Secret Date

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Are you sure it’s safe to go out?” Dahee looked over at her idol boyfriend.

Daehyun nodded, “Of course it is. It’s already been a week since news broke out that I’m in a relationship. Plus, it’s not like we’re going out in the middle of the day. It’s 10:30pm right now, Dahee.”

“But that didn’t stop that person from taking photos last time.” Dahee pointed out.

Daehyun heaved a sigh, “I know but now it’s different. Everyone knows that we’re going out so it should be safe.”

However, the angel was still a little iffy about it, “I don’t know Daehyun oppa.”

“Come on Dahee. It’s not going to hurt and we haven’t had time to ourselves lately.” Daehyun reasoned.

Dahee thought about it and he was right. They haven’t spent much time together because BAP were practicing for their tour so she barely saw them.

“Fine, we can go.” She huffed.

Daehyun chuckled as he lightly pinched the angel’s cheek, “Go get ready. It’s still a little chilly outside.”

The angel nodded and stood up, “Alright.”

 

 

 

 

 

“See, it’s not so bad.” Daehyun turned to look at his girlfriend with a grin on his face.

Dahee shook her head with a small smile, “Thanks Mr. Know It All.”

The idol let out a laugh, “Oh? Is that my new nickname now?”

The angel shrugged, “If you want it to be.”

“Aigoo.” Daehyun tweaked her nose causing her to make a face.

“Daehyun oppa.” Dahee whined.

Daehyun chuckled, “You’re just so cute.”

The angel’s cheeks tinted pink hearing that. She still wasn’t used to it.

“Tonight is very beautiful.” Daehyun faced forward.

Dahee nodded in agreement, “It is.”

“It’s nice to be out huh?” Daehyun turned to the angel.

Dahee smiled, “It is nice. Being stuck inside all day isn’t the best thing ever.”

“Well, I think you can start coming out of the dorm now. The fans and netizens have calmed down a bit.” Daehyun stated.

“I hope so. I just don’t want anything to happen to you and the others.” Dahee said softly.

The idol stopped walking causing the angel to stop. She turned to look at him with a puzzled expression.

Daehyun stepped in front of Dahee and cupped her face.

The angel blinked at him, “What are you doing, oppa?”

“I don’t want anything to happen to you, Dahee.” Daehyun stared into her eyes.

Dahee softened, “Oppa.”

Daehyun took a step forward closing the gap between them, “I wouldn’t know what to do if you were to get hurt. I would hate myself for letting something like that happen to you. I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if anything was to happen to you. You’re my life, Dahee.”

Tears gathered up in Dahee’s eyes. She was so touched at his words. She knew that his words were sincere because she could feel his sincerity.

“Aigoo,” Daehyun chuckled, “Why are you going to cry?” He wiped the tears that threatened to fall.

Dahee sniffed, “Because you said those words.”

Daehyun smiled and leaned his forehead against her forehead, “Was it that touching?”

The angel nodded as she sniffed again.

The idol dropped his hands from her face and circled them around her figure. He tightened his arms around her, “I love you, Dahee.”

Dahee wrapped her arms around his torso, “I love you too, Daehyun oppa.”

Daehyun pulled back and stared at the angel’s face.

Dahee looked up at him puzzled to why he was just staring at her face, “Is something wrong oppa?”

The idol shook his head with a smile, “No, everything is perfect. I have you in front of me. There’s nothing more that I could ask for.”

Dahee flushed red. She was glad that it was dark outside and there wasn’t much light because she would have been more embarrassed than she was already.

Daehyun chuckled, “Are you blushing?”

The angel’s eyes widened, “N-No.”

A sly grin appeared on the idol’s face, “Ay, don’t lie. You’re stuttering so you are blushing, aren’t you?”

Dahee stepped back and covered her cheeks with her hands, “I am not.”

Daehyun took a step towards her, “Don’t lie.”

The angel spun around, “I’m not lying.”

“Then turn around. I won’t laugh, I promise.” Daehyun negotiated.

Dahee shook her head, “No thanks.” She took a step forward.

“Dahee, I hope you know that you can’t run away from me.” Daehyun chuckled.

The angel turned around to glare at her boyfriend but was to only find him standing right in front of her. She almost bumped into him. That’s how close he was to her. Before she could take a step back, Daehyun wrapped his arms around her waist holding her close.

Dahee looked up at Daehyun, who was smiling from ear to ear. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter