms around her and pulled back with a sheepish smile, “Sorry.”

“Noona!” Zelo’s voice boomed from within the dorm.

Dahee laughed, “Zelo!”

The maknae’s head popped out from behind Daehyun. He had a big smile on his face, “Wow. It’s really you, Dahee noona.”

The angel nodded, ‘Yes it’s really me.”

Then the box in Dahee’s hand caught the younger male’s attention.

“What’s that noona?” Zelo pointed to the box.

Dahee looked down at her hand then lifted the box, “Cake.”

Zelo’s eyes brightened up, “Cake?! You bought a cake?!”

Dahee nodded, “Yes I did.”

“Great! Himchan hyung forgot to buy Daehyun’s hyung cake so we were going to without a cake, but now we have a cake. Yes!” Zelo jumped up doing a fist pump.

Daehyun and the manager shook their heads at the younger boy.

“Dahee, why don’t you come in?” The manager asked.

The angel nodded and stepped into the dorm.

Daehyun slipped his hand into her hand as he pulled her towards the living room where the other members were.

“Hello.” Dahee waved at the BAP members, who stared at her in shock.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter